WAIT A GODDAMN SECOND

Can someone clarify this for me? I read something on here that (((they))) want you to get circumsised because it makes you dumber and less feeling... like they actually cited a study where it effects your brain and makes you stupider. OK I get it, they want to control you yadda yadda, but Jews get circumsised??? So what the fuck that makes no sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
jewishcircumcisions.weebly.com/1/post/2013/05/who-is-a-jewand-can-an-uncircumcised-boy-be-a-jew-too.html
circleofmoms.com/circumcised-boys/what-were-your-reasons-for-circumcision-646046?trk=desktop_search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to be called a shill probably.

I am circumsized, (((they))) have convinced roasties that this is the only way a man should be. My ex gf said she would not sleep with me unless I was circumsized. Honestly the sex with a crazy bluepill person is unbelievable. And if being circumsized means I'm missing some "feeling" I don't notice it. However it is nice to scoop cheese out of my cock.

>I read something on here

>And if being circumsized means I'm missing some "feeling"
This is a myth made up by savages with anteater dicks because they're jealous of western cocks.

>cutting the skin off a dick will make you dumber
No, user, you're not retarded because your dick got cut; it's just an additional way for the blackhole that is the medical industry to make money in the US.
It's not a myth, there's more nerves in your foreskin than there is in your palm, while it doesn't affect orgasm's feeling it does affect the overall pleasure of sex.

>And if being circumsized means I'm missing some "feeling" I don't notice it
this is so sad. There's a whole world of unbelievable feeling that you're missing. I would be forever mad at my parents if they would have allowed such a vile act.

>Western
>Burger education
Circumcision is rampant in Africa

the best thing I have read on this shitfest all day

No reason. Just a cultural artefact with no vested interests behind it.

Olga iga... Get that snippa

>western
Most people who practice curcumcision are Muslims and Jews you dumb cuck.

I'm glad I'm part of a minority of American men who aren't cut and are still white.

>he thinks Jews actually get circumcised
That's a meme pushed by the Jewish elite onto lesser Jews (American Jews).

and here we have the perfect example of a good goyim in the wild

I'm not defending circumcision but where are sources that it makes you dumber?

>Secret Society
(((THEY))) Exist man

To the initiates, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Once you are in the club though, so is your future offspring. Most of us think that circumcision was for sanitary reasons.

I still have my foreskin and I never get that cheese stuff???

i'd cite all the cutfags on here that defend their mutilation instead of coming to terms with the fact that they got JEWED and hard

my father was a catholic that got cut during the 50's era of "let's all snip our kids dicks so they don't have to wash them" thankfully he hated it and never punished me for his father's crimes

the only person in my generation to get cut in the family is a literal retard who was afraid of his own penis and couldn't pull back his foreskin so it melded and he had to be medically cut. it's worth noting that he is a heroin baby, and has extreme autism.

Congrats, you know how to clean yourself like a normal person.

Because you are a healthy man, and actually cleans his junk.

That's because it's a dumb urban myth perpetuated by cripples in order to make them feel better. I

except I never pull back my foreskin to clean it....So this shit about cheese forming is bullshit.

>but Jews get circumsised??? So what the fuck that makes no sense.

they want us to do it for the same reason the Romans trained them to do it, because it marks you as slave caste, only non slaves can avoid circumcision

>Once you are in the club though, so is your future offspring.

Those on the tranny program get a lot more cut off than their foreskin. There is an army of them walking around. Not just Jews either.

yeah me too, every time I see some retard posting about "lol but your dick looks funny!" I think its some 14 year old who is mad that schlomo cut his dick in half, just a warning to people expecting to have children, they do it without asking you, so you have to specifically tell them not to mutilate your sons. this country is fucking disgusting.

do you shower at least once a week?

if yes, that's probably why you don't get the cheese.

>cutfags justify being cut with "haha dick cheese"
>not even a hobo would get dickcheese
>you would have to leave your penis unattended for a whole day to get dickcheese
>NOT EVEN A HOBO

The best part is I was born in Finland but my mommy is american so she forced my papa to cut me. :(

I still think I would have lost most of my feeling anyways from jacking my dick like 10k times when i was 13. And my theory is that the base of the penis compensates with nerve endings so now I just get more pleasure from my shaft and I still cum instantly anyway. And I still get feeling on my tip but I have to rub it really hard but harder than a vagoo can rub.

well, are you a very sanitary person who never sweats/runs/masturbates/pisses? because thats all that cheese stuff is, its skin cells and urea, mixed together, it comes right off with soap and water. I've only had it like 2 times though when I couldn't take a shower for more then 48 hours, so unless you're a disgusting fuck you should be good.

