>moved away
>haven't spoken since
>now she is a bats hit sjw
>insinuating online I sexually assault women

Wat do? My gf saw it, has my back for now but I'm still concerned

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hire someone to knee cap her with a lead pipe. Teach her a lesson.

Redpill your girlfriend this is the perfect moment user WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Don't engage. That is the stupidest thing you can do

You can probably solve it by not being a normie.

Jeez mate you fucked up. It's going to blow out of control and ruin your career at the worst.

>have degenerate casual sex
>get rekt by increasingly feminazi society
You reap what you sow

Send her cease and desist. Also sue the bitch so these SJW learn not to use sexual assaults as black mail.

She was clingy. You rejected her. She's getting revenge. No one cares. Also, sage.

>insinuating online I sexually assault women
insinuate online that she fucks her dog.

Rape her. That will teach her not to lie.

When it happens to you I hope everyone sages you IRL niggerjew

Literally ignore them. Either they go away or they escalate, and if they escalate you hit them with Slander or Libel charges.

But the most important thing is to never, EVER apologize. For anything.

sue her

he's right though, get fucked

Pay a lawyer $100 dollars to send her a cease and desist order under threat of a libel suit.

hey, you're getting a free vetting of your gf..

Kill yourself normiea

Boo hoo my job and gf are not making me happy because my ex says mean words to me

Hope you go to jail and niggers rape you to death

>checks flag
I'd say the same to you, but you already got fucked by turk dick you swine

Make sure that you date only Christian, conservative women. They have natural disdain for SJWs. If the woman continues to talk shit, threaten legal action. A cease-and-desist letter from an attorney costs about $500.00 even from the larger shops.

Female detected

just reframe it as 'sexual blitzkrieg' with a wink and hit on everyone who talks about it.

including the guys.

You can lawyer it or catfish rules for radicals char assassinate her user the choice is yours since people like that heavily depend on what others think of them which directly influences how they act
>frontal lobe damage

>my le face when le homoposter doesnt kno le christian girl are dirtiest whore meme

This is how you survive nowadays.

>an SJW
>accuses someone of rape
Nobody thakes them seriously anymore, not even themselves. i wouldn't worry about it.

So many apologetics of this cunt ITT. Aren't you the same people who claim monogamy is the only way and casual sex is for degenerates and niggers? He rejected a loyal girl and made her a cancerous SJW and you wonder why people are so shit.

Lawyer, you never want to make contact or reference a person who is accusing you of criminal activity.

A lawyers letter will shut them up about 80% of the time.

If your current GF has your back than what's the fucking problem? Your Ex is just talking shit, ignore it. It's only a problem if she tries to get you fired.

Man up user.

>6 years ago
>should I also mention was cheating on bf with me which I didn't know at the time and when I found out did the right thing and awared him/told her off
Slavniggers, not even once

PRAISE THE DEVINE GODDESS AND THE PEACE OF ALL EARTH THAT FLOW FROM HER HOLY WOMB

OFFER YOUR FORESKIN IN FULL SUBMISSION TO THE GODDESS ENERGY

voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf

Wait till she or someone else brings it, once they do just arc the fuck up and say you are going to take them to court if they continue to slander you.
>she can't prove it

lie ends.

if she gets pressured into going to court she will crumble under pressure and end up looking even worse than ever.

>insinuating online

You have social media accounts, why?

Exactly. All of Facebook could be talking shit about me and I'd never know anything about it.

SJWs cry rape so often no one believes them if they ever get raped for real. They are the political equivalent of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Be an SJW back. You must have some laws in freedomland about harassment, slander and so on.

Always use their own shit back on them. It's how you can sexist, traditional and antisemitic. Just claim you are a Muslim and they are a bigoted Islamophobe. Works a treat.

>Wat do?
Stop raping women.

Just ignore her, she can't do shit to you. And protip: your gf secretly loves that you dicked a girl into insanity

Yeah, thing is, it won't happen to me, niggerjewfag. If this is real and not sage BS I apologize for the harsh reply but my original message still stands. This chick is probably borderline and is trying to save face. It's not a good idea to invest too much thought or feeling into her actions, no matter how hurtful. Accept that she needed more than you could give and move the fuck on. Those who know her likely know her ways and know she's full of shit with her accusations. They've seen it all before with her. Delete her social media, don't look at her stuff, forget you ever knew her. Like I said: no one cares (because everyone knows chicks like that!)

Who's the semen demon?

