Trump eats “like a teenage boy”

>According to the Chicago Tribune, Trump eats “like a teenage boy”, indulging in fast food – he celebrated with a Big Mac and fries after he won the Republican presidential nomination - and knocking back cans of Diet Coke.

>By all accounts, he’s not a huge fan of breakfast, but if he does eat it, it’s cornflakes, or a plate of bacon and eggs.

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.

>While the POTUS might work through lunch, he’s admitted his “big thing is dinner” with a fondness for two servings of pasta, meatloaf, or an extremely well-done steak.

>Nutritionists claim this kind of high-fat, low nutrient diet not only impacts the POTUS physically, but mentally as well.

au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/a/36552979/concerns-over-donald-trump-s-daily-diet/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEXmPB-ksEM
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bill-clinton-at-mcdonalds/n10361?snl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWO SCOOPS

Obama wields his fork like a murderers weapon.

HOW DARE HE NOT EAT LIKE A VEGAN.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

scandal!
Trump must be impeached

Pork?? For fucking BREAKFAST!?!?!!

>tfw same taste
>can't remember last time I had a fruit or veggie
What does scurvy look like again?

how dare they fat-shame the president !

>>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.
really waters the plants

They said that about Churchill over the cigars too

>this is considered news in today's society

WHY IS THIS NEWS?
Is this all the lying liberal press has now?
This is beyond pathetic now

>BREAKING NEWS: MAN EATS BACON AND EGGS FOR BREAKFAST

Is this what it's come to?

It's over, Drumpfkins.

This is my favourite shitpost in the Citadel

Never eat non-kosher food
The jews wouldn't be poisoning themselves

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.

Also it's literally in the Bible.
Jesus may bring salvation, but you get rewarded by following the law and being righteous.

You goto eat nigga thats why you commies are all so scrawny is cause you hate food.

Freedom ain't free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be watered with the beillies of porks.

Large and in charge.

which bible version is that ?

youtu.be/SEXmPB-ksEM

>Trump participates in a fancy state dinner
What the fuck this is oppression!
>Trump eats fast food as a pr move
What the fuck look at this dumb rural and suburban retard!

OMG NOT BACON HOW ISLAMOPHOBIC?!

Who the fuck cares?

71 billionaire. Model wife. Owns mansions, skyscrapers and resorts with Michelin star restaurants. Own some of the nicest golf courses on the planet. Still eats whatever he wants, has tons of energy, and is healthy as a horse. I think these fucks are just jealous. So desperate they're down to wishing his diet kills him.

So he eats like a normal person not some rich fuck?

Jews jew other Jews all the time.

UMA DELICIA

This. /Debate

A president I could be proud of would eat chia seed porridge with almond milk for breakfast, like I do. He eats like his precious Deplorables.

Donald Trump is cute! CUTE!

fries??? FRIES?!?!????????????????????????????????? FUCK BLONAL FLUMPF FUYCK HIM FUCK HIM FUC KHIM IMPEEEAACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>Nutritionists claim this kind of high-fat, low nutrient diet not only impacts the POTUS physically, but mentally as well.

ERMAGERD guys!!!!! He's mentally unstable!!!! Nutritionists say it!!!!

What kind of drug cocktail do you think these reporters need to get through life as they sit at home in the evening thinking about when they dreamt of pulitzers as they submit an article on what someone ate?

>rent free

>yfw your IQ is so high that you actually need to eat shit and lower it a few points to stop from being labeled an alien by the plebs

Just let the guy live, will you?

Shame on libtards

wtf I hate Trump now

So he eats like a true american? I bet obama ate a bowl of the gayest most pretentious fruit you could imagine.

And he fucks like a 24 year old chad.
sage

> an extremely well-done steak.

Hopefully he eats ketchup with it too, like a true patrician.

True, but it goes deeper. (((They))) are attempting to (((apply))) the Twenty Fifth Amendment in any absurd manner (((possible))).

I heard he was fond of eating $65,000 hot dogs

>bacon has been linked to cancer

Literally everything has been "linked" to cancer. Fuck off, retard numale nutritionist.

