WE NEED CHRISTIAN THEOCRACY

All of our problems today would be solved if we stepped back in time and reintroduced Christian theocracy. Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Capitalism, these are all secular ideologies spawned from a Godless Age. Europe was most morally conservative and pure during the Middle Ages. Since we abandoned God, God has abandoned us.

A Christian State would solve our problems with degeneracy immediately. Fags would be killed, whores would be burned alive and atheist fedora-tipping degenerates would be quartered on the spot. We wouldn't take shit and be cucks from anyone. We would be pious men, following the commandments of our faith and driving out the evil and corruption that has beset our lands with holy fire.

We must tear down the wall between Church and State. The Church should be the State. Sup Forums, are you with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3gQcb8jU0
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs
youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill
youtube.com/watch?v=8j0ryMIafss
youtu.be/u_LHwKxcOIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Christ cuck

Christianity is dead. Christianity now is cuckery. In a few decades, Christianit will be wiped by atheism in the Western World.

Islam is the true redpill. Islam is the less cucked religion and most of the theocracies in the world are Islamic.

Fuck off, fedora

Wow. Smart argument. Something christcucks aren't.

>We must tear down the wall between Church and State.

Except of course, separating them is one of the foundations of lutheranism.

And christianity is dead. Only African countries and possibly some places in America have a substantial amount of christians. Last time I met a christian here in norway was in 2015 when I actually happened to speak to a priest. Before that I met a christian girl in 2009. And I mean believing christians.. Only 18% of those who consider themselves christians here in Norway actually believe in God.

A theocracy yes, but not with a new religion

*With a new religion

>we MUST install a christian theocracy
>we WILL execute all people we don't like because Jesus would totally agree
Just embrace fascism friendo

>and possibly some places in America

Are you retarded?
the US is overwhelmingly Christian though it is declining

The WH is full of dominionists, you're getting one.

Christian theocracy, no.

Just bring back monarchy, that'd be good enough

>Crownded Republic

>the US is overwhelmingly Christian though it is declining

Yeah... But not seriously, people go to church, but don't want to follow the rules. People don't vote for proper christian politicians for example.

I'm a Southern Baptist. A representative democracy is close enough to me. By the way, God abhors kings: he only provided one to Israel because they begged him. God is close to a natural anarchist. There were judges, and priests had some governmental power.

Any organization tends leftward over time. Look at the mess that is the Catholic Church. They're barely recognizable as Christians now.

Be honest Sup Forums would you join a Christian al qaeida?

>passes judgement
>claim to uphold real christian values
>kys

No it's not you fucking retard.

And that is why Norway is going down the drain. When you turn your back on God, do not be surprised when God turns His back on you.

As long as crazy fundies oppose euthanasia, I'm out.

Ultimate spiritual playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3gQcb8jU0
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs

Stop worshipping desert kikes

How does the masses not see it? Russia persecuted the church, they failed....russia embraces God, they succeed.....Europe embraced God they thrived, European Union persecutes the church they fail....

Do y'all think they are /were blinded on purpose to this correlation?

Stop worshipping trees n' shit

youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA

Christian civilization is the enemy of European people

Too long, didn't watched

None of those governments have yet embraced Christ. We shouldn't be happy with religion simply being paid lip-service to in the government. The government should be Church, dedicated totally, absolutely, utterly to upholding the tenets of Christendom. The state must exist not for the sake of land or nationalism - it must exist for the sake of Christianity alone.

When Christian Theocracy is established, it will lead to a perfect society free of degeneracy and moral corruption.

This one is shorter

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo

Youre being retarded on purpose arent you.

Okay then. Well, the Ugandan government seems to have embraced your god, and look at their state. Lots of atrocities, and not to mention you hamper the sciences. Humanity will advance beyond the need for such primitive beliefs.

like your penis?

That isn't even an argument. I always see this with you zealots, when you are presented with a challenging point, you always have to resort to screaming and insults. Strange, is it not?

Uganda is not a theocracy.

And they are niggers anyway, I'm not talking about them. Blacks bear the Curse of Ham and should be expelled from Christian societies.

Move over here then.

How does destroying Pagan culture and creating Christian is against White people ?

>uses ad hominem; "Christcucks"
>plays the victim
>KYS

>Blacks bear the Curse of Ham
That's not in the Bible...