>haven't spoken since
Continue with that

Problem is, I found out that she already played this card with another guy and everyone fell for it, ruined his life. I do not have her on social media, I found this out through a mutual friend

sue her for defamation son. she either needs to call the cops on you or stfu thats how the law works.

I dealt with this. About eight years ago some really sleazy people insinuated themselves into my group of friends and started to corrupt the corruptible with the SJW ideology. Combined with the jealousy of my mentally ill brother, I was effectively smeared behind my own back. I had dudes come up to me at parties and pick fights... Which they either backed down from or lost terribly. My closest friends all knew it was bullshit and stuck up for me... but the damage was done. I have a wife and kids now and don't make much time for anyone but them, but I now know who my friends are and I respect them all the more for being there when everyone else turned their back on me.

I was never accused of rape, for that to stick I would have to have some sort of a reputation for sleeping around and as someone that only engaged in monogamous relationships, that wasn't going to work... but since I own guns and disagree with abortion, it was easy for them to paint a picture.

My own brother was overwhelmed by his mental illness that was untreated and he essentially projected all of his own insecurity onto me while convincing himself that all of the positive life experiences I had were actually his... He was using my life story to score chicks and he even went ahead and convinced many people that I was a "player."

Anyway, when it comes to smear campaigns you can only rely on close personal friendships that you have formed over decades... You can only rely on people that know your character and would vouch for you in court. Everyone else is expendable chaff.

This pretty much. The way things are these days you really can't be engaging in hook up culture degeneracy. You have to be beyond reproach when it comes to physical acts such as sex and violence. You're going to have to be an idealized man.

Dont stick your dick in crazy women

I'll also point out that it became the time of fucking tribulations for those that passed judgement upon me from that point out. I let the people that set themselves up as my enemies absolutely fucking have it. I didn't refuse to engage, I didn't stand back and let them do as they pleased, I passed judgement right back onto them because, by all rights, I was their superior.

I make six figures, I smoke and used to drink at the time, but the guys that were going after me were full ass drug addicts. They are unemployment gutter puke SJW stereotypes... The lowest of the low that attended sex clubs, go to the Vancouver art gallery on 420, the whole degenerate grab bag.

While now a fair portion of them have attempted to settle down and become normies, they are still scumbag prices and regularly cheat on their spouses and engage in drug and alcohol abuse.

So, my advice... And by God it won't work, but it will feel good... If people try to judge you for something that is not true, you air their dirty laundry. You punch them in the fucking gut and use all the information you have against them... Because if they want to destroy your reputation with falsity, you fucking crush them with the truth.

>leaf
>giving good advice
>mfw

You were supposed to be her lover and co-pilot. What did you expect to happen?

sue her for diffamation and moral harrasment

6pbp

I get it. You all must still be pretty young. The lessons (see ) that you're learning now will serve you well in the future. Good luck to you.

Say you identify as a lesbian women and thus as a women you cannot sexually assault or rape.

checkmate

>>insinuating online I sexually assault women
Try to find a straight statement, then libel suit.

>He was clingy
>You rejected him
>He's getting revenge
This is what society likes to call "stalking" but when a roastie does it it's fine I guess

You're a degenerate for fuckin a girl you had no intention to produce children with.

Choke on some buckshot kiddo.

This happened to a friend of mine on his campus, to the point where he was expelled and couldn't even go onto the school grounds. Best thing to do is lay low and don't feed into it. Your girlfriend will trust you, and as long as there is no legal action (which there probably won't be if she's lying) then it will blow over eventually. These people need to continuously feed their outrage, so in a few months someone else will be their target.

Reddit is that way, kid.

What lies did they spread? Do you still talk to your brother?

Society has been blue pilled for 75 years. White knighting is a cultural institution at this point. We need a massive red pilling. I used to be one of the lost. Then a girl I loved did some horrible shit to me. Then Hillary lost. Hahahahaha. Worth it.

Run towards the fire. Always. Run towards problems head on. I would be threatening legal action if there are any grounds for defamation/libel. Always go towards problems. Never hide.

Be strong brother... I support you in spirit and I will pray for you. Be a good man.

Talking shit behind someone's back = stalking? I didn't say her behavior was fine. I just simplified the situation so OP would have a different perspective to help him realize what kind of girl he's dealing with.

So, back where you came from.

A

FUKKEN

>>insinuating online I sexually assault women

You hooked up with her.
Hell has no fury.

Women are typically ignored.

this