Why the fuck we have to marry and make a child?

Why the fuck we have to marry and make a child?

Here is hint.
You don't have to.

You should make children if you have good genes

>*dies from overwork*

Because we don't have artificial wombs. Yet.

because otherwise you are a stain on humanity. funny how its always scifi obsessed retards that hate the idea of being an adult and breeding successfully. dont you want a part of you to survive long enough to explore the stars?

>Everyone takes your advice
>Entire human population is wiped out
Quit shilling your "MGTOW" shit. You owe a duty to the human race and your family's legacy to continue your bloodline.

for your race

>You owe a duty to the human race
I don't own shit to anyone, not you not anybody and i am not gonna give a fuck.

Rip, Japanese anons are so honest.

The world around you and the people you grew up with shaped you into the respectable human being you are. Don't be a disrespectful entitled brat.

You have to continue your seed, you have to keep family lineage alive and to bring them pride through making children, each child you create makes your family and country stronger.

>this is your mind on cultural marxism

Because God is a sadist who loves to punish men.

>hurr ur a brat
There were plenty of men in the history of mankind that went their own way, guess what? Humanity didn't collapsed. It even survived couple of mass killings. Few MGTOW guys that care for their own well being not gonna collapse the society, there is plenty of cucks like you that gonna overwork yourself to death to keep this trainwreck running.

checked

So that you can live on through your child. So that your chemical reaction continues. To preserve your bloodline. Because sex feels good and it gives you more purpose (being a father).

So you're implying that continuing your bloodline is contributing to a so called Trainwreck? You really do want the world to end don't ya? Do us all a favor and never give advice to anyone you egocentric, nihilistic, sadistic, brat.

This kills the American.

You know, there is a time in men's life when you stop thinking with your little head, and start thinking with your big head. Wondering how divorce court will treat you.

You don't have to. The race towards greatness is imaginary and in the end, matter cannot beat entropy. We all have a common ancestor -- we are all a different configuration of the same turd.

Then fucking kill yourself so you don't accidentally infect our gene pool. We want less taxes, help us out. Thank you

This, also earth is already overpopulated. Some societies shrinking isn't a bad thing. Fucking japanese are living in 10m appartments, it isn't fucking healthy.

Polack BTFO

I have no clue what you mean by little head and big head. Can you elaborate so I can explain to you why you're wrong?

digits of truth

if you can find something equally or more meaningful to do with your life, like art, high level sport or whatever, go ahead
good luck having a happy life

I don't really feel any motivation myself, I hate kids and they waste too many resources.

Why? I told you already i don't give a shit.

Nah, they're plenty of retards out there who don't know how to use a Jonny.

too bad your big head is so damaged that you think not breeding makes you successful lol.

If you don't know what it means either that's alright. Maybe you were just speaking nonsense cause you have no good response for me. Accepting defeat is normal for a human being.

*there are

Chill out dude, i was just telling our japanese bro that he doesn't have do shit that retards like you keep telling him to do. Live your own life god damned it.

>Why the fuck we have to marry and make a child?

otherwise the country will stagnate as the aging population increases.

and the younger generation becomes older.
the social security net needs A constant expansion of people to work.

Those people will be taken out of the gene pool naturally. I just have a problem with people telling others not to reproduce. It's destructive thinking.

>Loser who lives in Japan, probably as an "English teacher"
>Possessing good genes

People can do whatever they like, if they decide to have kids they can do that. But, don't dictate to others what they should do.

We're cool dude, I just have a problem with destructive advice. Telling others that reproduction isn't necessary is good kindling for negative behavior towards women and others who do have kids.

Yeah, you might as well ask me to check my privilege.
Be a good drone somewhere else.

There is nothing wrong with giving the pros and cons to a certain situation. OP asked a question and I gave the pros of reproducing and the cons to not reproducing. Making the decision is up to him.

All I'm saying is keep your business to yourself, OP has to decide this for himself.

It is a hassle. Let corporations do it for us, for a small fee. They'd be better parents than us, and we could enjoy life without the monotonous grind of raising kids.

What the fuck are you on about now? Stay out of the gene pool kid but don't tell others to join you in your toilet of despair and negativity. Pic related is you

You don't have, but your kid will be more metaly stable if they have both parents in the picture. Unless of course on of the parents is abusive.

How do you know OP like Sci fi? That is like saying all Americans are fat.

or what? anyone can tell anyone else what to do you control obsessed faggot. you dont get a say in what others get to say.

If no one shared their opinions we would all be living in huts by ourselves killing everyone who came by. Humans are social creatures and sharing opinions are usually a net positive for someone. Also he asked a fucking question, I'm gonna give my advice.

Oh the projecting, i am going to tell my brothers to never marry and never have children because only then you are free and life is great. No worries, no depression no constant rat race.
Why do you think monks that seclude themselves in the mountains are one of the most happy people on earth? I merely value the good of the individual over the good of many.

