An alliance of ex-Yugos

I think that co-operation will lead our societies to a better future.

Lets ignore our bloody past and try to improve our relations for the betterment of our future.

I think that we all ex yugos should co operate through an free-trade, economic and military alliance.
It would It would benefit us all and it would assure stability because of the fact that the ethnic tensions would be lower.

What do you think?

I think we should all return to being filthy peasants because that's all we're good for.

Manual labor and useless jobs?

And Aleskandar should rule us with an iron but fair fist with his gremlin wife.

Yes, I'm saying this because everyone I meet behaves like a savage villager and it makes me realise why our countries suck.

Sadly, its true

First thread where no one is flaming or shitting on each other.
I am genuinely proud of you guys.

Not even 10 posts in, just wait for it.

I bet its either a dispora or a shqip

Thread is already dead.
Sad

>ethnic tensions would be lower
that doesn't depend of the people that live here, only on foreign powers. how can serbia "forget the past" when kosovo is still a major problem? how can any other country forget the past? if we do that we will just turn into spineless cucks, similar to western europeans. this protestant bullshit how "free-trade" will fix everything is ridiculous. you sound like vucic.

What if we remember the past, but we attempt not to repeat it?

as i've said, we can be familiar with history all we want, it doesn't depend on us.

>B-but what about my X atrocity or promised Greater Y state uniting my peepolz n shieet?

are you tito?

Macedonia looks like a deformed ballsack

do you think slovenia is more related to you or us?

More related to you, although they seem to be doing sorta their own thing these days

in order for the thread to receive a shit ton of replies you need to post a shitty bait.

Nah just making fun of nationalists. I was one of them so I know how they think.

its sadly true.
This board is full of retards who want to kill each other because of their ethnicity instead of trying to co-operate.
Is this nationalism?
Is this nationalism?

good to know, tito

It might work if we kill everybody who lives in Bosnia

Tito was a kunt too :)

t. baitposter

okay, cunt tito

Stahp calling me tito :(

okay :)

Bump

How about this, instead of forming a union we continue as we are right now but once a year we have a BBQ of epic proportions somewhere on the Dalmatian coast. Sounds good?

sounds pretty good.
We can be friends.
Its better than nothing

>more tourism bux
Sounds good to me

Fuck Serbs, fuck croats, fuck Macedonians, fuck Albanians, fuck Bosnians. Long live GYPSIE KINGS!!!

you lost your shitposter title to the turks.
Too late nigel.

safe, i'll bring the beer lads

Fuck Gypsies, kill them with a rusted spoon

Don't you guys hate each other?

Only brainwashed kikes hate other yugo's, It does me great pain to see ex-yu people insulting eachother because of kike dividery

t. Serb diaspora