Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtu.be/CTOoYxOf92s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google it.

fuck I hate that cunt

RIGHT?

OF COURRRRSE!

I was really impressed with Cenk, he did more than hold his own.

cenk got fucking wreckt. why would he even agree to this.

All hail Cenk

Only if you buy (((shapiro))) bullshit arguments. If you look rationally and objectively at the facts, Shapiro lost.

>If you look rationally and objectively at the facts

I don't trust your sense of rationality and objectivity. Cenk might have been too smart to win...

I missed the debate due to scheduling conflicts. (Game of Thrones started.) Can anyone give me the basic gestalt? Or maybe even a quick run down?

Kek, I cringed so hard when this cunt started with the forced "USA" "USA" chant. Jesus Christ. He's dead.

So...so...so...okay um...so...

What were you watching? Shapiro was just marching out straw men at breakneck speed.

Shapiro got hisbass reamed

>the economy tends to do better when taxes are at 90%

>t. gets confused by intentionally pointed analogies and strawmen

This. Austicslly screeching over your opponent and speaking really fast doesn't count as a win

That "USA, USA" chanting bullshit he tried to pull to distract from his shitty arguments was one of the most cringey things I've ever fucking seen. What a fat retarded imbred mutt.

WE DO TALK ABOUT SAUDI ARABIA DUMB ASS WE TALK ABOUT EM ALL THE TIME

>So Cenk who do you see leading the Democrat ticket in 2020 & what platform will they be running on

REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST, SOUTHERN STRATEGY GOOGLE IT

Shapiro won. That retard Cenk literally called the audience dumb at one point... It went pretty much as expected.

Shapiro got verbally annihilated on stage by cenk, crowd was filled with partisan Shapiro hacks that couldn't even make Shapiro look good

>the reason the us did so well in the 50s was because businesses were taxed at 90%
>Ok so why don't you tax them at 100% and redistribute all their money
>dude that's a straw man, no one is arguing for a tax that high

Election night and watching TYT watch the loss.

I SAWWWW HER TODAY at the reCEPTion.....!!!

(someone cite the reference)

>think 90% tax is the reason why the US economy started being responsible for the worlds economic output
>disregard that tax revenue has increased under all previous tax cuts

This fat roach is ridiculous

What is life in your dimension like

liberals confuse analogies for strawmen because they use inherently dishonest tactics and can't imagine anyone not using them.

Throw in a Sub 100 IQ that thinks it's 120, you got a mess.

I was disappointed by both to be honest.

Shapiro crushed Cenk in terms of a "debate", but this was a forgone conclusion; Ben is a skilled orator and talented at articulating points in rows.

What I will say is that Cenk did a better job of not trying to "land zingers" and nit-pick and personalize everything. Cenk had weak and largely nonexistent arguments and facts, but he didn't get nearly as ugly as Shapiro did.

Shapiro should be better than referring to Cenk as a prostitute, constantly trying to inject quips during Cenk's speaking time, and behaving like a fucking turd.

No one expected Cenk to win. It was not a scenario he could win. But Cenk came out of it looking morally cleaner, which is a victory he should not have had.

It's genuinely disturbing that anyone can claim Cenk won the debate. You won't believe me, but there is absolutely something wrong with your cognition.

Cenk owned that (((Shapiro))) kike

He didn't march out any strawman arguments.
Shapiros style is to create a deductively reasoned argument and then back it up by induction. This is called 'logic' and you would learn this argumentation style in a class at law school titled 'philosophical logic'.

Cenks style is to start with the inductive and try and create deductive rules with it. This is called the naturalistic fallacy. It fails because there are no deductive rules to sense perception. He is not a skilled debater.

>90% tax rate was utopia?
>what about...91%?
>92%?
>93%?
>94%?
>95%?
>96%?
>97%?
>98%?
>99%?
>1-
STRAWMAN!

>...then we got this guy... Cenk (pause for "comedic effect") to debate Ann Coulter!
>boos and hisses emanate from the purely egalitarian crowd
"...then last year we got this guy... Ben Shapiro!
>the crowd erupts in orgiastic rapture at the sound of Ben's name. Women double over at the mere prospect of Ben! bestowing his crystalline logic upon their unworthy ears

i couldn't continue past the first minute. the introductions were fucking embarrassing and i'm sure were indicative of the sectarian and divisive nature of the """debate"""

tldr
just google it

and USAUSAUSA

astute assessment

>APOLOGIZE

k, sorry for destroying your retarded ass
t. ben

loved it when Cenk was transforming a debate into a one sided rally once in a while

>TYT defense force
cenk got rekt, he even rage through it.