Also, I knew a guy that was a cuck in America so he cut his pee pee when he was 13 voluntarily and he said that he lost a lot of feeling so the feel is real bros. We all numb and shit now and the doctor jews give us anti depressants to numb our flaccid little peckers more.

Nah, I don't believe it makes you dumber. There's no sources to back this up. There's plenty of Jew geniuses and Ashkenazim have a higher IQ than any other ethnicity; you're not going to convince me they don't get circumcised.

Ive masturbated like 10 k times at 13 and my foreskin is still super sensitive with a shit loads of nerves...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
When you are repeatedly exposed to a stimulus, you become more resistant to that stimulus. It's why your hands and feet get calloused, it's why drug addicts need higher concentration of drugs to get the same high.

Your dick continually rubbing against your underwear will desensitise it over time.

Foreskin stew is good for Jew.

Of course you don't notice it, you never experienced it in the first place so you have no concept of it. It's like asking someone who was born blind to describe the colour red. They can't do it because they have no concept of colours.

>you're not going to convince me they don't get circumcised

yep, objectively though only idiots would circumcise their children. it stands to reason that their children would inherit their stupidity. while circumcision does not cause stupidity, stupidity is a precursor to circumcision. don't listen to me though, read this: jewishcircumcisions.weebly.com/1/post/2013/05/who-is-a-jewand-can-an-uncircumcised-boy-be-a-jew-too.html

Seeing as no anesthetic is administered, I could see how the intense pain could potentially cause brain damage. At the same time, (((they))) do it to their own children as well, so who knows

It definitely doesn't make you dumber, but there is 0 advantage and only disadvantage, so you still got jew'd

>circleofmoms.com/circumcised-boys/what-were-your-reasons-for-circumcision-646046?trk=desktop_search

>AMERICAN WOMEN

LET'S CUT OUR NERVE ENDINGS AND GLANDS OFf FROM OUR DICKS WHAT CAN GO WRONG REALLY?

>I'm gonna get downvoted for this but here goes
now go back

they do it because their religion requires sacrifice to satan. Heck the phoenicians sacrificed their own children to the same entity, jews got lucky.

It doesn't make you stupider, the trauma permanently destroys the part of the brain that processes emotion and empathy so that you become an immoral kike.

Foreskin master race.

>hygiene
Lets slice off women's clitoral hood and labia while we are at it!
Fucking American women, they are the one's really pushing for circumcision

ahh but did you jack off 10k more times anyway i still cum so whjo fucking cares if i cant autisticalyl rub my tip all day RIGHT GUYS??? RIGHT??

I mean hojnestly itxs fuckoin stupid todo cut baby foreskin but lesbiahonest i come so im literally not madd RIGHT? jajajaja not mad at all still dumb idea but jajaja not even mad bro I CUM SO FUCKIN HARD haha xD

Sorry for the meme flag. Yeah it makes me physically sick. I found out Americans practiced circumcision a few years ago accidentally through a burger friend, who brought the topic up. I genuinely thought he was fucking with me. It isn't even a thought here.

this

Uncirced cucks get butthurt over superior cut men so they pay for their own anti studies to be released. Why the fuck do you ink Muslims, Jews, and white Americans are having babies while Europe and Japan have to import circumcised Muslims and Africans to continue the population?

>study showed brain effects
You can't be this retarded
>less feeling
Studies are mixed on the subject. Studies have also shown decreased risk of sti.

I'm not pro circumcision, but many on pol miss the point. Firstly, remember that Jews circumcise their own, it's not something they do to mutilate the goyim. It likely had to do with the decreased infection, which is also why older religions don't eat pork, because of the infection risk.

The real redpill is that Jews push circumcison for two reasons: to exert control and influence; but mostly for the money. Jews perform the circumcisions, get reimbursed for it, it is an easy moneymaker for Jews. Then they take the foreskin and sell it to be used in beauty products.

No one cares what made up defence for mutilation you can come up. You're practicing a completely barbaric and foreign tradition and in the process, have lost the tip of one of your most important organs at the whim of your selfish parents who - when you actually use your penis (probably never) - will be the last people on your mind.

jews screw over lesser jews all the time
if what op says is true then it's likely the top jews secretly have foreskins.

