Are you smart?

Are you smart?
That's cognitive privilege you fucking racist smart white male.

frontpagemag.com/point/267425/college-paper-calls-out-cognitive-privilege-smart-daniel-greenfield

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8zigN
archive.fo/0fi9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.fo/8zigN

>Left claiming intelligence is based on genetics
Wait who is the racist now these days?

extremely simple solution = genius sperm banks.

>Be me
>6'6
>IQ 165
>8" dick
>clear 350k a year
>still a virgin

and lying.

It's a well known phenomenon, burgerbro. Some leftards are so bluepilled they end up doing a 360 and become redpilled.

i hope big penis privilege is the next SJW innovation. free penile implants and forced size reductions NOW

Harrison Bergeron here we come.

>still a virgin
the only true thing in your post

This.

What about physique privilege?
Blacks are privileged.

>be user
>ugly skelly
>too retarded to realize how retarded he is
>buttplug as a dick
>lives with parents
>oh man why im still virgin?

So you're saying
>be me
Was actually a lie?

INSTRUCTION
MANUAL

>There are many kinds of privilege besides white privilege: cognitive privilege, for example. We now know that intelligence is not something we have significant control over but is something we are born with. We are living in a society in which success is increasingly linked to one’s intelligence. ... Thus, the accident of having been born smart enough to be able to be successful is a great benefit that you did absolutely nothing to earn. Consequently, you have nothing to be proud of for being smart.

stealing your thesis from The Bell Curve

kek

archive.fo/0fi9c
Here's the college paper.

>pic unrelated, but interesting

>jew falling for his own meme
I live right outside New Orleans. Every black I come across is either a super fat fuck or borderline anorexic.

It's only true when it fits their agenda, which is why you often see different fields consider homosexuality to be either learned or something people are born with depending mainly on the conclusion that gives preference to homosexuals.

are you on holiday nord bro?

How is it possible to have both mutations if it affects the same gene? Shouldn't it be binary?

Not really, each one changes a different gene (medium to long, long to medium)