When will Sup Forums realize the true criminals and gangsters are white people?

When will Sup Forums realize the true criminals and gangsters are white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html
archive.is/MAsQM
twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/890047957457707013
twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/890275746064629760
archive.is/hj1Le
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proud boys are liberal faggots, the KKK and alt-right dont exist.

The KKK are like 100 federal agents trying to honeypot 10 retards.

I'm pretty sure that Ed Norton isn't actually a skin head.

Do they realise when they shit like this, they only make more people racist?

proudboys can name 5 types of cereal. MS13 are cutting peoples throats and pulling their tongues out of their neck.

What a goofy whore
Rape her and her father

Why do liberals think fiction is reality?

On another note this scene hits home so fucking hard, I'm not sure the movie achieved what (((they))) wanted it to.
youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

Statistically false

Even the wealthy bullies that shit on the poor are Jews, even though white Christians and atheists seem to take the blame

there is literally nothing wrong with being a skinhead

They got it all wrong. Its going to be a maze.

Always a white woman. Always.

HAHAHAA! And she had to include a picture from a fucking movie due to not finding anything suitable on google images I'm sure.
Fuck you OP.

/dredd

yes yes, STAY AWAY FROM WHITE WOMEN GOYS. They are all worthless people and you should stick to masturbating in front of malasyan cartoons instead. FUCK WHITE WOMEN #MTGOW #IHAVEBEENREDPILLED

>MS13
>not thugs
t. rich white girl that has never been in la dumps

This retard isnt familiar with the handiwork of ms13

this is just pure blindness, is statistically false its not even up to debate. i mean maybe Sup Forums exagerates on most things but this just pure wrong. we have datas that proves the contrary

Ingrown hairs bro.

Are you still too young to shave?

Liberals never seen the brutality done by MS 13 I take it?

yeah get the kkk

I can't believe this is a real tweet.

This shit is retarded as fuck. MS13 are niggers who dont even respect people from their own country. Hope trump can kill them all.

Sageru

Yeah, well, blacks and stuff just kill stupid fucking niggers. The right said my major was a joke, which is, like, a hate crime and also ableist violence.

underrated post

I, too, wish the proud boys would stop importing heroin and cutting people's faces off

>whites are real thugs
>needs to use a photo of a fictional character

last i checked KKK isnt killing people and doing drive bys.

wow they are goin all out!

Are there even more then 12 guys who are actually part of the KKK anymore?

Half of which who are really ATF and FBI agents?

This. 90% of the modern KKK are undercover federal agents.

One day there's going to be this big huge bust where all the undercover kkk agents arrest eachother on conspiracy charges.

>muh boogeyman from the 50s

Liberals need to get with the times.

i hate this argument. the kkk is a fucking meme now. they dont do fucking anything

It's so common that she had to use an image from a film

Fuckin kek

They're a useful boogeyman for Talcum X to whip up blacks in racial hatred for whites though.

According to him the KKK has weekly marches in every city in the south and EVERY white person is a member.

>Proud boys are liberal faggots,

Liberal as in American faggots or liberal as in European liberals (classical-, neo-, ordo-, liberals, libertarians and ancaps)?

They all are thugs. If you violating someone's life or property you're thug independently on race.

>ProudBoys
LMAO man this bitch is retarded

nice digits

There was a report that came out last year saying that agents working online kept trying to entrap eachother without realizing it.

Are these people genuinely unaware that there are only like ~500 Klansmen in the entire country at this point? And that most of them are geriatrics who are pretty much completely harmless?

Do they really think there are hundreds of thousands of klansmen scattered about?

They're not racist, so they're liberal to Sup Forumstards

Most of them come from neighborhoods where graffiti gets cleaned up by the next day, gang members are priced out and can't afford to live anywhere close to them, and their main source of news either ignores the problem or calls suspects "dark skin white men".

>Do they really think there are hundreds of thousands of klansmen scattered about?
yes, to them KKK is a bigger threat than ISIS

It's basically the same as Sup Forums claiming BLM is a "terrorist group"

Flipside of the SJW coin

It really isn't. BLM are on record chimping out.

Don boy has made a few cock ups recently but he's back on form with this. He's got lefties defending a violent criminal gang simply because they're brown.

Why deny it? Make leftist cucks afraid again. Rain down frogs in their nigger faces until they're beaten and incoherant.

