Is there a bigger scam than psychology?

Is there a bigger scam than psychology?

>You can't solve your problems without us!
>You expect me to solve your problems? Only you can help yourself
>That will be 69.99 plus tax plus tip, see you next week
Did they help ANYONE in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there a bigger scam than psychology?
Yes. Scientology. Basically the same thing except it's more expensive and they blackmail you later.

Modern psychology is a Jewish invention intended to undermine religion and western mortality

Just go on Stefan Molyneux's show for free and get yourself deconstructed on air. Based Stef has probably saved lives at this point.

Molyneux is an insufferable cunt. His show is shit: It's basically pseudo-philosophising with a heavy dose of soap opera and narcissism.

Psychology only helps women

"Be optimistic and nice"
"Be yourself"
"Just go outside!"

This is how women get laid and get friends

only thing its good for is to go through trauma but thats it

Sure pal

That's because most of mainstream psychologists focus on the type of psychotherapy that helps only women. It's what's taught nowadays and no one bothers to mention that it's only aimed at women. For men you need a different approach like for example cognitive behavioural therapy.

marriage

psychiatry was set up by Edward Bernays, one of the most effective con men of the past 100 years

youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E

This guy understands.

A good psychologist can help you to open up about ur problems and trauma and to help you deal with them and approach them from different angles. Those psychologists have value but sadly.theyre not the norm. I have a pretty good one but I also had a very bad one in the past.

Going through a bunch of crap in my life a few years ago I went to see a "shrink". She helped me deal with all the crazy thoughts I had going through my mind that were preventing me from enjoying my life. Especially with my kids. I was going through a nasty divorce and as per usual the courts were all for my lying ex. So long story short, my psychologist helped me immensely. It cost me a bit, but I she helped me get my shit together so I could fight for my kids. Not only did I get them, I also got the house, car, and my fucking cunt of an ex wife pays me alimony!

Also want to add that my shrink was cute as hell, and she wasn't a pill pucher. I went to see some fat ass dude at first and right away he wanted to drug me up. I said fuck no.

**pill pusher

One of the things that's supposed to happen in psychology is that you're supposed to make connections that you were unable to previously make, via intelligent insights that your psycologist has.

As a hypothetical example someone may have a large fear of dogs, I psychologist can make him understand that he's afraid of dogs because his uncle who raped him had a bunch of angry dogs and it's subconsiously associated.

a psycholigist can*

And thus the fear is removed or lessed because it's better understood.

I have a corrupt clinical psychologist and me got me on the disability pension. He'll diagnose me with anything I want and will write me any medical certificate in need.
I now have level 2 autism. That's the never able to live an independent life kind.
$500/week in autism bux

How the fuck do you find one who'll do that? It took me ages to get a sick note from my doctor when I was literally bleeding internally.

Theyre just atheists pitching a big pharma scam. Most of them are out of control narcissists projecting their illnesses on others for a huge fee. Scientology is cheaper and probably more effective than the average psychologist

Jesus Christ why is it always about being raped as a kid, Freud is overrated

I was afraid of dogs, because dogs are fucking scary, and can just jump at your neck, bite your jugular, and their cunt owner will blame you because poor little poochie dindu nuffin

Similarly the cunt therapist also kept asking "when you have bad thoughts whose voice is it?"
It's fucking mine, you dumb fuckung cunt, I as a reasonable adult can see that I have no friends, my parents hate me, can't get a job, can't talk to people, women dont want me, am always lazy and tired and can't do shit and it's not because I'm fucking imagining it HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE

Psychology isn't a scam. You get what you are offered.

Yeah, user, you sure "tricked" her into thinking you have autism

It's useful for those who are too stupid or too dishonest to figure their problems out on their own.

The way to avoid ever having to see a psychologist or psychiatrist is to not be raised by liberal parents.

just an example of how something truamatic can effect your mind in ways that aren't imediately apparent.

Most psychologists are hacks.

>In the end the only person who can really change yourself is YOU.
>Now give me money for stating the obvious.

I looked up all the bulk billing(free) clinical psychologists in my area and he was the most suspect. With a review like this I had to try him out.

Fortunes are being made by applying precepts coined by these scammers, though. Think product placement in supermarkets et al.

As long as it gives you power, it works.

Theyre just atheists pitching a big pharma scam. Most of them are out of control narcissists projecting their illnesses on others for a huge fee. Scientology is cheaper and probably more effective than the average psychologist

Go sue the IRS again Hubbard

Psychology is very touchy

I went to a liberal psychologist who was smart enough not to press her own agenda on me and it hanged my life.

>just an example of how something truamatic can effect your mind in ways that aren't imediately apparent.
>just an example
Yes and it's basically the first question they ask everyone who goes there. I'm kind of offensive but I'm comming from my experience with these sociopaths I was stuck with thanks to our great healthcare system. When you tell those idiots what they want to hear you are free to go, but if you have your own mind it's another story.

Therapists are shit, but people with a doctorate in psychology can be very helpful. Cognitive behavioral therapy for one is extremely useful.

Though 90$ of people can fix their issues on their own (provided they never lie to themselves), but psychologists speed it up.

Psychology is valid. (((psychiatry))) is a meme field, nobody can solve our personal problems. It's better to kill yourself than meet with a therapist.

Psychology is an atheistic religion founded by degenerates who give politivians air cover. It is one of the most destructive religions ever foisted on society. It needs to be classified as an atheistic religion and have all funding pulled because the state cant establish a religion. This is the state trying to become god on the back of junk science.

modern psychology is absolute kike bullshit. Back in the day with Jung it was legit though.

