How to get rid of it ?

A bunch of gypsy have set camps near my town . We had to block the way to stop them from using our electricity and they are near an event center . There's going to be a wedding soon and they risk to harass guests and their camp is near the parking . It could be a really bad publicity for our town . Is there any way to get rid of them quickly ?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.fr/2012/09/28/marseille-riverains-camp-roms-brule_n_1921684.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0
youtube.com/watch?v=NCFl9FmRNH0
youtube.com/watch?v=P1aUZEUw0lc
youtu.be/_fcZZ8qz0as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fire

I wished but they are in a field near a forest, and most importantly the field is owned by a farmer . But he is too scare to go outside now .

Poison escargot

Tell them there's money and refuge in Germany. They'll take anybody now

Set up a job fair beside them...they will flee

Drop bedbugs on them from a drone...wait a few days then call a health safety officer with a tip.

Night raid. Get a bunch of good lads together, some clubs and torches and burn those trailers down and beat the men silly. Make it known they are not wanted. Destroy everything they own.

did he call the police?

I actually proposed this idea but it seems that the camp is pretty important and most of my city are old people so we could be easily overrun except if we pay professionnals

The whole neighborhood called the police, but of course because its "poor needy peoples" they need time to get the orders .

Looks comfy af. This is a comfy thread now?

Just call the police and harass them until they come.
My town had 7 fucking camps.

Who seriously where are you living ?
And can you give me an example of harassment ?

FPBP

Call the police and say they tried to sell you drugs.

Drone.

Ris-Orangis, look it up, small suburb town stuck between arabic no go zone .

In a field you say?

Pose as the owner, and hire a crop duster.

I could imagine that if they were on public ground. They're on someone's property though.

Fire

In RO the police just show up to their neighborhoods, beat the shit out of them, then put everyone in vans never to be seen again in that particular neighborhood.
What do you pay your cops for?

Our cops and soldiers are cuckold shit who'd let a midget beat them to death if they didn't get the order to defend themselves.

>2017
>France
>How do we get rid of the Roma?

Then your government wants them there. And unless you're in violation of global rule 2 you voted for that government.
Sucks to be you I guess.

Yes I know the reputation of Ris-Orangis .

Fire

>Ris-Orangis

litteraly in the middle of a war zone... pretty sure the gipsies left while seeing how bad you had it.

>voting

R.i.p.

Invite 40-50 bulgrian/ hungarian ex police/ex military or private security to your town for a week on your expenses, they know how to deal with them from back home.

I propose we push Romania out of Shengen and sent them all back home. Take Poland with you too please.

Do like the kebabs did in Marseilles. Local authorities made a bit of a fuss for show but didn't even bother arresting anyone.

> Plusieurs habitants et riverains d'une cité de Marseille ont contraint à la fuite, jeudi soir, des familles roms installées à proximité et incendié les restes de leur campement, sans violences physiques.
huffingtonpost.fr/2012/09/28/marseille-riverains-camp-roms-brule_n_1921684.html

It's kind of the eye of the storm for now but it's getting dangerously cheesy these days.

Oooooooooooyyy veeeeey
Not all rumanians

This

Sorry mon ami, not getting them back...when we were dealing with them here you called us names instead of helping. We remember. Now remember what we used to do to the gyppos and...maybe...do it.

Basé Valls à coté qui va te mettre quelques white, quelques blancos quelques blancs.

FIRE
100 people, 10000 bottles with flammable liquids.

been to romania once...gotta say...AWESOME police efforts in dealing with gypsies.

So i was in a shop near the plaza in bucharest, this woman outside yells that her purse was stolen, for two minutes nothing happens.

THEN BAM! two cops show up with the purse asking everyone if they saw a woman getting mugged, WHILE holding the gyppo kid's arm and dragging him like a rag.

A literal fucking van shows up, they pelt him on the noggin a few times, and throw him in the van...never to be seen again. In front of everyone in the middle of the city, LOL

romanians are very uncucked they hate gypsies like cats hate water its amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0

What? Active or "passive" eugenism? not like your country was the second best at playing at it...

He's a piece of shit, Évry is like 75% social housing.

>Et Michel tu ramène de l'essence stp on va cramer la camp de rom à coté d'user

there seem to be a complete helplessness on the state part regarding gypsies
I grew up in a town where even if they were strictly forbidden to do so, gypsies set camp in the same place every year for a decade and kept being subhuman thieves all this time
They know that once they're set, they can't be expelled and once they pick a place, they will make it theirs

Good thing is gypsies are probably the only category of population hated by whites, blacks and sandniggers indifferently

If you want to do something, set fire to the camp or gather a crowd of dudes and try to scare them off. But chances are, it will backfires on your ass. Gypsies are the fucking worst

Not voting for cuck globalist politicians should do the trick.

i feel for you, eurobro, ive seen the problem with gypsies in your continent and that shit sucks. Arent there programs you can put them in?

Like "Final Solution" ? No, they fall under the freedom of travel. And when they settle somewhere they can be expelled after a prefectoral (Governor) order which can be quick or not, depending on the political situation.
In August, with 3/4 of the administration on paid leave, nothing will be done.

organic spray

youtube.com/watch?v=NCFl9FmRNH0

Muckspreaders used to work.

How fucking dumb is your whole town? You either get some guys together and set fire to the place in the middle of the night while carrying guns, knives, etc. or you pay the local mafia to do it. What is the point of organized crime if you can't pay them to handle shit like this. Do you think they want the gypos there? Hell no they don't. They will bring down more heat from their petty crimes and also try to encroach on other rackets.