>or an extremely well-done steak.
welp. i'm done with this idiot

Right? Rare or nothing.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

The Media.

It's driving them insane.

TWU SCOOPPS

>eat something
>LITERALLY hitler

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, [...]"

OH REALLY YOU DON'T FUCKUNG SAY. Thank you, Popsugar, for teaching me what bacon is! I just love how it seems that they're feigning ignorance about bacon just so readers won't think that they could share and interest with this crazy, orange BIGOT. Maybe next week they'll explore the mysteries of this so-called "bacon" and reveal how deplorable it truly is.

If Hillary had won, I'm sure the headline would've read "Hillary eats like a teenage girl, and it is absolutely adorable." ... "Despite sitting in the most powerful office in the world, H certainly hasn't forgotten her roots: she still eats just like one of us!"

It's bacon, Ahmed, all white people eat it for breakfast.

>>According to the Chicago Tribune, Trump eats “like a teenage boy”, indulging in fast food
impeach now!!!!!!
definitely an impeachable offense

Does anybody remember how Bill Clinton used to brag about how he could eat a Big Mac in two bites? McDonalds was his favorite food. Everybody praised him, talking about how "American" he was.

Saturday Night Live used to be funny. Found their Bill Clinton McDonald's skit. nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bill-clinton-at-mcdonalds/n10361?snl=1

>people around the world are losing their money, homes, and lives
>"Breaking News: Politician is eating unhealthy food!"

carbs are evil - bread, sugar, cakes, potatos all cause massive insulin spikes which lock away food as fat and cause you to be hungry again

look up low carb high fat diet

having long-term high insulin levels results in insulin resistence which means more insulin needs to be generated, and leads to diseases such as heart disease, obesity, diabetes and a bunch of others

literally 85% of people in hospitals and doctors are there because of insulin resistance through too many carbs

have a guess who pushes cereals and high carb low fat diets?

And yet he's in rather good shape at 71 while a lot of other people aren't. Almost like most nutritionists are full of shit.
>Oy vey, don't just eat a mixed diet in reasonable amounts, follow my newest retardo-tier fad diet instead!

This is some vintage pasta

This. I hate how they can act all smug meanwhile ignoring all the atrocities committed worldwide

First they insult you, then they insult you, then they insult, then you win apperently.

They're just going to keep insulting the voters whilst attacking trump every time aren't they?
>let your enemies keep making mistakes

A guy at work is a vegan, he uses that netflix movie's claim that animal farming causes over 50% of global carbon emissions.
>look up the claim
>uncited, unsourced document put together by two guys shilling soy products

>lived on my own during my studies
>mostly ate high fat/protein, low carbs
>not really intentionally but more because that's the food I like

>studies over, needed to temporarily move back in with my parents till I found a job
>every fucking meal is carbs carbs carbs
>always hungry, gained weight

That was a terrible time. Whenever I mentioned it their "solution" to the problem was to just use more low-fat ingredients so the portions could be bigger.

Why should he care? He's already 71 and seems to be in a good, far better condition than Hillary.

>millions have bacon and eggs for breakfast daily
no one cares
>Jewish media reports Pres. Trump eats bacon and eggs, and indulges in big macs
TWO SCOOPS DROOOMPH!

>When no one is buying your muh russia meme so you have to scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel for something to shill

kek, all these low fat products remove the fat and replace it with sugar, or glucose syrup/hfcs

I've been on this diet for 3 weeks, lost about 15lbs, eat about one meal a day, find it easy to do 24hr fasts, hardly felt hungry since I started

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ

Jesus explicitly stated that you should be more concerned with what comes out of your mouth than what goes in it. The former is part of god' s law while the latter is the law of men.

>Trump has an average diet
Hmm, looking to see where this goes
>Bacon is linked to cancer
Everything is, but okay, they still have some other point they'll probably make
>His diet impacts him mentally
AND THERE IT IS

no wonder they are failing

>look up low carb high fat diet
Yeah, look it up, faggot. Forcing your body into a constant state of ketosis is retarded.

