The guy on the right thinks he's superior to the guy on the left

>the guy on the right thinks he's superior to the guy on the left
why are wh*Tes so delusional?

kys you damn dirty roach

His right, or our right?

Can you draw a diagram cos this is pretty confusing.

And this guy posts on Sup Forums about it...

Roaches like you are even worse then niggers

What is this bullshit?
ahahah

This vermin again. Remember to sage.

You must have a serious inferiority complex since you spam these threads everyday. You don't even bother to find OC to post

This is an special specimen. A NIGGER ROACH!

Post the pic of yourself if you feeling so superior.

>be white
>Go to the moon
>Be black
>Go be a moon cricket
T*rk posting is fun

roaches really do have low IQs, compare a joocey white guy to a joocey nigger and then we'd see who the master race is

we can already see who's smart
>tfw too smart to not build pyramids t. wh*Te dog

>doesn't refute my claims
Thanks for proving my point roach. I'm sure you would give anything to be white and to live in a western country.

Post a picture of yourself.

The guy on the right, is a western SJW. You wanna see white men, goto Russia or Poland. Only difference is white russians put the first man in space while the guy on the right is collecting nickels from tourists for being the guy who can jump the highest

Russians are bullied by Chechens every day LMAO

>stronger is better, never mind intelligence

Of course some Muslim animal believes this

Also btw the worlds strongest lifters are all white because niggers hips are too narrow to lift heavy shit

sperg more
also you're not wh*Te lmao :DDDD

Chechens look pretty white to me. Maybe they do, but that's irrelevant in this context,

Roach, why you make such shitty memes? Pic related is what they always look like.

Well roaches are stupid, no?

>roaches are stup-

Whites got to the moon, designed computers and built the internet, while niggers area still throwing spears and eating each other!