WWIII Mongers

so Sup Forums, which ones among you fancy a WWIII since you have irredeemably screwed up your life ?

I'm bored, why not.

I want WWIII to happen

Not this again.

Another war with white people involved will be the end of us.

My life is pretty comfy, desu.
But I could be really wealthy if you removed the Northern Hemisphere.
So good luck memers!

I am talking about a completely annihilation of all human life. Stop this White people black people BS.

I want war. So i will feel needed again, so my society can work towards joint goals again.

If i cant have that i sure wouldent mind a nuke.

>fancy a WWIII
No, it would hurt my businesses.

Just a short one, maybe a year or so.

If war doesn't ruin your business, Jamal will.

Part of me says no.
I'm trying to sort myself out, fix my life up to some degree. I'm trying to break the cynical and ironic layers that I use to hide my shameful self, but goddamn is it hard. I don't wanna give up, but I feel so disconnected from everyone around me, and too ashamed and pathetic to try and reach out and open up.

So sure, part of me says why not.

Consumer lending is one of my businesses, so Jamal actually helps it thrive.

we've all got that itch, some of us might talk about it others won't but secretly a lot of people want wwIII i'd be willing to bet.

Spooky user here.
The sanctions passed nearly unanimously.
I personally fear that the timeline of open conflict has been advanced. That is a conflict that people have seen in old movies, and have seen parodied in their favorite games.
But when I read this morning that Russia and the EU both roundly condemn the actions, I am reminded of a particular scenario that had the Russians and the Chinese against the U.S.
Right now the sanctions seek to punish the DPRK (Rightly), China, and Russia. However, Russia will feel the brunt of the sanctions. Seeking a cause to correct the situation, it could very well side with China.
With provocations in the DPRK as the pretext, a general military strike could then ensue as Russia seeks to take the only path that is left to it.
In this regard, we could be looking at the nuclear strike scenario.
This is the scenario I fear the most as it would effectively seal the U.N. led world plan and concentrate power with banks and U.N. leaders, who act as puppets for the big 3 families of the world.
I'm hoping I'm wrong. But I advise that people should make their plans. Stock up on a few weeks supply of food and about 25-30 gallons of water for cooking, drinking, and bodily waste disposal.
Keep your ears to the ground. If things go hot, get out of the 500 bomb targets, position yourselves as far upwind as you reasonably can, and hunker down.
Spooky user monitoring.

You people are fucking retards, there won't be a World War III, the global economy is far too interconnected now. The United States will continue to fight resource and proxy wars over seas, that's all we're going to do for the next few decades.

The only reason they passed unanimously was because they were fucking rigged with kike language that there wasn't a choice.

Once Trump drains the swamp we can go back to peace.

I fear it's too late for that.
The earliest that any action can be taken to avert a severe crisis is 2018. However, with the current timeline, we could be looking at a military conflict within the next 6 months. This would still be a full 11 months before the next round of elections. The only way that he could drain the swamp would be by extra judicial means. Which would plunge the U.S. into an immediate civil war that other nations would swoop in to stop and thus take control of the U.S.
Trump is no fool. He knows that path is closed to him right now. We are looking at a situation where there is no effective power from the top. As such, we are critically weakened at the moment.

The joo problem is too big for a single man like Trump

>Ignoring the web that the Awan brothers and DNC have.
>Ignoring the fact that they have seized laptops/hard drives.
>Ignoring the fact that Awan was arrested.

All our justice system needs to do is work as intended and the swamp will be drained a lot sooner than 2018.

Shame is a killer. Throw away your shame! We are a culture governed by guilt, not shame! Only God can judge us.

Oh no, those details are taken into account. Which is why I said 6 months rather than 9 months. At the 9 month mark, reasonable moves have already been taken to ensure that the entire DNC falls. At that point, the jew would be named and they don't want that.
My calculations take into account the fact that they want to be seen as the heros, not the villains. At this point, the intent is to burn the world in order to accomplish their goals.
We are at the edge of that. It would take some serious power to stop things at the moment.
Which I don't see happening. Awan and the DNC matter prompted the sanctions bill. Look at the introduction date of the bill.

Can someone please TLDR the level of rot we are dealing with here?

WW3 will never happen.
There is no profit to be made in total annihilation.

Something something will happen before that.

You can't jail the true powerful it takes more than justice.

You're looking at it now desu. The EU has actually come out in opposition of the sanctions. They are intentionally trying to make the U.S. look like the real bad guys. This is to ensure that they have legitimacy during and after the crisis.

reporting in

Eh,why not.

WWIII can be fun, can be horrible, idk. Hopefully I have some good buddies to fight with.

WW3 will be short by comparison. The two sides would nuke themselves into ruin, then the remaining parties would move in and claim the territory.

Yes, please, yes!
It's the only thing that keeps me from committing suicide.

My life is fine, but it's pretty boring.
Plus, i'm fit, so why not.