>wears his cringey jew cap
>thinks he knows everything
>is a jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
youtube.com/results?search_query=tyt election night
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le free market brown america guy

Can't stand that little shit my friend. Will enjoy when the universe dishes out justice for his constant shilling

y u mad, tho?

These insults are wonderful and all, but how does that make him less credible? Or factually correct?

Ah liberal tears are delicious

Too bad he wiped the floor with that stuttering neanderthal last night. What's his name again? Ohh yea, nm, "I'll just Google it!" LOL.

/saged

I found the Jew shills.

Retards.

>how does that make him less credible?
HE IS A JEW

>GUYS, IF WE ACCUSE EVERYONE ON THEIR SIDE OF BEING AN EVIL JEW THEY'LL EAT THEMSELVES!
you faggots are even worse than liberals. they have the excuse of being mentally ill adult children.

>wins debate
>Angers stormweenies
Listen faggot, you're going to need Jews like us to get rid of niggers and lefties. It's clear white people are too retarded and racist to change the winds of the SJW

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Nah, i'll pass.

>fat as fuck double chin
The person on the other side literally has their own gravitational field.
???

Give me an example of someone who could help better than Shapiro yesterday then. Exactly you can't

Yes and? Is there some kind of divine law that everything a Jew says is wrong?

>everything they say is wrong
no, they sometimes speak the truth or a version of that truth
>they can't be trusted
100% yes

go back to stormfront

Chunky Yogurt could defend the proposition that 2+2=5 for 5 hours straight
>OF COOOOURRSE 2+2=5
>right so you try to add 2 and 2 and you get 4, bad day for you'
>well you see republicans try to get you with this trickle down notion that's why they think 2+2=4
>listen to the intonation of my voice not what I'm saying that's how you know I'm right
>why do rightwingers keep saying 2+2=4? it's because they're STUPID, right?
>shut up audience stop booing me
>why can't everyone reduce their IQ by about 40 to match my show's audience so I win this debate, it's so obvious GOD you republicans are stupid

Not sure if shill or actually this retarded

want to save western civilization with debates?

umm no sweetie. this Jew will do all your debating for you

t. chunky yogurt neanderthal sjw

Perfect example of a neocon shill who needs a good gassing.

Neocon how?

Shapiro vs Tranny

Why can't the jew rat and the turk roach just wipe each other out?

he's the definition of a smarmy jew

the turk buffalo got rekt by him though

meanwhile, on TRS

jared taylor you kike fuck

You people are special, you know that.

>antisemetism = shilling
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums IN THE SUMMER OF 2017

>haha every opinion other than mine is shilling but you can't use the same word to call out my retardation :D

reddit might be a better website for you
nobody will supress you or one of the other members of the tribes there

Nice disinfo shill. Here's the actual quote

lefty pol is doing ops again ben, lauren , sargon.. Just be alert

This smug little shit was anti-Trump. It will never be forgotten nor forgiven. He has shown his true colors, and it's white with 2 blue stripes and a star of David.

Some gay website had a "political debate" supposedly representing "the two sides". But Ben's side doesn't even exist. Conservatives are all pro Trump with only a tiny handful of well positioned but increasingly irrelevant cuckservatives.

Cenk may be an Armenian genocide denying mentally unstable faggot with a flimsy at best grasp of reality, but at least he has a real audience he's speaking to.

Jared Taylor uses the same Turk tier "arguments" which are easily toppled over. Ben uses actual science to win which is the only way. The truth is on our side (more niggers = more rape) but we need someone to gospel that truth

nobody is suppressing me here, also learn to spell you retarded faggot

Ben Shapiro 2020

what's the matter Pjotr? did the nazis deport your kike grandparents or something?

why do you care so much about politically correcting this board? why do you want me to ignore the JQ?

sorry Alfonso, I'll have to better check my info next time

Guys im conflicted.

(((Ben))) is an obvious echo but every time he opens his mouth it just makes sense.

HELP!

>why do you care so much about politically correcting this board?
>having an opinion different than yours = "politically correcting"
why do you care so much about pozzing this board with your tinfoil hat faggotry about da joos?
also, why are you so ashamed of your flag?

Don't listen to the (((Jew))) who insults trannies!
Instead, listen to people such as Millenial Woes who condemn homophobia and other forms of degeneracy
or maybe Richard Spencer, who thinks homosexuality is something not worth getting worked up about (and it's not going away) and supports socialized healthcare! They're your real friends!

