S P O I L E D
P
O
I
L
E
D

People who like harry potter and dont brish their teeth often

I for one can't wait for the scissoring scene.

How do women have sex without a penis?

With their mouths and shit.
>Rubber dicks

Wow dykes have the best sex

I don't know shit about this series but wouldn't it be neat if the whole "female doctor" thing was just a weird take on gender dysphoria

Doctor regenerates as a girl due to some kind of problem or whatever, wants to fuck girls because he's still fundamentally a guy, is reckless to the point of being suicidal because he wants to get this shit over with and regenerate back into a guy

Would be more interesting than "so progressive!"

I distinctly remember each time he regenerated that he would specifically check to make sure he was not a woman. So this might be pretty interesting.

the entire show went to shit during matt smith.

David Tennant was objectively the best recent doctor, followed closely by eccleston.

Just like guys with small dicks, they use mouth/hands/toys a lot

Every season this show seems more and more to be written like fan fiction. But this new season is dropping all the pretenses

Tennant capture the spirit of the Doctor. There won't be anyone who can stand up to him as Doctor. It should've been cancelled after he left.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Smith was ok, the writing is more to blame than his acting. As evidenced by the fact it became even worse when Capaldi came in, despite Capaldi being a rather talented actor.

Thats what happens when a show foes on for so long it eventually becomes written by childhood fans of the show.

the transition to moffat fucked the show

fucking angloboos

watch a manly show like dukes of hazzard you fags

obviously a joke faggot

Indeed, moffat is an obnoxious moron.

>Watching Doctor Literally Who after Tennant left

Rule caliphate of britbongstain
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I was only,pretending to be retarded

Who the fuck watches some science show about a super smart person flying around the galaxy fighting dust bins as some glorified garbage disposal expert anyway?

We should organise death squads where we just go killing animals like Gays, trans, Lefties and Muslims

Yeah no fucking shit. You don't live trough 13 incarnations of a man, and then suddenly start liking dick.

>Lesbian relations

Do I need to remind people that Dr. Who is a literal kid's show? The fuck is this....

The show is shit. Maybe they'll cancel it and I won't have to see stupid police boxes everywhere.

Look at all this disgusting bigots, guess what? This cis- gender show still pushes for an unrealistic archetype of what an ideal woman should be. This (pic related) is what the new doctor who should look like, and all female characters, we must help black lesbian gender fluid disabled women to feel more inclusive or the suicide numbers will keep going up. WHITE PEOPLE, DO SOMETHING

Doctor Who was always the worst kind of "feelgood" BBC liberal SJW cancer
It's been pushing degeneracy for years, why only realize it now?

They don't, it's all masturbation. Which should put the
>lesbians have the best sex & most orgasms
meme articles in perspective. How often do you masturbate and not have an orgasm? It's practically guaranteed.

Not to mention, ~80% of bisexuals end up settling down with the opposite gender. If lesbian sex was so much better you wouldn't see that happening.

Then why not just have a man?

Show would be decent if they could just focus on the fucking show. Oh wait.. never mind it's been shit now for 3 seasons.

Why the affair? Is a subtle love triangle too "weak" for Bongistan? I thought Doctor Who always focused on how the Doctor could find crafty ways to defeat the indefeatable villian of the week, not delve deep into his love life.

Hell, if I wasn't a lazy fuck, I would draft up an article claiming that it's sexist for the first female doctor to be an dishonest sex fiend.

Tennant's seasons were p cool

wrong board you stupid ass faggot.

there you go. go fuck off to your little shit hole. sage. no bump. all who see off topic garbage like this are directed to sage and report it IMMEDIATELY.

God I can't wait for the outrage when this show gets cancelled due to the ratings tanking.

Literally no sex in the show before, it's a damn kid's show. The most there was was a subtly implied scene with the Doctor and Rose. Why does the BBC insist on polluting everything with its degeneracy?

Marxist cunts get off by destroying everything that guys like. It's become their primary purpose in life.

tfw you have to pay for this shit.

It's not a slippery slope anymore, at this point it's straight vertical line.

Pic: next Doctor Who, or at least 'Xir's' assistant

>tfw i have to pay for this shit so that teenage girls in america can feel good about themselves
>tfw money that is supposed to be spent preserving our nations culture and identity is now being spent on spoilt SJWs on the other side of the ocean

I wouldn't be so sure. Remember Wonder Woman at the box office.

Dr. Felicia Fingerbang at your service, now lemme moterboat dem tittys

>Autistic British Show
>Who cares

Quoting that many posts at once should trigger the spam guard.

they also pay for it

Well fuck me, didn't expect that one coming

I GOT REDDIT GOLD

ok but WHY IS SHE WHITE

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically watch doctor who

Not even british girls watch doctor who.

[Spoiler]I should know, im one of them[/Spoiler]

this tbqh family

I know of girls who do, and I know of one personally who is always giddy about when a new series is announced. Personally I don't see why anybody likes it in the first place.

It would mean the Doctor didn't regenerate as a girl but as a bloke, which ought to trigger lefties.
At the same time it would mean the Doctor doesn't change personality anymore, which is one of the most important features that kept the series fresh over the decades. All doctors are different, and now he's basically a queer Capaldi? That'd break the hardcore fanboys.

I say do it, BBC.

It's been PC propaganda for years, at first surreptitious, now blatant. It appals me to think that foreign viewers think Dr.Who values are typical of Britain.

We saw it coming with the most recent companion. The last few episodes make dog shit seem palatable in comparison.