But this doesn't mean they're getting Smarter

fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trumps-base-is-shrinking/?ex_cid=story-facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nMl64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try archive.is/nMl64

Thanks for helping

>Trump's base is shrinking
IS IT?

no

What has accomplished in the last 7 months?

Kek

Gen Z will be voting in 2020. Many more boomers will be dead. Everyone hates millennials and will instinctively vote the opposite of whatever they want.

Nate is full of shit.

>Trump can't be running.
>Trump can't even be nominated.
>T-Trump can't ever win the election.
>TRUMP'S BASE IS SHRINKING GUYS!

How do you listen to these liars, when it's clear Trump has been the only one trying to tell the truth?

Nate Copper is at it again. His predictions are always accurate on such matters.

Trump has no supporters, Russia, Russia, Russia

Trump will likely win again with the most electoral votes while losing the popular vote.

Only rural retards voted for him. The popular vote all went to Hillary

Nate "BTFO" Copper has been gone too long I'm glad to see he's back to his old hijinks

He hasn't been gone at all. And his predictions were more accurate than almost any other polls prior to the election.

Fuck off Nate Birdshit.

>nate silver
kek.

JUST

if one miss means that nate silver is useless, what do 7 bankruptcies imply for trump?

Nate Silver is a respected statistician. If you can't trust this numbers, whose can you trust?

Doubt it. He will make sure illegals don't vote this time.

He was using polls and math he KNEW to be wrong and he pretended like Hillary had a 75% edge or something retarded 11/7/16

He knew the real chances more or less but pushed the lie that she was unbeatable in an effort to scare away Trump voters.

Georgia!? KekiddyKekKekKek! XDDD

What do you even call a Nate Copper shill? His predictions are a meme, sort yourselves out ffs

Trump will win the popular vote by 16 million. No one outside of Cali will vote for whoever the Dems put up

>Nate Nigger

nice argument you got there kiddo. are you bummed that your summer vacation is almost over?

>If I say it, it will become true!

This thread again... How about he passed 16 bills dealing with sex/human trafficking and uncuffed the hands of law enforcement, so they can start arresting and prosecuting these freaks.

Ah, a baseless ad hominem! Genius!

I'm sure Nate Copper would predict that you will have a happy and productive life my friend.

Hes not married to a man in a gorilla costume, for seven months longer than Obama

The wall is paid for. That's one thing.

That's strange, because half the people i knew who were dems before the election now support him. I must be hallucinating!

Really gets my peanuts percolating.

>Nate Boron
surely he's right now after 2 years of completely wrong predictions/analys

Based generation zyklon.

This blog is saying it, so it must be true

Kek

> t. increasingly nervous liberal claims for the 7th time.

Anecdotally I can say that every Trump supporter I know still supports the President completely. His mistakes are actually cleverly-disguised moves that us regular not-business people wouldn't understand.
Here are some things I've heard in the last week
>Firing Priebus was good because Priebus was a holdover and more of a politician
>Mooch is much more suited for communications because of his "front-stabbing" nature: he'll talk the way Donald wants him to
>Kelly is another military man and Donald is bringing in lots of Military Guys which means he's going to finally have his style of discipline enforced through the command style of great generals
>Loves to quote Mattis, saying his "plan to kill everyone you meet" quote is their lifestyle
>Trump doesn't think before he tweets but that's okay because he says exactly what he means and none of the typical washington PC speech designed to win votes or coddle people's feelings
>When asked about his accomplishments they point to the Supreme Court Judge Neil Gorsuch and talk openly about how Obamacare repeal is "just a matter of time"
>When asked about the wall and immigrants they say that securing our border is something that all nations do, walls are typically thought of as being dividing, but people only use the Berlin Wall as an example and that was done to keep capitalism out, not to divide people on any basis. It was a government protecting its interests and we deserve the same rights.

And on and on. It's kinda funny. I sort of just joke along with their points and laugh about it anymore because this whole thing to me is more of a joke than a government.

He was actually one of the only liberal pollsters giving Trump a chance and people wanted him to lose his job over it.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Meanwhile in reality:
>the_donald subscribers = 466,873

you know a president has at least 4 years to do things, right? of course you don't, at best you're a disingenuous liberal white boy, and at worst you're an obsessive """troll""" with the standard white boy mental illnesses (depression, anxiety, OCD). you've never had an original thought in you life.