WHEN R U GONNA GET YOUR INFOWIPE?

FAGGOT. WAT R U A FAGGOT?!

Justin you're a newfag

>Make fun of AJ for selling products
>Proceeds to sell products

Every liberal is just a whiny hypocritical faggot

current year man must've run out of jokes

>Liberal "comedy"

Everything they do is so overproduced and artificial, holy shit. Desperately trying to compensate for the lack of substance in their "arguments"

someone buy one and sue him for false advertising citing Alex Jones product being the real deal.

I like how a foreign employee of a company that makes $30B a year polluting the culture lectures a man trying to make a living by voicing his own opinion.

Pull up if thats a crime Jamie.

This exactly why we say the left can't meme.

TWO SCOOPS DRUMPF ALEX JONES IS EVIL BECAUSE HE CRITICIZED MY BOSSES

where is that screencap of user explaining Daily Show comedy?

No way does he make 30M a year

Make one that says John Oliver tooth brush then show an empty tray.

Top fucking kek

> expose attack is on Alex Jones
> biggest attack is the products he's selling

He's saying Oliver's employer makes 30 BILLION, you illiterate peasant.

Noice.

... also record&upload his reaction to that picture.

I thought it said tactical ass wipe. Which is what john oliver is. However poor his tactics are

Didn't colbert do this bit like a year ago?

>investigate why Alex has to sell stuff

>find out google arbitrarily demonetizes Trump supporters

>makes victims out of Hillary critics by having giant evil corporations try to put them out of business

My first edit in years. Roast me senpai.

desaturate the color, needs embossing

>Infowipes
This is what Hillary used.

It's satire, you fucking Trumptard
Why do you cumskins have such a hard time grasping this concept?

I don't know what that is. But if someone does it for me I'll send 50$ in bitcoin. I I can't use paint for shit, and I lack any skill what-so-ever. Thanks for the reply.

eyyyyyy

Does it also erase emails on a computer?

>buttcoin

Only bitbean senpai

>muh emails
Meanwhile Hillary is free as a bird while agent Orange will be indicted for treason at any moment with capital punishment waiting him.

>The anti-shill

What? Like with a cloth?

Alright here's edit two.

If someone can put "Made from only the best hand selected locally sourced black males that pick the strictest set of criteria"

I cleaned it up a little bit, but I think this has legs. No my version but that template in general.

That's the joke you autist

How's this?

Alright that's pretty good. Was hoping for more people. Going to hope this thread makes it.

I'm not very good with shoops.

Well your packing colors look real enough. We need someone to put the real razzle dazzle on it though.

How can libshits with a straight face equate border control with a white ethnostate?

You're ALREADY minority white if you froze all immigration and didn't let anyone leave either. Demographically whites are in an irreversible decline, the generation coming up has whites as a firm minority.

Meaning securing the borders isn't about ethnic control at all. UNLESS.. you believe whites have no claim to the US, but that non-nationals who are brown DO.

Are they really that insane? Are they seriously protecting the rights of brown people the world over to just go there and claim citizenship? Because they sure as fuck aren't protecting immigration from Europe. They changed the laws to limit that in the 50s and 70s.

This. Their comedy is so forced and unnatural. I don't see how anyone actual thinks this stuff is funny.

>you believe whites have no claim to the US, but that non-nationals who are brown DO.

Welcome to the thought process of the modern liberal. In a way they hate the US and want to see it collapse but also think whites have no claim to the geography.

>Are they seriously protecting the rights of brown people the world over to just go there and claim citizenship?

Where I live in California - yes. They are fucking insane here. State with the second lowest IQ as well.

Did you have a bitcoin address?

No, feed some hungry kids with it.

>at any moment

says increasingly nervous bitch every day for the next 7 and a half years.

Gosh they're so pathetic. It's the drumpf hat all over again (which the company that made it went broke because of or something). I can't wait for the old media to die.

I didn't know Alex Jones made his living off Sup Forumstards' paychecks.

Now I understand why it keeps the deranged man act.

Enjoying every laugh.

>7 and a half years
Mueller is an eagle, not a tortoise.