Stop reading patriarchal fairy tales to your children

stop reading patriarchal fairy tales to your children

Other urls found in this thread:

revivingherstory.com/rhblog/2014/11/3/the-secret-history-of-maleficent-murder-rape-and-woman-hating-in-sleeping-beauty
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/men-invade-women-invite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's really all a ploy to tear down western culture, ain't it

I love how feminism has Sleeping Beauty kicking prince charming in the nuts and charging as a sexual predator.
And the princess inhaled some narcotics and that's how that happened.
Women are fucking gone.

Why not a story about a all-princess crabbing boat and sleeping beauty gets drowsy from being up all night in a storm and she bangs her head on the railing and falls overboard?

>Not empowering women enough

>All the problems in the film are caused by the king being a dumbass and provoking the big spooky witch that lives cursing people for mundane reasons

>The main character is a woman, the main villain is a woman and the three fairies that work together with the man to stop her are all women

>One day, she accidentally inhaled one of her colleagues' experiments
Leave it up to women to take proper precautions with harmful chemicals.

Ok story, but I don't think I would tell that to a small child.

Well, the most renowed woman scientist died from radiation poisoning too so it fits.

Very lazy and poor imagination
Autism/10

I remember this being a joke in Malcolm in the Middle.

>chick dopes up on narcs with chad, her jealous walrus posse cockblocks her and has him arrested and then diversity-hire squad still gets an award despite huffing half the research
I mean if we're going for accuracy she's not half off

It's a good thing her daughter isn't reading the original version of Sleeping Beauty.

(it's amazing how creepy the old fairy tales were in their original version).

1... sleeping beauty is poisoned and goes to sleep.

2.. Prince "charming" comes across her in the woods, is so overcome by lust that he fucks her unconscious body.

3. She gets pregnant, and delivers the baby (still asleep).

4. She only wakes up when the baby starts to breast feed.

revivingherstory.com/rhblog/2014/11/3/the-secret-history-of-maleficent-murder-rape-and-woman-hating-in-sleeping-beauty

I'm assuming Maleficent is just a dragon dildo they purchased as a group and share on the weekends?

I doubt this disgusting ghoul even has a daughter. Take everything these twitter whores say with a grain of salt.

honestly i'd rather tell her that than making her into a delusional spoiled cunt who'll waste her life waiting for a knight in a shining armor after watching disney movies.

Liberals hate their children.

This is how they start. They test the waters. Slowly chip away.

Remember the 90s? It was all about transvestites, not trannys.

Wow, somehow that's even less believable than the original.

Ehh that's just the Grimm brothers take, and many of their version were toned down once they realized who was reading their collections.

holy shit she literally hates her child.

I bet any amount of money that this made the child cry.

>(ugh)

what an awful era

and to not even know the nursery rhyme and that it is implied that the Prince and Princess know each other.

They just fucked up their Marriage.

Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming are in love before the start starts.

This retards story is literally about a group of girls kidnapping a girl from her Husband and destroying their Marriage.

LOOKS LIKE THE WHOLE ADAM AND EVE THING PROVED TO BE TRUE AFTER ALL, HA HA HA CHECKMATE ATHEISTS.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/men-invade-women-invite/

SHITLORDS CANT HANDLY A STROK WOMANB WHO DONT TAKE NO NEED FOR NO MAN!!!!!!

>What did you do today honey?
>Oh I turned a classic story into one about rape
>Really, is that all?
>I also sort of implied that women can't do science and we should reward them for that. Oh and I read this to my daughter
>Thank god my wife's daughter has powerful female role models

We need sharia or Facism or something, anything!

so Princess was left sleeping?

I think it's hilarious that women think they can get their daughters into STEM fields just by removing all "girly" and "problematic" stuff from their lives. Basically turn their education to a man's education. It still won't work, they'll meet someone in college and get pregnant.

How do you even come across stuff like this? Do you know the person? Did you find it?

>accidentally inhaled on of her colleagues experiments
>won the nobel prize
10/10 would experiment with

problem is, knights in shining armor do exists.
women that desserve them are other case.

I don't know the woman. I saw a friend comment on some article from the NYTimes about something gender related and this woman replied to it aswell, yapping about trannie rights or something. Clicked on her to see if she's posted gender related bullshit before, came across this and decided to screenshot it.

And u don't post link so I can fuck with her.
I hope u die in a fire.
Don't play around with me.

even her name is shit
prof rainbow murray
I bet she is not professor, only rainbow she seen in entire life was gay dildo, and murray is male name
gas her

Being suprised about American mongrel names.
Did u forget Reality Winner who worked for NSA?

She's in the UK.

>2017
>Sleeping Beauty
>Not an independent woman of color

>altering mythological tales that are centuries' old to fit your ideological narrative
marxism has truly done is in, hasn't it

So were they princesses, or were they scientists?

I dont think my almonds can handle this level of activity

Regardless it's clearly fantasty.

Low energy. Sad!

>women can't be everything at once
Women can and will be everything you sexist. If my little girl wants to be a princess astronaut teacher, that's what she's going to be. Anything but a mother because she has so much more potential than that.

>ugh
stopped reading right there

Well, at least now it's literally a fairy tale.