Its the same reason islam circumsizes women

IT MAKES THEM TRAUMATIZED AND SUBMISSIVE TO THEIR FUTURE PARTNER FOR LIFE

JUDAISM IS AN EVIL MATRIARCHY IN WHICH THE MEN ARE SERVING THE WOMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL AND UNLIMITED EVERYTHING WITH NO CONSEQUENCE OR CARE FOR ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES

WW3 WAS AND IS ISLAMIC EAST VS JEW CONTROLLED WEST COLLAPSING INTO CIVIL WAR UNTIL THE UN SWOOPS IN AND SAVES THE DAY WITH (((peacekeepers)))

GIRLS THAT DEMAND CIRCUMCISION WANT TO ENSLAVE MEN

Luckily in my neck of woods it's illegal to perform useless surgery and get penalised.
Jew rats have fly their infants for rabbi baby dick sucking somewhere far from here.

I want the same law here in the UK. Circumcision is never practiced and is totally foreign, even if its deemed "medically necessary" its a last resort, but for those half-American kids who end up getting mutilated, it should be illegal.

Thanks for the input Ahmed, really convincing stuff. What I told you is truth, you just have trouble processing it because women don't like your small, hooded, wrinkly dick

SPBP

don't you mean penialized.

>base of the penis realizes that it's head was skinned alive
>feels bad
>supercharges it's nerve cells to maximum_pleasure_modeā„¢
>SUPERPENIS

>Ahmed
>american education

If I was a Muslim, I'd be the one defending circumcision you brainless fucking cunt. Islam and Judaism is where it originates. Circumcision has never been practiced in Europe.

I'll find for you now an extract from, I think Suetonius, discussing circumcision in Jews in fucking 100 AD and calling it barbaric. Circumcision has NEVER been practiced in Europe, ever.

Then explained what happened to me? I got cut bro.

Kek

Wow they made it illegal in 2006.. i was born 2 late senpai jesus christ i love my family but they are brainwashed and retarded.

Why the big deal?
I'm uncut but I couldn't care either way. Girls like cut ones better anyway.

lmao what the hell canada and australia?

>My kooky Israel-flag-waving parents had my genitals mutilated and now I'm mentally traumatised

Brainwashed American girls do numbnuts. What don't you get about that?

did you got cut as a baby? I know a friend of mine who got cut as a teenager because his foreskin was too tight. That's the only acceptable reason to get cut.

Circumcision hardwires your nervous system to be regulated by fear. It is a horrible practice that might of given tribal people an edge as it heightens your nervous system, which we no longer need in our societies; but it also marks you as one of the tribe, or a secret society dedicated to mushroom worship.

>Why the big deal?
if you really were uncut you wouldn't ask that.

Besides from the religious aspect of it, it originally became widespread in America to prevent masturbation which is thought to have caused bad health. It is comparable to medieval health myths we all laugh at now but yet look at this.

>Can someone clarify this for me? I read something on here that (((they))) want you to get circumsised because it makes you dumber and less feeling...
Not the main reason. Checking dick is one of very good ways to find hiding kike in goyim society, and nazis used this a lot. So kikes started promoting circumcision to goyim to make sure this method of detection wont be used again in case goyim stop being good.

>I would be forever mad at my parents if they would have allowed such a vile act.
I am

What is the big deal though? It might be like 20 percent sensitivity? RIGHT? haha desu i still cum so who fuggin cures?

Im only mad cuz muh freedoms and my parents are literally retarded and if I bring this up they would get all snooty and make fun of me but really they are the retards.

This is what girls "like" in Africa. It doesn't mean it's not FUCKING RETARDED and has no place in western society

Being circumcised doesn't directly effect your brain, but choosing to be circumcised as an adult is a strong indication that you are retarded.hope that clarifies.

Because if American religious charity groups.

>mutilating yourself for girls

Off yourself you pathetic fuck

If it is really such a big deal why dont cut men just wear a condom all day to protect the tip? LOL i might try it for fun but it seems like an easy way to get a UTI.

my mummy is from the states and told my daddy that my pee pee needs the snippy snippy

The most hilarious part is that my mom is a fucking doctor! LOL xD MY SIDES!

>Girls like cut ones better a
This is a giant fucking myth outside of the most obnoxious burger women, of which none of us will encounter in our lives.
>world population is approx. 7.5billion, with men being around 50%
>Rates of circumcised American men have dropped to between 45%-50% as of 2013.
>American men are roughly 50% of 350,000,000
>50% of 175,000,000 is 87,500,000
Now do the math and work out what 87,500,000 is compared to 4.5 billion and realize you're in the minority and women will find your cut dick strange outside of Africa, the Middle East and parts of America.