20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded[a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

“Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers.”
26 He also said,

“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth’s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.”

Genesis 9:20-27

Not necessarily a full blown theocracy. Going back as things were just 200 years ago would suffice.

Oho, I see. Very well then, whenever we try to have a rational debate, you are the ones who tend to start shit and wane our patience.

You zealots spread your cancerous faith towards poorer populations, and hamper their development.

Freedom of speech is important
Don't lynch others for thinking differently
Fantasized about it but I know that we shouldn't because we're better than Muslims

Christianity fits Europeans like a glove fits a snake
Christianity is a desert religion for desert people.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

I know about the Curse of Ham, but nowhere does it say niggers bear the Curse of Ham... It also doesn't say that it's hereditary. There is no biblical support for racism, but there's plenty of support for nationalism.

>No actual argument
Fuck varg and his paganism, he doesn't even believe in God so how is he heathen ?

No we don't. Narrow is the path to Heaven, we can't make it wider. Whoever gets the message will be saved, the rest (the majority) will just go to hell.

It was a popular sentiment held for centuries due to the shared roots of the word Canaan with dark skin. Regardless, the Bible says

"From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands."

Acts 17:26

So for this we should ignore the arguments of Evangelical cucks and others that we should accept non-whites into our midst. The Bible clearly says that every nation and group of people deserves their own land and boundaries, away from each other.

There is no proof that you will go to hell for not being Christian

The best way to deal with violence is being more violent than isis.

Shove your holy book up your ass, Christfag.

Revelation 21:8King James Version (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I'm christian but mexican, can I come?

fuck back off to the oven, kike wannabe

Shove your shitty "the Gods delusion" book up your ass, fedora

Oh we'll deal with ISIS alright, and we'll prove we don't need suicide bombers to do so
Yes

Atheism sends you into a life of cuckoldry, faggotry and degeneracy, whilst religion grants you a life of decency, humility and honor. Atheists are the biggest subhumans and degenerates to ever walk this Earth. Literally the spawn of Satan.

>he doesn't realize science was perpetuated by philosophy which was birthed from theology

Chicken and the egg, retard.

Obligatory fedora tip for your dumb ass.

Sure. But thats in the old testament. Jesus made clear many things in new testament.

Yet Westerners colonize others. Really, nigga.

We will need to deal with atheists and other degenerates as well.

And neither Trump nor Putin are pious Christian men.

Do not mix with whites. Build your own Christian Mexico. The Bible says each people are to have their own land with boundaries.

> The God Delusion
It's boring and repeats itself too many times. There should be no atheism books at all, why write a book about something if we don't believe in anything? "Scientific Atheism" is just a waste of time, created by people who forgot that the burden of proof is not on them.

Except for the fact...
We can't force it. We can just show people the door user.

>Atheism sends you into a life of cuckoldry, faggotry and degeneracy
*cough* the Soviet union *cough* pedophile priests *cough*

We were merciful. By all rights we should have exterminated non-whites. But all that is history now and I have no interest in non-white lands, other than non-whites going back to their homelands and leaving whites alone.

>Invisible jewish overlord

Revelation is NT. Read the book.

Pls tell me you just mentioned christianity and soviet union in the same sentence?

>science was perpetuated by philosophy which was birthed from theology
> therefore we should destroy science and go back to theology
Now throw away your shaving tools and use a pumice stone.

>want to be totalitarian
>but also right wing
>natsoc is kinda mild right
>fascism is not always super controlling
>see a chart, most right wing and controlling ideology is extremist christianism
>probably no other ideological sect will allow me to throw gays off buildings, kill adulterers, kill sjw women in witch trials and all kinds of other cool stuff, without having to become somekind of pork fearing bearded retard.

whew, I tried to call myself an ultra fascist, but shouldnt I just call myself one of you guys if 99% of my stuff aligns with your stuff?

Really, nigga. I'm starting to think you're just a LARPer
Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew: לֹא תִּרְצָח lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah,[1] specifically Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17. The imperative to not kill is in the context of unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.[2]

The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also contains prescriptive imperatives for lawful killing in the context of warfare, capital punishment, and self-defense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill

>We need to reverse reconnaissance
But user, we are already in the middle of it.