PAY THE FUCKING MOB TO GET RID OF THEM OR DO IT YOURSELF.

Tell the muslims that you saw their wives and daughters going into the trailers for gypsy cock. With some luck they wipe each other out.

And I'm only half joking. You need to find foreigners and point them toward the gypsies. Gypsies are only a protected class if you are white. European government don'tknow who to support if you sick some brown or black people on them. This gives the cops an excuse to look the other way when the gypsies get harassed and beaten like they deserve, so the gypsies quickly realise that they now have zero protection from the anti-white government and beta cuck cops. Then they move to the enxt area to turn into a shrine to papa nurgle

TO BEGIN WHIPPING DANCE OF HE DEAD
COLOR OUR WORLD BLACKENED

I don't think you understand.
See, the French mob would most likely be darker of skin than the gyppos themselves.

Gypsies are a protected minority culture and native french people don't exist, according to the French government.

They HATE you.

They go for the easy pray, gather the neighbours and the police(I assume they are camping there illegally) in a big group and go tell them they have to get out.
If you face them they will go away, they behave like hyenas.
>>Gypsies ruined my dad's small town

There is nothing to do. Near my home they put their camps and there is a fucktone of garbage, of stolen goods (suitcase, bike, washing machine, body building machine too...). They burn everything every week so they can take all the metal pieces and sell them. It smell like shit because of all the plastic and toxic substance they burn. It's just hell on earth, i feel like i'm living in a third world shithole. They pee and shit in the street. They leave all their garbages everywhere. My neighbors got robbed twice, i feel i'm the next one. I want to die. This is the absolute state of fra*ce in 2017.

Gypsies should all go back and stay in Romania.

Post video of it.

The government can technically step in with "sanitary and environmental hazards". But Frenchcucks love gypsies and desert people

Are there hunters in your town or nearby towns?
A group of them shooting in the air with dogs in the night will scare them to death

There is no police in the suburbs. There is no mobs or maybe only just islamic mob. We have no guns, we have no rights, our only right is to be sodomized every day because we are the middle class. And nobody want to spend 30years in jail with mamadou and mohamed.

fpbp this is how we do it in Balkans
youtube.com/watch?v=P1aUZEUw0lc

That sounds like something i want to see.

Get a car youre willing to lose, fill it with poisoned food and park it unlocked near them. just get out and walk away. If they steal the food then they die

>Having a huffingtonpost.you
>Country still worth saving

Pick one, then EVAC

>mongoloid hungarian takes the piss at Romanians regarding gypsies
>meanwhile hungary has 3 times more gypsy % wise

OP just take 20 guys and go there at night. buy fireworks//petrol

iron guard says hi

It looks like that but in the middle of a city
youtu.be/_fcZZ8qz0as

seeing as the local authorities are probably useless as always, and provided that you're not going to shoot/kill/maim/burn anyone...

- fill frail glass bottles/jars with any of the following: concentrated chlorine, concentrated ammonia, rotten food, or literal shit - and throw them at the camp at night.
- break spark plugs (into "ninja rocks") and throw them at the windows of their trailers and cars. that kind of porcelain is great at breaking windows.
- cut down a few trees on the nearby roads so that they can't get out with their cars. it'll cut off their supply route and make life harder for them.
- buy or make caltrops and put them on the road to their camp, as this will totally wreck their tires.
- buy drugs, or download CP to USB sticks, and throw them into the camp - and then let the police know about it somehow.

it's easier to be creative when you can be more destructive, though.

SJWs have come up with a term for people who don't like the criminal culture of gypsies: Antiziganism.

expect gypsy acceptance reeducation soon.

THIS OP

That's sad, user.

Make your own videos and post them.

Why don't you help them instead?

Just gonna drop this better idea here.

>concentrated chlorine
A guy did this a few month ago in paris and he is now in jail
>Tree
They can clean up a place of concrete plots, trees, etc. very easily
>Drugs
They must do drugs already, police just don't care if you are an ordinary citizen
>Windows
They will put plastic glasses or maybe they could come to your house and stole your window

Tie a rape alarm to a drone and hover it above their camp at 3am. Put the switch on a timer so they don't hear it coming. Do it every night.

This is fucked up. Is there nothing to do if you have gypsy squatters show up in your town?

btw, this pic looks like a typical town in Deep South

gypsies are extremly superstitious, you may find something there

8 years ago some gypsies in caravans turned up on the land opposite my house, and from that moment we were plagued by their rowdiness & loud music in the early hours of the morning, their theft, their loitering, their assault and intimidation and vandalism, and their littering. there was so much litter in such a naturally beautiful area.

eventually they were moved on by police and the land was protected by an ugly metal fence. the patch where they dumped their copious heaps of human shit is still visible in the grass.

irish and romani gypsies alike tend to be thieving, violent people, and bureaucrats and the media act as though they're harmless victims. it's so fucking exasperating.

bump

take gas container set it on fire blame it on them easy?

you will havew to extract it from the seeds, banning weed but allowing a plant that could be used as weapon of mass destruction don't get this

Flamethrower. You can buy the parts and fuel ingredients at separate hardware stores with cash. Use naplam. Hide a change of clothes in the woods and burn whatever you wear when you set fire to the camp.

having read lots of gypo stories on pol over the years, the only effective solution to them is taking action yourself (together with the whole town)
decisive brute action, a display of strength is the only thing they understand
sadly it has to get really bad first before people get fed up enough