You mean like most liberals worldwide? Liberalism generally promotes individualism where racism is a collective worldview.

F.ex. A liberal sees a successful black person where a racist sees a fluke, an exception to a rule.

Except BLM is responsible for multiple race related murders within the last 50 years, whereas the KKK are just feds honeypotting.

How are people this fucking stupid?

I think it needs to be more aggressive. Like "Disembowel all Marxist". You know, and then maybe do it to a couple. That will end their party.

Oy vey.

Kek. This

Taxpayer money well-spent.

MS-13 fear Proud Boys

>KKK

0.00001 % of the population, filled with police informants. She's a very confused RĂ©sistante

KKK has killed what, 1 person in the last 30 years?
Alt-Right has killed, 0?
ProudBoys are literally who?
MS-13 have killed thousands across the American continent
Really cool comparison

Does anybody have any source that proves the KKK is controlled op?

by liberal I meant the modern colloquialism meaning leftist
I'm a liberal by your definition

That's the thing why I wanted some clarification. Liberal has a very different almost opposite meaning here on the other side of the Atlantic.

cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html
Trump is making MS13 stronger, if you deport your enemies you make them stronger.

Please archive archive.is/MAsQM

>1 ID by this post

Why isn't shitposting noname screenshots of a tweet bannable yet?

>gangsters
also a reminder that the "mafias" were mostly jewish

My bad, homie. Thanks for being on the job.

>twitter.com/BanditRandom

TRUMP IS GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED TO RECREATE THE CONFEDERACY AND BRING BACK SLAVERY !!

twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/890047957457707013

"Trump's behavior likely stems from * inherited genetic traits * that have affected him most of his life. This is my final #DutyToWarn."

CHRISTOFASCISM !!

twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/890275746064629760

"Trump has anchored himself to a Christian cult. They worship and protect him. Conmen always exploit uneducated, fanatical followers."

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESISTANCE!

Thanks again my northern brother for doing what lazy bastards can't get around doing ourselves.

Because fiction is the only place their arguments exist.

That's why we wuz voltimort n' sheett.

>so few overt white supremacists she has to post a pic of a fictional one

Watched that movie with two of teenage sons the other night. Tried gauging their reactions and then listened to them talk about it. They were on Derek's side and saw how impossible it was for him to make a "right" choice was.

I agree that whatever their intended message was with that movie, reality has proven that they're wrong and Derek Vinyard was right no matter how he tried to look at it and no matter how fucked up "being right" was.

>with two of teenage
...m-my?

"Cops raid Long Island bars frequented by MS-13 members" (NYpo)

archive.is/hj1Le

Its happening lads

>I'm pretty sure that Ed Norton isn't actually a skin head.

I thought he was Bruce Banner

Yeah, sorry, should have been "two of my teenage sons".

Whataboutism - The Tweet

I'm making a book about that and you can't stop it

>ProudBoys

1st picture I found. I've never heard of these guys before. Are they a bunch of masculinist LARPers?

White gangs are more known due to:
a) they are better organised than non-white gangs
b) they are relatively less frequent in white people, thus there is a smaller number of them
and
c ) due to their smaller number and better organisation, they are massively media sensationalised

On the other hand, black gangs are common that it would be impossible for the media to report on every one of them, this would expose the truth of black people being disproportianately thugs.

Based white thot calling out ms13 as pussies

Dude. I can't. This shit is reaching a breaking point. These ppl are SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL!!! Trump derangement syndrome is an epidemic of mass proportions. How do we combat this???

>MS13
who?
also, fuck off, nigger

i can guaranfuckingtee she listens to top 40 shit and loves artists with 'lil' and weed/gang references in their name.
BIX NOOD MUFFUGGA
She is your brain on cultural marxism, scary stuff lads.

sounds like a speech Trump would give desu

>still actually believing the KKK is still a thing

What about all these horrible plug-uglies and bowery boys? These are the true gangs that are ruining our country.

go on. ask a salvadoran who they want gone. the """kkk""", or ms-13.

the KKK is run by the FBI

dem digits...

Gavin wears buttplugs. I don't think that's too masculine.

/bread

You know, we might have to become very restrictive on our women, but at least our grandchildren won't be brown.

this
they are soo deep under cover that they might end up arresting other undercover agents

Its so easy to tell who doesnt live anywhere near niggers in America.

Just another woman looking for the firm hand of a White man and she'll keep squawking until she does.