Is this true? Do most Americans view marriage as a burden?

Is this true? Do most Americans view marriage as a burden?

youtu.be/AewSwHcNvGw

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/AewSwHcNvGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dad sure did.

Hollywood loves to portray it that way. It's the greatest time of my life though.

fpbp
I'm sorry about that user.

>Are most american's retarded brainwashed sheeple?

Gee I dunno

Post yfw

Many fail to realize that marriage is actually a holy mystery aimed at theosis, not mere romance or happiness.

>agree for some bitch to steal half your shit when ever she wants,just so she can clean your house, and cook you food,maybe give you sex,complain and make you do shit, and companion ship

Nty, there are people i could pay cheaper for that shit.

That's the modern idea of marriage.
Ask yourself how it became that way, because it was never like this at any point in history.

>I picked a rabid pitbull from the pound, never trained it, and am now angry that it bites me and pisses on the rug.

kys

Fuck history, that is the situation currently and it isn't just an idea but it is reality.

Play the cards you were dealt.

>never trained it

Are you saying men need to raise their wives from fucking birth?

Joos win

The pitbull in this analogy was picked from a pound, nowhere did it imply from birth, idk how your autism put those two together.

But you do have to train your wife, just like you have to train your kids, train your dog, and train yourself.

Marriage is awesome, don't be a single beta cuck.
This

I'm an American abroad.

While I do eventually planned to get married and have children, I've no intention of tying myself down any time in the next decade.

I'm turning 24 in two weeks and have been single for ten months. I'm only just remembering what it feels like to not have to answer anyone, and to be able to do whatever I want without having to feel guilty.

Marriage can wait until I have a steady job and find a place I'd like to stay long-term.

No interest in some 9-5 bullshit.

Yes.
Giving those underevolved / animals rights is the bigghest mistake and will soon collapse tho.... it hinders raising women correctly.

>Do most Americans view marriage as a burden?

I took my time and found a good girl from a good home. Worked out real well for me.
Not so well for my father though.

I don't know about whatever bullshit you're talking about but here's a fucking hooktube link since you're too god damn retarded to do it yourself.

hooktube.com/AewSwHcNvGw

>train your wife
>wife calls cops, say your sexually assaulted her
>get thrown to jail, lose your shit plus do time.

nigger please, a pitbull does the dirty work, a wife uses the legal system to do the dirty work for you.

no you dumbass, only stupid white boys and shitskins think that way. the character in the book was an example of a man who could not tread the middle path because he was essentially spoiled, like every other nu-male goody-two-shoes or drug addict out there. he could not figure out how to be a man without immersing himself in a fake life, either through stepford living or drug abuse.

You don't train your dog by hitting it, and you don't train your wife by hitting her or hate fucking her.

You also don't pick an untrainable dog from a pound, and you don't marry an untrainable woman. If you don't have the innate judgement to make that distinction then you don't deserve a wife or a dog.

This picture is super creepy for some reason. Please never post it again and delete it from your hard drive.