The orthodox jews also rape their own boys in bathhouses. Is this to help clean their dicks too?

I didn't know a Rabbi's mouth was so clean beyond all that hair.

lol benis

It was also forced on the conscripted American soldiers of WW1 and WW2.

>This is a giant fucking myth outside of the most obnoxious burger women, of which none of us will encounter in our lives.
Nah bro its actually true but euro girls are super cucked and just "deal" with it and dont want to offend you.

Your mom is a good goyette

hey bruh shes a woman she cant help it.. not every woman is a lauren southern super xD redpilled qt3.5

I'm cut, and frankly other than some peoples moral objection (vegans are like uncut fags) it really doesn't seem to matter. I'm not sure if I'm going to have my sons cut or not. On one hand there is mental trauma associated with it, on the other hand there is evidence that it helps to prevent social disease transmission to the boys that are cut.

That last point is the reason I'm considering it. With the prevalence of roastie whores now, by the time my sons are adults there will be more roasties running around. I don't want my son to have to deal with the medical consequences of not asking a woman how many dicks were on her carousel and if she has been checked for an STI ever.

I've worked in a pharmacy, in my state they will give you a prescription for both you and your partner (unnamed) to treat an STI. Women never pick up the partner prescription. We all just assume they don't even bother telling their partners.

these threads are weird and confusing, i think its just another way the opposition tries to divide us up to fight amongst ourselves. that aside, heres my take

1) how did humans survive for 6 gorillion years before the invention of knives to cut up peoples dicks? if it was some good thing, how did pre circumcision humans manage to last long enough to produce us?
2) of all the parts of the body to decide to cut up, who initially decided 'hey this penis skin stuff, we can probably cut this off' like why not remove septums cause 'itl give you more volume for breathing' or eyelids cause 'hey you can see more often' or ears cause theyre ugly, the skin between your fingers, male nipples, or any other part of the body? why is, of all the places you might have been able to call useless 5k years ago, dick skin, the most sacred part of a person's body, the place they chose to start modifying?
3)religion dictates you should alter the way god made you, makes no sense "hey god is great god is good but he fucked up on dicks so cut them up!"
t. cutfag who doesnt know what hes missing and doesnt understand why it is a thing people ever did

British women don't even know what circumcision is. I didn't know until my burger friend told me at the age of 24, and I didn't believe him until looking it up. It isn't true what so ever lad, you're compensating for that American mother of yours having you mutilated and putting you in the 0.9% of men in the world who are circumcised.

>shes a woman
Yeah, but how about your dad?

>I'm not sure if I'm going to have my sons cut or not
Are you fucking retarded? You know evolution is a thing right? If you could prove that foreskins are naturally becoming shorter and shorter then then maybe there would be a case but it obviously does something of some importance.

just think how every time you jerk off the feeling you're trying to achieve is the foreskin thats not there.

uncut guys orgasm at 10x the rate/power of trapt goys

FACTS

>(((they))) want you to get circumsised because it makes you dumber and less feeling

(((They))) do it to themselves though.

It isn't divide and fucking conquer. For me, for example, it's something that the thought of disgusts me. I read posts and articles of (mainly American) women doing it because "it looks better" and "is more hygienic." I mean circumcision in general is disgusting, but when that's the modern justification it is even more sickening. Other common excuses: to look like their father, to not get mocked in the changing rooms (we also don't do that in the UK, as in, get changed naked infront of other school kids) and "to prevent HIV."

As from where it came from, at first it was a religious tradition that has been viewed as barbaric by almost any other opposing culture that has came into contact with Judaism or Islam (even the Mongols when they sacked Baghdad have comments on it). In America, it was thought to prevent masturbation which is thought to have caused bad health - modern excuses include the aforementioned bullshit.

Pharisees don't get circumcized they have their slave rabbis and goys (jews) do it.

Yeah Jews are Goys too go figure Who'd have thought It would be even elligble to be one of the Untouched pharisees you have to be uncircumcized.

Bruh he is a retard but thats not my mummy's fault.

Stats dont lie bro. Cut pee pees are just more aesthetic and thats why they are featured in porn more often. And this is another argument against the aestheticism natsoc retards. Cause even though it looks better its fucking retarded. Dicks are gross no matter what and girls dont even like dicks unless theyre already horny but flaccid weiners just look gross no matter what so maybe the natsoc fags should advocate for castration lol.

>has big piece of metal in her lip
>nobody can understand her when she talks
this might be the one smart thing to come out of africa

Even though they never do; no part of any males; I like how a fiveskin looks and functions and if it's a bit stinky