youtube.com/watch?v=OuvfzOwU4xU
my.mixtape.moe/onvxgy.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=xzVQELfxUps
youtube.com/watch?v=CmuXJTuudyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AND KNUCKLES

Gay shit...this is why I will always be proud to support Mario over Sonic

well, he IS the dumbass of the team.

I thought that pic was a joke. Then I watched the video. Good grief, Scoobs.

BASED KNUCKLES

what the fuck is this shit?

>"YAAAAS"
Are you having a stroke or something

I don't see the problem in that logic. SJWs are retards and frequently undermine their own arguments through hypocrisy and double-think.

how much damage has CWC done to the sonic franchise as a whole? I can't see this without thinking of Sonichu

Probably would've been funnier if he hadn't mentioned the second part and just went "what?"

Wish he got run over by a car if im being honest

I'm a (((feminist))) -- no thanks. Jewish writers are adapting new tricks and it seems to be working, maybe they truly are a master race.

sonic fans are all mentally ill so this is probably appropriate pandering for them

Sonic Boom called out climate change too:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM

I believe it is the confirmation cry of the modern American baboon

I fucking love this show. So self-aware. And it's right. If Knuckles is a feminist, and not an egalitarian, he's a 1st/2nd wave one, calling out Amy on 3rd wave bullshit.

Well is he wrong? It's obnoxious and counterproductive to call out gender shit in today's largely equal society rather than just getting on with your life.

Actually knuckles is dropping a redpill.

The situation:
>Some dumb bitch "if I win this volleyball game itll be a huge win for women, my small scale personal accomplishment is something i will feel egalitarian about although it will effect bo one other than me because I am a female"

Knuckles "actually, if there really are as few differences in Gender, and gender is fluid as you would believe, then doesnt that mean your victory is one on an i dividual scale and not a "vuctory for I is a victory for us" sort of situation"

I actually like this, he destroyed feminism with feminist thoughtz

Actually he appears to be 3rd wave calling her out on 1st wave bullshit.

holy shit that's good

This show doesn't take itself seriously. I love it.

kek

Isn't Knuckles flawlessly putting the slut in her place using her own premises?

Premise 1: Women are equal to men.
Premise 2: Winning this match will prove that women are equal to men.

Knuckles: Premise 2 implies that a woman beating a man is a rare occurrence, undermining Premise 1

pretty much

Knuckles is 100% /ourguy/ in this scenario no matter how you look at it

A woman beating a man IS a rare occurrence

This, I don't see Mario stopping to lecture me on politics anytime soon.

exactly
most of Sup Forums loses objectivity on an argument after they read the word YASSSS

TOUGHER THAN LEATHER

Here's a (You) for making me guffaw.

FUCKING REDDIT REEEEEEE*

But newayz we wuz kangz but seriously this is supposed to be entertainment but then i thouigh shiiieet when i was a kid my favorite show wuz southpark kangz neigers amd so I probably woulda liked this shit better than DORA DA EXPLORA so good on dem fuck

CAPTCHA HELICOPTER RIDES AHHAHA XD IM SO EDGY HAHA KILL PEOPLE EDGY SO VIOLENT wew322 LAD m90 b89 m9

I'd insult you but, I'm worried you might be suicidal.

well.. he's not actually wrong.

any dude calling himself a feminist is a big league faggot, but the first panel is NOT wrong at all.

No, what he stated is completely right.
Which makes it even funnier because it basically states that all the self-proclaimed feminists aren't actually feminists.

Sonic confirmed for cucked propaganda.

OH NO

Let's not drag reality into things involving cartoons trying to drag reality into things.

Knuckles the cuck.
I wonder if Chris Chan creamed himself when he saw that?

>You see Luigi that's why we keep kikes out of the mushroom kingdom.

This Knuckles is a faggot. Bring back the Knuckles from Tails Gets Trolled.

Our guy would be repulsed at the idea of calling himself a feminist or even entertaining that men and women are equal.

Shadow is /ourguy/ who knows violence can be justified, Sonic is an open borders #RefugeesWelcome cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=OuvfzOwU4xU

bring it on mothafucka haaha you think youre sucha snowflake special boy?? DONTChA?

>muh /pol serious place for serious intellectual discussions about ways to organize society that will totally and realistically happen

>trump

XD lol haha desu

yo is dis real yall? if it be real niggas this be some potent redpill of our youth yo shieetttttt sonic on dat redpill niggaz

lmfao

Attempted voice over of this

my.mixtape.moe/onvxgy.mp3

i'm sorry but i was tempted

>my.mixtape.moe/onvxgy.mp3
Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=xzVQELfxUps
Reminder Sonic Boom dedicated an entire quarter-hour segment to shitting on Chris-Chan via a look-alike character.

>Chris Chan
Are you sure that's not just a reprisentation of all sonic fans?

Pure, unadulterated autism. If the numbers align, Tails comes out as trans.

This is a joke at the expense of retard feminists, is it not?

Pick your battles you fucking sissies.

>distinctive bangs
>blue arms joke at 5m16s
Oh I'm sure.

Weeew lad

I love that episode.

Sticks is basically the Sup Forums and Alex Jones member of the group. Always in to crazy conspiracy theories. Sticks is cute.

I was expecting them to do the neo-chris version with manboobs,crossdressing, gender dysphoria and Trump jokes

Knuckles is clearly using his knowledge of SJW talking points to shit all over the mouthy grrl power chick.

I do the exact same thing regularly and shield myself by calling myself a feminist.

Im actually really in to this show now. This shit is well written and pretty funny

HAHAHA. Fucking jew faggots BTFO.

He wouldn't be letting her take the shot either.

There was an episode where Sticks had a Alex Jones radio show

This is my fetish.

are you sure about that

youtube.com/watch?v=CmuXJTuudyE