You're not a retard and critical thinking is important to you.

Just add debate skills to this and you'd be just as good as Shapiro

I wish I was as smart as Ben. He could be prime minister of Israel one day.

To summarize your post... Ben Shapiro fucked Cenk in the ass without even spitting on it first... I LOVE CENK Sooooooo much! This makes me super sad.... (That's you OP).. Ben mopped the floor with that fat fuck as expected. Dontcryguy

>tinfoil hat faggotry about da joos?
it's not a crazy conspiracy when it's true

>why are you so ashamed of your flag?
because I don't identify myself with my nation. I am not Belgian, I am Flemish.

I hate that sweaty buffalo so much. I can't believe TYT is making enough money to stay aflout

A real audience filled with real mangina having faggots and cryhards

This.
This thread is full of shills.

>because I don't identify myself with my nation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH WHAT A GREAT NATIONALIST YOU ARE

Ben uses whatever will reduce gentile homogeneity and thus secure stable existence and economic opportunities for Jews

why would I support a non country which was created as a buffer state as my nation?

retarded pole

You'd make bank with guy like this in White identitarian movement. However, you are too focused on relentlessly sucking the semitic cock for money to even look for such a person

Are you a butthurt TYT viewer, or the same guy who shill against Lauren Southern day and night ?

>being a jew automatically makes your argument invalid

kek'd

Um no he's right. Used to be one of those "truthers", I avoided the JQ for 10 years thinking it was all nazi conspiracy theories, but it eventually got impossible. I dont believe it's "the jews", just jews working as one entity trying to achieve world domination.

Even though he's a cuck jew, it's hilarious how he turned that fat nigger into an absolute stuttering pile of shit last night.
Also, my wife is a doctor.

You're correct.

And it's a dwindling audience that is not being replenished. But still, at least he represents these cucks and fags.

Who does Ben represent? Smug, young rich Israel First Jews. That's it.

Do you actually disagree with anything he says though?
he'd demolish anyone on Sup Forums in a debate

>wears his cringey jew cap

>thinks he knows everything
lol i love when people use that phrase, it's like an instant red flag for both insecurity and anti-intellectualism

>repeatedly shouting "google it" as if it's a legitimate debate tactic

these """"debates"""" are kind of pointless anyway

>t. Asspained Young Turds fanboy

Found the asshurt Cenk shills

You're the reason we have all that to begin with. Also trillions lost in a worthless desert.

Both Cenk and Ben are scum.

Cenk basically admits he is scum, without realizing that's what he's doing. Ben is a sneaky subversive that is not loyal to America posing as a conservative patriot.

Interestingly, there is the same cure for both afflictions: the rope.

If you've been on this board for any amount of time, you must be a Jew or a shill with that kind of response.

Ben Shapiro just genocided Cenk but Cenk denies it.

Ben came off as an angry overcompensating manlet. Trump curse confirmed.

how can he ever recover?

All kikes are dishonest subhuman filth - parasites - that must be removed, their women raped, their Jew children getting their throats slit and the 'men' crushed into mulch, and shat on by animals.

Oh yes, another stormfaggot who fetishizes about nazism: a group that LITERALLY got blown the fuck out. You bitch about kikes, but are literally the biggest bunch of kike tools on the planet.

kys you subhuman kike filth. Your days are numbered kike filth

>being the most incredulous wins the debate

literally the entire TYT shtick

>fat as fuck double chin

You shills are really grasping at straws with this one

Agree with most of your points OP, except the one where he thinks he knows everything, i believe if shapiro if presented with compeling evidence that disproves his statements he would at least consider and ponder them, while furiously trying to come up with shit to reaffirm his position. He is a kike and that much is obvious that he has an agenda, but i think he is a genuine good debater, he does kinda speaks too fast for my taste, but hey im not native english speaker

That said, he did a good iob humiliating that water buffalo. Cenk yogurt was trying to rile the audience to his side with appeal to emotion, and got butthurt when he didnt get the reaction he hoped. His catchphrase seemed to be "GOOGLE IT"

We are not a hive mind. There are Jews on both sides and if you won't accept our help you wouldn't have any chance to win this.

good joke. but don't bother with these e-celeb threads. The guy is a retard. Just watch youtube.com/results?search_query=tyt election night

Ah yes goyim. See, some of us are "on your side" look we are conservative too! Nevermind us replacing you and your history

Let me know how your "trust the jew" strategy works out