jessicaadams.com/2017/04/04/uranus-in-taurus-in-astrology-to-2026/
youtube.com/watch?v=w_UHZ_62GCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The science is settled guys

This is what it's come to

>Trump was born during a lunar eclipse

Well that's actually quite interesting.

>Eclipse will spell badly
Perhaps. Symbolically, at least in a negative aspect, it represents the "intellect of man trying to compete with/destroy God" and the unleashing of dark, evil energies and spirits upon the Earth.

That could be interpreted in many ways, Especially with the eclipse crossing over America but I believe it could mean an assassination attempt against Trump, or a final ploy of power against him.

>"... according to ASTROLOGERS"
Well, shieeeettt. Let's see what zodiac symbols have to say about the future of humanity.

Daily reminder that Newsweek is a tabloid.

IMPEACH!

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

The Russian narrative is pretty much dead, even starting to shift onto democrats....watch the solar eclipse narrative take over. The desperation is still real.

See you in September clearly states; "Danger in the summer moon above"
youtu.be/FFEbYjuO6iQ

lol solar eclipse would not affect Trump xD

Look uo this shit

Eclipse footage from plane:
youtube.com/watch?v=xDte7ilni_s

The cabal has to tell you what they're doing or they're not allowed to do it, so even though this seems absolutely fucking retarded on the surface, it's most likely an advanced warning.
I was already planning on not attending the first day of college because I'm pretty sure the "black sun" will trigger all the terrorist cells to act, and I want to be near my supplies just in case I'm right

Yeah but what if it just makes him stronger?

Jews control the AyyyLmaos and they blast the sun right in our planet Plumpf!

He's going to turn evil

IT IS WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS

YOUR ERA IS AT AN END QRUMPEC

(((kutner)))
is that Ivanka's distant sandnigger cousin or what?

For one night.

Dubbs are more powerful then eclipses.

4 more years.

My rune stones confirm. Yep he's fucked.

>Dubs*
>Than*
MEDIOCRE

>could mean
>according to astrologers

Let's hope Trump doesn't have the crimson behelit

>astrology

Are these people really so desperat and hopeless that they have to turn to western astrology which is nothing but hokum?

Who here Vedic astrology master race?

then what?

w

t

>astrologers
Oh noooooo.

BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFF

russia is going to hack the eclipse

>newsweek

Man my school used to get us subscriptions to that mag and we would write mini reports on articles every week.

I wonder if I ever reported on anything written by kikenwald.

Hi Peach, you're a potato fucking faggot.

>astrologers

Cool beans

Can you elaborate some more on their weird sense of karma?

I've been waiting for this thread. Sup Forums is about to realize that 99% of the left's beliefs have been rehashes of astrology since the 1960s.

>muh introvert/extrovert meme
>muh arbitrary generational labels
>muh personality quizzes
>muh 46543541611 genders

The left exists to cater for those who hate themselves and desperately seek nonsense to layer over their ironic lack of identity.

This post deserved digits...

except personality tests are at least somewhat grounded in reality as opposed to reading the stars

is there a name for this, when people just point at things and say they're references and inferences to other things and they're literally just pulling it out of their ass?

English classes did this shit constantly, and i blame them heavily for the way people are today.

Oh sweetie, didnt someone tell you the earth is flat?

prophets & schizophrenia

hmmm gee i wonder

If you zoom in close enough to any point on a curve you will see a straight line. It's not fucking hard...Jesus Christ.

>according to astrologers
>astrologers
What the fuck

>Who here Vedic astrology master race?

I adhere to Vedic astrology, although I believe that Vedic astrology was originally tropical. My rashi is mina.

People are really choosing any reason to rag on trump

>disagrees with experts
I bet you're a climate denier too faggot

>(((Kutner)))

Some of them may be SLIGHTLY grounded, but the majority pull the exact same stunt as a horoscope.

>Astrologers
Only one step above a Mexican Warlock, and two steps ahead of Mexican Intellectuals.

I say the redditfags reading this should let upboat this shit on their let Reddit politics section and with some luck the crazies their will take it over. This will show the redditworld how insane the left has become.

Trump is the Fire Lord? Loses firebending powers during solar eclipse?

user that photo is shopped don't you know the earth is really a giant hill and the people on the other side of the hill can't even use wheeled devices because if you start rolling you never stop?

watching these faggots squirm is pure entertainment.

It's 27 km above the surface of the earth. You should see significant curvature. Keep burrying your head mate.

>questions about your general behavior and self-image
>same as a horoscope that doesn't take any of that into account
[x] doubt

North korea will invade us confirmed

>QRUMPEC

Hi. Can they outlaw what these people are smoking? It's way to strong.

apophenia, pareidolia, schizotypal personality disorder, and schizophrenia

This killz drumpfster. Sad.

the news is so openly fake they report on astrology now

>newsweek

stopped reading there. fuck off and huff cyanide, shartblue idiot. also,

>1 POST BY THIS ID

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. STOP RESPONDING YOU RETARDS. SAGE, IGNORE AND REPORT THESE IDIOTS ASAP.

Oh fuck off Olmek.

This story is a few days old, so it already happened. The response was a mix of normies laughing at the headline, generic seething Trump hate from leftards, and a few of our guys trolling.

Kids.. stay off drugs. This is proof.

I like that. Should be more exposed like that though. Nice nonetheless

They are so cute

I remember all that. Those were a freaky few threads...

The surface isn't flat in your pic. The atmosphere ends a bit higher on the center. You hust proved the truth: that our planet is (almost) a sphere.

>Needing to point out it isn't to scale
>Your readerbase are literally the "TRUMP IS DONE THIS TIME!" crowd

Checks out.

> tropical
I don't understand the basic calculations sorry.

> rashi
But rashi in itself says very very little. I'm assuming you mean Chandra rashi? In which case only transits can be (very very roughtly) evaluated from that information alone.

How was life for you from September 2009 to November 2011? Were there any major themes?

You're assuming the questions are anything but loosely tied to the answers.

But keep telling me how your Twilight character quiz represents your heart.

It's called the great american eclipse, which sounds a lot like his campeign slogan. The last one was in 1776, and that was a pretty big year for america.

I don't believe in astrology, but if I did, it would be a good sign, not a bad one.

autism

Dude, what?

>Twilight character quiz
what the fuck are you on?
nice strawman btw

It is true you dumb niggers

jessicaadams.com/2017/04/04/uranus-in-taurus-in-astrology-to-2026/

that's it...

i'm a cruzbot now

anything after saturn is not visible without telescope so it's use in astrology is made up.

they're telling you when they'll try to assassinate trump

Our system thinks your post is spamOur system thinks your post is spamOur system thinks your post is spamOur system thinks your post is spam
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

that's 1 hour of mellow bicycling, all depends on scale, do the same thing on pluto and you'll see a much more pronounced curve

Dumb nigger Romans know about Uranus

Post your Apoceclipse music

youtube.com/watch?v=w_UHZ_62GCI

Might actually have more impact that the usual bullcrap.

Leftism is the revival of magical thinking. They value fantasy more than facts. Communism, Harry Potter and now even f*cking astrology. Next they're do voodoo or cast spells against the evil dark forces of right wing.

I used to be a big Trump supporter before reading this thread, but now that I know the implications of the upcoming solar eclipse, I am officially OFF the Trump Train!

Can I get Snopes in here to refute this please

>he hasnt seen the posts about witches casting spells against trump

Don't forget the Mexican Warlocks

>evil
Like Hitler? =^.^=

>I'm assuming you mean Chandra rashi?

No, I mean mina rashi (i.e. Pisces).