I did talk therapy with a PhD and he didn't do shit but egg me on to keep talking by saying "ah, yes" at regular intervals what a joke

I had a psych back in college. Only after I stopped and thought back I realised she had a Jewish name and suggested I read things by Jewish writers. The memes write themselves

Basically look FOR the shitty ones and then, what, just come out with it outright after a bit?

Many therapists are retarded and constrained by their own bluepilled worldviews. They can't look at all components/facets of a problem (your problem) because they've trained themselves only to see part of it.

If you find a good therapist, you'll get a lot out of it. But I have no idea how easy or difficult that is. Personally, I have had a significant impact on many of my clients' lives.

t. therapist

>And how did that make you feel?
>Why do you think it made you feel that way?
>That's our time for this week, that'll be $180
t-thanks

Nice try, Miscavige. Sage

>the Jew creates your problem
>the Jew sells you medicine for your problem

The only psychologist that is not a working for a happy salesman is the one that tells you "you problem is the Jew".

I wonder if theres an invention made past the 19th century that isn't undermining your jew on a stick

They're all full of shit. If they were to do their jobs right they'd have to slap people and tell them to grow a pair.

been having problems with anxiety for years. seen a few psychologists and psychiatrists. nothing they say helps. the only thing that works is medication which the doctor want to take me off of because my dose has become too high. one psychologist just says "just focus on your breathing" and "here do this MBTI test" while im falling apart having daily anxiety attacks. i ask about doing cbt and he say "any therapy will help" while nothing he says helps.

Having a rapport before asking for favours helps. Prior to that I lied to a psychiatrist that I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid to get prescription amphetamines. If you have something specific you want you can always fake a mental disorder.

You need to realize men are worthless, and if you dont make somethibg of yourself, alone, nobody else will.

In fact they will want you dead

And they can't prove it?

>>That will be 69.99 plus tax plus tip, see you next week

bill to insurance, now you know the scam

>>You expect me to solve your problems? Only you can help yourself
ya but that's what I live by
which is why it wouldn't even occur to me to ever go to a psychologist for any reason

>The only psychologist that is not a working for a happy salesman is the one that tells you "you problem is the Jew".

this shit is getting ridiculous on here

No. Psychology helps no one but the doctors....much the same as lawyers help no one but lawyers

Somebody has to prescribe me anti-psychotics.

ill give you an example

when i lived in america niggers used to beat me up

the school aent ME to therapy and out ME on drugs instead of the niggers

"lets figure out how to make timmy happy grtting beatrn by monkeys"

kill every psychologist. every single one

>it hanged my life.
isn't a psychologist supposed to prevent that?

i went to a therapist as i was making a few bad decisions when it involves shared decision making. Turns out some of the people i surround myself with are shit because my parents were shit.

I think more often than not a psychologist is a stand in for a religious figure, close friend, or stranger at a bar telling you what you already know but don't want to accept.

no. psychokogists are mental wardens keeping you content with your enslavement

the same as a cap that arrests a white nationalist or a judge that sends someone ti jail for tweets

kilk all psychologists

psychologists all possess high-school dropout tier intelligence, they are incapable of doing actual science (ie: physics, chemistry), so they do le "social sciences", which have absolutely no academic rigor or standards.

theyre about 110 on average if eyre licensed lol

not quite hs dropout but jesus

I'm sorry friend that happened to you.

It seems like this is a common theme nowadays.

yeah

the only thing that will satisfy me now is blood

these people ruined my life and made a rich living off it. better than ill ever make now because the drugs they gave me gave me permanent tremors and twitches

they WILL die. mark my words

I had severe cystic back acne that wouldn't go away. I cried all the time and was so depressed because it was painful and when you scratch your back and then see blood/juice on your finger you feel like a monster. My mom would send me to the psychologist and they said "Well, if they were really your friends, they would understand your condition and not make fun of you when you take your shirt off." Fuck off. I went to the doctor and asked them to give me accutane and that was the end of it. No bullshit.

also family courts are ruled by feminists who define withholding money sich as by saving it as battery

no joke

theyre also ALL pushing the tranny shit

we have their names in a federal registry. round everyvlast one up and shoot them in the head

for reference, sane coubtries like japan REFUSE to license psychologists

70$? lol

120 minimum

it's ok to be dumb

Lol, you don't know jack shit friend but I do like how you pretend to.

Well said.

CBT is good, garden variety therapy is crap. You may feel better having an ear to have a little whinge to, but ultimately you are training your brain to reinforce the thinking that results in needing to whinge in the first place. You end up NEEDING to complain to someone.

CBT is about learning to rethink and retrain your brain in more positive ways, its simple but far more valuable.

I have an American aunt who has had therapy on and off for decades. Her daughter is a bipolar trainwreck, she herself is pretty suspect mentally, and is just all round a bit of a basketcase. You'd think in decades of therapy these problems could have been fixed, but instead all its done is reinforce her nonsense and negative behavior, smoothing it over with a veneer of "well im in therapy and everything is fine".

psychology isn't all about clinical psychology; there are many many branches of psychology that fare to be useful to businesses and of the such.
do you notice that many fast food restaurants have logos that have red and yellow colors on them? that's because studies have shown that red is triggers stimulation, appetite, and hunger while the color yellow attracts feelings of happiness and friendliness.

Therapy only works for normies

OP I take it you're either a postmodernist or a creationist? You'll fit in with them if you deny biology.

>Go to college for 4 years
>So you can tell me I have issues with my dad not being around
>And then prescribe me some Xanax
BRAVO! Psychologists are sociopaths who want to feel good about themselves

I beg to differ, some people just need to see their life from a different perspective to find the answer.
Which is why high IQ individuals can usually get themselves out of depression without any outside help.