Why are all Pajeet perverts, no exceptions?

Why are all Pajeet perverts, no exceptions?
Pic related: ancient pajeet art

They're skin liken unto filth, obviously they're DeGens

uhu

Their culture puts no value in self-discipline outside of small monastic circles.

Yea because Romans were prudes, right?

Indians were currynigger degenerates since the dawn of time. I wish that shithole got nuked already. To this day Hindu scum still deny the Light of Christ and instead choose to worship their demons instead.

Greece repented and embraced Christ. The poos in loos did not.

>no exceptions
that's only one area of india

They've been indoctrinated to ensure their population is on a constant rise. Men are creepy, ugly, horny fucks, and the "women" ultimately come to realise have no real good choices so they go for whatever cock is the nearest in the end.

at least our women have the self respect to not fuck black men

You are black men, stupid poo nigger.

I'm sitting in a class of pajeets right now, and they are all going up and giving basically the same presentation, because pajeets only cheat.

Yes we are black men, ignorant bumass hick

Lol wrong faggot.

High temperature and herbs/spices makes people so horny

This guy is 100% from extreme North India which makes him Genetically a Paki, not Indian

They have little bug brains that's why.

>Rachel Roy
>Roy's mother is Dutch and her Madras-born father is Bengali Indian

Ah so she inherited her love for niggerdick from her white slut mother. Fuck off Christcuck, stick to Sunday services from your gay pedophile priests

I draw smut all day
what are u gonna do about it?

Hot as fuck

Post it. You're not afraid to be judged, are ya?

POO

ur women hate thefucking autism that all of you guys haveand only persian rape babys look good

But seriously, is it repressed sexuality because religion, or something in the food, or?

>sex is bad
>sex is degenerate, immoral, etc
#justvirginthings