Cenk absolutely Had Ben Shapiros kike balls in a vice and had him beat on topics of healthcare , identity politics , money in politics and education

>SOOOO

>[smacks lips]

>so

>[says something dumb]

>so

>[shitty catchphrase]

>SO

>[un-intelligible communism followed by chanting USA]

this the the point where i closed the tab

>memba that time...
>Cenk, glistening with sweat, breath heaving
>made horrible arguments...
>ooooh, I memba

What is everyone talking about? Has something interesting happened?

>er... and... uh UTERUS!?! haha USAUSAUSAUSA

Shapiro kept strawmanning but cenk stumbled at times, especially at one moment when he called the audience dumb. I'd say a tie

100% tax is an obvious, idiotic straw man. They aren't discussing slavery. It's a pointless hypothetical to jump to instead of just addressing his point.

Cenk vs Shapiro debate at Politicon last night. It was kind of a shitshow. Shapiro crushed Cenk but was a little dickweed about it. Cenk tried to virtue signal and play up the crowd but it was a Pro-Shapiro crowd and it didn't work. Cenk had nothing to say and nothing to do, and Shapiro just yammered off a bunch of stats and quips and literally called Cenk a prostitute.

It wasn't worth watching.

what is the laffer curve for 2000?

Is that how debates go nowadays? Come up with some BS you can't back up? Just Google it!
(Ana did the same thing against Coulter about welfare stats for immigrants.)
I can get behind a good USAUSAUSA though, solib bebating strategy.

Okay, thanks.

>Blocks your path

>usa fastest growing nation post ww2
>70-90% income tax rate
cenk concludes high tax rates help an economy
>usa not completely destroyed by war
>counterfactuals aren't a thing

>remember the southern strategy remember what those 2 rnc members said about racism being acceptable
t. slavery party

ABSOLUTELY JEWED
How can Turks ever recover?

Around 6:00 to 6:14 i dont see a landslide :). at 6:13, DrUMF

Most of the debate cenk did much better than i thought he would, when he turned on the crowd he btfo'd himself, the purpose of debate is to gain followers with your arguments. No point in having a debate if theres noone there to see it. Ben did a little worse than i expected considering he knows economics much better than cenk. But still he got cenk to btfo himself, and called him a hooker, and revealed that the tyt was funded by al jazeera. Couldve gone longer ben was just getting warmed up by the end.

Yeah, Cenk did surprisingly well. He did everything but name the Jew.

f you join up with a health insurance company because you have bad health you should have to pay more, because health insurance companies are not a charity." - Ben Shapiro

you need to watch the debate last night between the two. It was live on facebook/jewtube yesterday evening.

This is exactly how insurance works in the real word you retard.

>oh you want car insurance but you have a history of car crashes and DUI?
>that'll cost more

This is an injustice to you?

It's not a strawman, and Cenk is right. 100% top marginal tax rate doesn't mean they take all your money, people who think this don't understand how the tax system and tax brackets work and have no business even voting. A 100% top bracket tax rate would essentially be a MAXIMUM wage where all earnings over entering the tax bracket would go to the government. It's actually great because it dis-incentivizes monopoly, and incentivizes a varied market with more competition. Idiots that argue against this are essentially arguing for Comcast and Wal-mart business models.

Seeing how Fucking healthcare is a life/death market , absolutely yes.

Where are the mass graves from the billions of people dying without insurance prior to obamacare?

>life expectancy has dropped for the first time in 50 years

Yeah bruh your glorious obungocare is really working, keep pressuring those insurance companies

However, saying that the Southern Strategy did not exist does not deny the indisputable historical fact is that the Republican party used racial backlash in the South as a political strategy. Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized for racially polarizing tactics, giving de facto confirmation. On this, there's no legitimate debate

right, Cenk only wanted 91%
> 91% = not idiotic

Seeing as how health care doesn't grow on a fucking tree or exist natively in the universe, why do you feel entitled to seize the assets and education of highly skilled workers and expensive industry and redistribute them among the zero-value?

And further, when you do this, how do you expect to continue finding the skilled labor, sharp minds, and asset creation to fuel the redistribution?

Who will become a doctor when there's no profit in the career? The less lucrative it becomes, the less people will bother. Do you want brain surgery from the C- student in your high school class?

The best and brightest and most savvy will simply elect not to fucking bother when it's subsidized shit-tier care.