>the men are pale-skinned, short-dicked manlets
>the women are flat-chested twigs with no butts
It's no wonder no one wants to fuck anyone there

>1 person isn't going to have a kid
>the world is going to end

Part of me? I don't see children in that way. I will be dead, so I don't give a shit.

I don't want to have kids because I don't want to raise a libwhore or a basement dwelling NEET son. Wife is Japanese, and her brother is a super neet. Think we will just watch the world burn and die childless. Without ever having to worry about the future, because to be honest, there is no future.

And I care about the well being of others and the general good of the population. I told you to stay out of the gene pool cause I assume you are already going to based on your attitude. Just cause a monk sits on a mountain all day doesn't mean they are doing something right. You probably support abortion too cause a teen doesn't want the pain. Screwing over others just to make yourself feel better kinda makes you an asshole.

Fellow macaco tells it how it is.

>impoverished, scarred yet determined inmigrants manage to have and support 4+ kids against all odds

/pol: wtf global IQ n shiet gonna go down we need forced sterilization ASAP

>Some faggot manchild in the first world who managed to get 0 success in life despite having faced no difficulties whatsoever posts against marrying and having kids

/pol: OMG whater you doing nigga breeding is a duty, we gon be extinct n shet if we don't preserve your precious genes!!!

Oh you tell me what i probably support and what i probably think. I am listening.

To insult China and Korea, duh
Also someone has to make my nip cartoons, might as well be your children

>My vote doesn't matter cause so many other people vote
>Only 28.5% voted this year
It may seem insignificant now but continuing this philosophy could lead to something more catastrophic in the future. Better to nip it at the bud.

You give advice that reproducing isn't necessary and give me a lot of reasons not to. Yea I made an assumption about you. Woopty fucking Doo.

i rolled the half hispanic half scandinavian gene lottery and came out superior. I basically look Greek. not having kids though haha get cucked parents.

You sound like sperging projecting asshole that treats everyone like shit if they don't have the same viewpoint as you. You are damn self righteous and don't even consider that you might be wrong here. Yeah, hope you get what you deserve at divorce court and change your mind when it's too late for you. Hopefully you won't be suicidal altruist for the rest of your life.

>Part of me? I don't see children in that way. I will be dead, so I don't give a shit.
thats a symptom of frontal lobe damage lol

>managed to get 0 success in life despite having faced no difficulties
its almost like humans thrive when faced with adversity and wither away when faced with easy living and nihilism.

Am I wrong for wanting someone to have a kid and continue their lineage, potentially producing a kid that could do something great. Also take a step back and realize that if your parents took advice from someone like you and didn't have you, you wouldn't exist. Also what's with the divorce thing? Why do you keep using that as if it means anything? Did something happen? Is that why you don't think you owe the world anything? Sorry for opening up wounds my dude.

I gave up a long time ago, got a Vasectomy so I could stay safe and not accidentally bring an innocent child into this Allahu Snackbar, Feminism / SJW bullshit era. I'm relieved by knowing I'm a genetic dead end and that none of 'me' will be left in this shitty fucking world. Before you call me defeatist, know that there's a difference between defeatist and simply being realistically aware of what the fuck is going on. Also when you're male, breeding is a bad idea. The societal system, court and society itself is biased against you. The quality in women has never been so low and alimony doesn't sound like a fun life.

I pay full taxes, I work full time, I'm independent and I live a good life, I don't need my shit ruined by a fucking kid. Fuck this shit.

so you dont get killed off by the chinese and koreans

>I basically look Greek
translation: >i'm a shitskin

Because autists on the Sup Forums say so.
You have different values than them? Then you are lefitist shill and should kys.

>Also when you're male, breeding is a bad idea. The societal system, court and society itself is biased against you.
Usually these aren't relevant to the average guy around his 30s pondering his virginity.
The problem is that they aren't simply interested having a family, or even bothering with getting a girlfriend. They don't know anyone they'd date, most people aren't that attractive and often they are not too attractive themselves. The average person's looks isn't enough to make you go "OH BOY, I WANT TO MARRY THIS PERSON!".
Many of these virgins don't even interact with people who could be their personal love interests. Maybe they don't want to participate in what is considered the standard by modern youthful adults (normalfags).

So many pitfalls, very few opportunities, not enough incentive to pursue.

But the society and most likely your family have expectations for you, so there's a conflict of differing interests.

I thought about it, but I decided to wait. At this moment I'm not interested in having children, I really don't like kids.
I'm not event that interested in relationship. If you aren't good looking or have good social skills you actually need to put some efforts in creating it, and then even more to keep girl with you. Honestly I don't think it's reall worth, I tried, it was nice and all but I prefer to be alone.
But I know that in few years I would probably think different things, so vasecotomy needs to wait.