I have seen a lot of new faces here recently. Notice to newcomers from an olderfag

I have seen a lot of new faces here recently. Notice to newcomers from an olderfag.

Daily reminder Sup Forums's prevailing ideology is Civic Nationalism.

The Anti-Semitic stuff is memetic and ironic. Do not be deceived.

When Sup Forums actually meets IRL, it doesn't look like a gathering of Stormfronters :^)

(Pic. related is proof that Sup Forums is mostly ironic)

fuck off loser

nice redditspacing, civic nationalism is for cucks and has no place on Sup Forums

saged

Are you being ironic now ? ;)

Don't confuse the newcomers :P

I thought the irony was obvious. Wasn't it just to trigger SJWs? Do people really take the white supremacy shit seriously?

White Supremacy is just as dumb and mommy-coddling as SJW eternal victimhood olympics. You're literally taking credit for others accomplishments because you share a pigment with them. White Supremacy is for losers who have no merit of their own, so they have to piggy back off of "muh history".

Universal rights for the individual and meritocracy. Else you're just a cuck bitch coasting on the coat tails of better men.

>The Anti-Semitic stuff is memetic and ironic.
Kill yourself memeflag kike.
You are scum of the earth.

>Kill yourself memeflag kike.
>You are scum of the earth.
You see, this doesn't work on me, I'm not new.
:)

>the absolute STATE of this poster

Real oldfag Sup Forumsacks know better than to go to an irl meet up you nu/pol/ kekicringe chanology 2.0 cretin. Go fap to some twitch whore.

Fucking based! :D

You see, I wear this flag mostly ironic. It's sometimes a nice evil larp beside kekistan! It's like in a good videogame when you can play as the Sith! xD

Based Jews!

I'll take a black Christian capitalist alpha male over a white faggot-loving communist cuck any day
come at me, faggots

It is because people on pol are acting out a role.
They are in charecter.
They have a sense of humor.

They satarize society.

>When Sup Forums actually meets IRL, it doesn't look like a gathering of Stormfronters :^)

no, looks like niggers and degenerates. 100% oven-tier

Fucking based! :D

Yes, right-wing SJW have no place here the same as left-wing SJW

>black Christian capitalist alpha male
Those are unicorns at the extreme end of the bell curve. Easy to say how based blacks are when you live in fucking Poland and never have to live next to them day by day.

wow the only argument you could muster up was a sarcastic use of a smiley face, it's not like you can't point a flaw in what I said so you're desperately trying to counter my opinion with social proof :D

desu the only non-whites I know are upper-middle class kids from white collar families who study at my uni, point taken

>self proclaimed oldfag
>(((oldfag))) giving tips to newfags
>not just telling them to lurk more before posting
>kekflag
Reported.
Yeah enjoy your ban oldfag.
Why would anyone create a shit thread like this?

You have fallen to OP's jewish tricks.

I know we are being ironic and all, but please: can you not? Stop spreading hate! Hate speach is not free speach! And remember the real Aryans.

#MAGA

Nazis were more diverse than the Allies.

Hello, anons! Old fag here (been here since 2002), just wondering how many newfriends we have joining this dandy image forum! I know that this place may be daunting to those who are of a younger age, so please state your age so we can have a good welcoming party!

>calls people newcomers
>uses kek flag

How many weeks you been here now?

>Sup Forums's prevailing ideology is Civic Nationalism

This is a board of chaos magicians.
Eventually you'll learn.

Has been and always will be a NatSoc board. Get the fuck out of here you kike shill and stick your civic nationalism where the sun don't shine, you racemixed fucking mongrel

>A few propaganda units make Hitler's Germany multicutural.
lol, fuck off with your bullshit, Tyrone. The allies were the niggers of that war, Bongistan and Frenchistan imported their colonial shitskins to Europe, while you brought your niggers and the soviets their inbred chinks from the deepest parts of Siberia.

Removing the jew isn't hate, it's justice.

>The Anti-Semitic stuff is memetic and ironic. Do not be deceived.
Kys kike lover

Haha, lol, do anyone on this board actually take anything written here seriously?
lol, Sup Forums is just fun and games, it's kind of a game of play pretend. xD
Welcome to all newfriends, hope you enjoy your stay.

Dont forget the cringy ";) :P" shit. I really hope he's being ironic.

>tfw I have the exact same beta cuck glasses
I-is it true, Sup Forums? Are we just the flipside of sjw cucks on the left?

Daily reminder to report the OP for board disruption, he is a lefty/pol/ raider and thats not allowed.

sage (the thing you write in the options field when you reply to anti-whites)

This same guy has been using the "battle of increments" commie trick on several threads. He has an American assisting him as well. Their goal is not to change your mind but to expose you to their train of thought. Chipping away at your mind from the back door. If not banned, at least sage and block him out. Theyat try to influence newer users so MODS beware.

>olderfag
>that flag

you're not, now fuck off to plebbit

>old fag
>retard flag
>reddit spacing
>jew hating is ironic
gas yourself