Cenk constantly relies on appeals to emotion rather than facts, hence the 'google it' he used numerous times; by and large he isn't very skilled at debate. Having said that, he didn't do as bad I thought he would

While Shapiro is better at debating, his Jewish bias really showed here how he was defending big banks, and just didn't come off particularly likeable with how much of a snarky little turd he was. Feeling a little dread that he's stated his interest in running for president in the future.

just give us that one lefty pol you know you lost

Snekposters BTFO by a fat retard

>racial backlash as a political strategy
>implying the democratic platform is anything but convincing every nonwhite they're oppressed and discriminated against by republicans

Nobody plays the race game quite like you bro. It's in the history of your party

Shapiro brought up the prostitute point because Cenk brought up a hooker analogy. Seems like you don't know high-brow humour when you see it, kiddo

i hate her with a passion

>90% is totally reasonable too
Commit to communism if you want to be a communist, commy.

Wait, taxing 100% of someone's earnings is not taking all their money?! You fags are retarded.

>use more services
>expect to pay less
Why are you entitled to someone else's time, labour and resources?

>defending banks

You realise that 99% of the banks in this world operate to turn a profit, right? The only ones that don't are national banks and banks that exist in the Islamic world.

>Cenk constantly relies on appeals to emotion rather than facts,
most people find facts boring , trump didn't win because he was the most factual correct candidate but because he appealed to emotion ,romney tried to use facts and he lost

And the current Republican adminstration and Alt Reich has convinced its legion of trailer park Inbreds that white persecution complex is real

Doesnt matter, you are fighting for taking someone's time and life (The doctor) for nothing

>one person says it, maybe two
>obviously it's a fact now
Does this mean the Earth is flat?

>>think 90% tax is the reason why the US economy started being responsible for the worlds economic output
>>disregard that tax revenue has increased under all previous tax cuts
Not to mention that the other regions that could have potentially competed were still rebuilding after the fucking second world war.

> southern constantly and unironically bring up southern pride and muh confederacy will rise again
> but but we da party of Lincoln

>still can't understand why his side lost
Yep you got it hillary, it was swarms of redneck racists. Good luck in 2020 :^)

What? Are you implying the 2005 Supreme Court Québécois decision in Chaoulli v Québéc was based off of facts? No, no, little capitalist, we cant have any of that wrong think in here

Like many rookie, wannabe debaters, Cenk loses complete control over his thought process and composure once he perceives that he may be losing even the most insignificant point...He goes total "fight or flight" limbic....so funny.

>insults the crowd
>calls them uneducated
>fails to start USA chant
>muh roads
>tells crowd to "google it"
>"OF COUUUUURSEEEE!!

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Cenk started rolling down campaign slogan drive towards the end of the debate, was literally waiting for him to say diversity is our strength at one point. Guy talks like a fucking caveman. Did better than I thought he would, a trained bullshiter indeed.

Why
Roaches don't speak English

Lmao revv up those election engines, kiddo, you have another 20 years to lose handily

I genuinely wish people on the left side of the aisle would apply some critical thought and follow-through to their heartfelt ideologies.

I empathize with the "feels based policy", but if it has nothing behind it and makes no goddamned sense and cannot be defended beyond the opening salvo of a fucking serious discourse, how can anyone possibly BELIEVE in it?

Fucking bernie sanders is cancer.

Ever seen a buffalo choke?

>trump didn't win because he was the most factual correct candidate

he WAS the most factually correct candidate actually
Romney failed because he didn't take off the gloves and hit Onigger
That and Romney wasn't supposed to win, the estab. wanted Onigger

Cenk didn't get rekt at all. I hate the roach but he gave a good show of himself.

>so uhh here's the thing RIGHT?
>ohh..oh.uhh.oohhh
>uhh..ohh..THAT'S BULLSHIT THAT'S BULLSHIT REASONABLE DISCUSSSIOOON
>USA USA USA USA USA

>Chunky Yogurt

With how big of a dumpster fire the current adminstration is ( below 35 percent approval for the orange cunt) A ham sandwich could be Drumpf in 2020

>not understanding what southern pride means in any capacity
>not understanding what muh confederacy means in any capacity
>unironically thinking every southerner likes the confederacy
Hey, I have some hay if you need more strawmen, alright?

You're exactly like that kid who runs at the preacher screaming I DONT LIKE YOU and attacks him only to get his ass knocked down lol let me find it for you
youtu.be/CTOoYxOf92s
Here you are

And yet it proves the point that 90% is an arbitrary value.