>gulags, secret police and dictatorship
>mass murder of millions
>total genocide of upper classes

Gee, the Atheist Soviet Union was sure great.

Gods, that sounds like a Paradise

Trees = real
God = not real

I know which one I'm worshipping. ((The real one))

The imperative not to kill exists within Christian societies, and governs the behavior of Christians to Christians inside a society.

Anyway, the Amalekites, for instance, were a long-time adversary of the early Israelites an were thus totally wiped out, to the last man, woman and child. In this context, non-whites have also been ancient enemies of the white race, and should consider themselves lucky they did not meet the same fate.

What makes you think the Israelites were white?

Maybe not Trump but I do believe Putin makes time for Church
This is true
Atheists have been responsible for the biggest genocides in history

We're talking about degeneracy, not liberty.
Also, how is a theocratic dictatorship not the same shit? A one-party state, totally will use secret police to hunt down fags and atheists.

youtube.com/watch?v=8j0ryMIafss

A Christian State would be a cuck state by default

I know it was a popular sentiment, same thing with the "Mark of Cain", but there's simply no biblical support for the idea that the Curse of Ham or the Mark of Cain refer to modern day negroes. In fact, when Moses marries an ethiopian woman, God tells his peers that they should not mock him.

As far as the different nations is concerned, yes, the Bible is very clear that different countries and languages are according to God's will, and nation-wrecking activities like mass-immigration (especially of Muslims or non-believers) are against God's will. God divided up mankind into different countries and tongues at the Tower of Babel, and it says in Revelation that each nation should gather together with him, which means that the nations should persist until the very end.

At the same time, the Bible doesn't forbid immigration, but whenever the Bible talks about ECONOMIC migration, it's always in a negative sense. For example, when the tribe of Israel left Canaan because of the famine, they quickly fell away from God after entering Egypt.

And the Bible is clear that immigrants should adopt the culture and language of their new tribe, and they should follow the laws and customs of their new land and consider themselves part of that tribe. This eliminates about 95% of all immigrants (especially non-whites) in Europe and America, because most of them are illegal.

Honestly, it's my opinion that since the West is so wicked and ungodly today, our punishment is that we will work for strangers and strangers will enjoy the fruits of our own labor. That's what the Bible says in Isaiah 62:8.

I abandoned God in my youth and I as I aged I only the saw the signs of God's divine intelligence and power; he hasn't abandoned us, he is waiting for us to awaken.

God wills it. God wills it. God WILLS it.

Ancient Egyptian paintings depict the Levantines and general Israelites of the time as white. This was before brown Arabs came and race-mixed those areas out of existence.

Theonomy not Theocracy.

But Noah was white as snow.

No user, give the other cheek and give all you have in alms to the poor means get rich and fuck whoever looks bad at you.

>God abhors kings
>Christ talks about the kingdom of heaven
>Christ is the king of heaven and earth

Monarchy is the natural order for society, most real Christians acknowledge that equality is a lie and hierarchy is a reality of life. Democracies place truth on the same level as lies, that being the main flaw that many others arise from. The judges example doesn't really hold up since Israel was a nomadic tribe settling into the promised land, judges passed judgement and fought to take control of the area. Once it was time to settle in, God gave them a king, you're right He didn't want to but that wasn't because He didn't like the system of government, He just wanted them to trust Him.

Sorry, it's not in Isaiah, it's in Proverbs 5:1-10. My mistake.

Goebbels was a devout Catholic and spoke out against atheism even likening it to a Marxist poison.
youtu.be/u_LHwKxcOIM

I'm on your side brother. Deus vult.

What is the difference from a regular citizen's point of view?

why do you think church and state was seperated faggot?

the church is just as currupt if not more (the catholic church hiding pedo's )

and what makes you think the wont abuse their power?

No, we don't need another epoch of christian larping. If you wanna roleplay buy yourself an rpg and leave us alone.

Christ died for your sins on the cross.

No, he didn't.

St Aquinas tells us that you also have a chance to be saved. If you live your life holy, which is by the way, the same he asks of Christians. Christianity is not dead. The degeneracy of the West is what leads to a dead end.

Yes, he did. And all you need to do is accept his free gift of salvation. Believe in Him with all your heart and you're saved. I would not reject someone that gave his life for yours.

No, I will keep my god and reject yours because yours is false.