For those wondering, this kind of diet forces your body into survival mode by phasing into the 2nd phase of starvation.
1st phase is glucose burning, your body breaks down glicogen molecules to produce glucose, the standard carbohydrate that keeps your cells well functioning.
Once that supply runs low (usually after 4-6 hours after a big meal) your body enters phase 2, fat burning, called ketosis. In this phase your body metabolises fatty acids into smaller derivatives called ketone bodies, which replace glucose as the main energy source.
And while you may think burning fat sounds great your brain will not be too happy. It cannot directly metabolise the fatty acids because they are too big to squeeze through the blood-brain barrier. Considering that the brain is a massive energy sink, eating about 25% of all your body energy production (about 120 grams of glucose per day). So after your shift into phase 2 your brain works mostly on the stored glucose reserves. Then your brain will recalibrate its glucose requirement from 120 grams to 30 grams a day, and it will start metabolising the ketone bodies produced in other cells from fatty acids.
But keep in mind this is a form of starvation, your brain will NOT function properly and fully on merely 30 grams of glucose. This is why you're likely to have headaches, loss of balance, drowsiness, depression and lethargy.

The most important thing is keeping the right balance of what you eat, and the right total amount. Dropping food types from your diet entirely will never be that good for your health.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the cornflakes.

>kek, all these low fat products remove the fat and replace it with sugar, or glucose syrup/hfcs

It really drives me insane because no one ever listens when you point that out.
You can try to explain to them why proteins and fat are important for the body and why drastically cutting one of them means that your body will demand more food because its requirements were simply not met with the shitty low-fat-carbs-only meal. And they will just flat out ignore everything you said. It is like they are incapable of even processing what you are saying.

Funny, the media loved Bill Clinton for eat McDonalds all the time.

why didn't you mention glycerol?

this is broken down into glucose for your brain to use

>survival mode

nice meme fat fuck

>2 big macs a day makes you a liberal hero

Release the cows, pigs, chickens and potatoes into the wild right fucking now.

different times, that was before everyone knew mcdonalds was basically poison

>top zozzle

This post is a bunch of bull shit spouting myths about keto. Keto has been successfully used long term with studies to back it

they've been taught for decades that fat makes you fat, when all along it was carbs

it's pretty amazing how dogmatic people can be about ratioanl ideas and won't even look into them

they won't even think about what we evolved over thousands of years eating. lots of meat, fat, butter, lard etc. no potatoes, not much bread, no sugar, fruit only when in season

on top of that, you don't even need to go to keto levels.
just have an actual balance between the three macros and you won't be constantly hungry

big macs are fine, but drop the buns and fries

I thought all Americans eat like this

I have no idea how people even eat diets like that. I fucking CRAVE protein all the time. The thought of eating sweets makes me queasy, anything sugary tastes like absolute dogshit to me.
Give me a nice piece of beef, chicken, or fish with a side of greens and grains any day.
>This is why you're likely to have headaches, loss of balance, drowsiness, depression and lethargy.
This right here. I did keto for roughly 3 months, and felt retarded as shit by the end. Brain fog, lethargy, constantly making stupid mistakes like putting something down and immediately forgetting where it is, all the signs of a malnourished brain.
I started eating carbs again and felt better after a week or two.
In fairness, I was eating a highly calorie restricted diet while I was doing this, so it's entirely possible that I simply wasn't eating enough in general, regardless of the diet.

HAND OVER THE FRIES GLUMPF!

depends if you have alredy given yourself pre-diabetes(insulin resistance) or not

low carb allows insulin resistence to be reversed

>>Nutritionists claim this kind of high-fat, low nutrient diet not only impacts the POTUS physically, but mentally as well.
Fuck these people are clear as glass. Do they not even bother trying to cover up a hit piece any more? It doesn't even bother me that the media is out to get him, its how fucking lazy they are.

Modern pigs aren't anything like those from thousands of years ago. They were basically desert boars.

Fun fact: Danish farmers have bred pigs with an extra rib, so that the pig can hold more bacon.

>[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer

Apparantly fucking everything gives you cancer nowadays.

Bacon should be the national food.

how tf do you breed an extra rib?

why not 3 or 4 more?