Delusional and powerful enough to try again in 2020

>what happened
jesus christ, is she so out of it that she already forgot the election cycle?

She genuinely believe that she was too clever to win, and that her campaign was too smart.

>tfw 2 smart 2 win

Let's hope so...minority vote doesn't turn out for her, and she barely carried her own gender.

She didn't have the white woman vote, so she didn't carry her gender either.

she'll probably start campaigning again soon so people start defending her when the special counsel etc starts investigating her

Time to ask the Saudis for more money

At this point I just want her to lose to the Rock in the primaries.

She owes the saudies over a billion dollars it would cost billions more to prop her back up.
I doubt they will back her again .

>couldn't even win against Donald fucking Trump
>thinks she still has a shot at presidency

*convinced she still has a shot...

>what happened

Smartest woman in America, folks.

I'm sure she thinks they will because they are gonna do their best to keep Trump looking like a Russian puppet for the next 3 and a half years while essentially forcing him into not being able to make 1 signature accomplishment in the process. Making him and the repubs look awful to the average retard voter's perspective.

No way the democrats are that stupid lool.

Keep in mind that the democrats believe she lost only cause of muh russia.

Nuts

How will she get the nomination without DWS scheming behind the scenes? Do aging white Democraters seriously think the browns and blacks are going to continue to allow them to lord over the party as a racial aristocracy? Whites aren't going to leave the Democrat party, they're going to be FORCED OUT, not even be allowed to compete for electoral bids. Not even the Jews will be able to keep it under control. The whole thing will be run by Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims vying for tribal dominance, and using the remaining white dems as foil punching bags.

This wrinkly baby boomer cunt should take her own advice and die. Time to make room for the Diversity, bitch.

She ran one of the laziest campaigns I think I've ever seen in my entire life. She disappeared for over a month, she barely attended rallies and when she did choose places to make appearances, aside from some appearances in Florida and Ohio, she didn't pay much attention to other obvious swings where Trump was campaigning heavily. She mostly ignored Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA, she was down trying to win votes in the south in places like North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Her rallies were attended by just enough people to fill a camera lens.

As for being "smart" in her messages, she never once gave a clear and concise plan for anything. I watched all three debates and watched a number of her rallies. She talked about vague SJW shit like

>We're gonna go out there and we're going to get more young women into cushy IT jobs and take over STEM!

*cheers and applause from SJW retards*

>We're gonna help millennials by giving them free money and forgiving student loans!

*cheers and applause for "free" things*

>We're going to tax the rich so everybody pays their fair share!

*Cheers and applause for their multi-millionaire champion of the little guy*

Now she's cashing in again on retards who can't think for themselves. Hurr durr why did my super-smart leader not win the election? Instead of drawing my own conclusions, let me hear her tell me why for $14.99

She spent more time on Pepe being a symbol of racism and the "alt-right" than she did on anything of substance

Honestly. Who else could they possibly run? If they are serious about winning they'd need to be propping some 'fresh face' beginning now.

All indications are they have no intention of doing so but are rather hoping to return the old guard to power.

They could run Biden.

He'll be old as fuck but so are all the other options.

Or they might go with Queen Negress. You never know.

There's going to be a mob of SJW's demanding that the Dems run a Person of Color™. By 2020, their platform is going to be even further left, and there won't be anything the swiple suburban whites can do about it. This could be the last election cycle before they totally lose control of the party to the New Americans™.

Trump would trump all of them in a debate.

Basically, given the freak show of the latest GOP primaries and the fact that Trump won, both GOP and the dems have shit? No charismatic faces?

In a country of what? 300+ million people?

Sassy Black Woman 2020 !!!!

Slogan:

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T rid us of the honkey"

i.e. the rest of the country will look like California

Corrupt one-party state that practically owns the media, and despite having Silicon Valley, Hollywood, etc. to tax, can't afford to repair its roads. But it stays in power because the "mexicans" unconditionally vote for the "mexican" democrat candidate, and the "chinese" unconditionally vote for the "chinese" candidate, and the whites are either shut out of the election or vote for the candidate who makes a statement about "lgbtq+ otherkins."

>Biden
>YAASS QWEEN SLAY
>Boinie Sandahs
>Fauxcahontas
>Tranny Ape
>Cuckerberg
>Dwayne "millennial meme flavor 2k20" Johnson
>some Sup Forums faggot like TWO-SCOOPS COCKHOLSTER
>"Le Dude Based Tulsi 2020!"
>some random "huwhite moderate male" governor from a blue/swing state
>Plastic Faggot #2393727 pulled up from some liberal indoctrination camp like Georgetown School of Law
each of these will fail miserably and watching the denial from the media as their party hits critical mass will be better than anything we've ever seen before

>>Cuckerberg
I'm more worried about him say 20 years from now. Of course, if something replaces fb before then, he's finished.

Maybe Trump can pardon her so she can be Democrats' nominee again in 2020.

Not quite. Politics is like a weather system. There are always feebacks. If there's a low pressure system one place, there's a high pressure system somewhere else. The brown takeover of the Dems means an exodus of the remaining white Democrats. As the Democrat party become totally converged, white registrants will decline, and the Republican party will swell. Sure, some former Dems will just become independents, but that only means their latent leftism won't drag Republican primaries to the left. Ideally, all white Democrat defectors would just go Independent, and then vote Republican in the general election. The point is, as the country polarizes racially, the Republican party is going to be the only place for white voters and political aspirants to go.

>Kanye
>the Rock
>Zuckerberg
>Castro brothers
>Kamilla Harris
>Oprah

One of those will be the Dem nominee screencap it

Spybook is on the meltdown already m8, people don't use it as much anymore now that it's literred with ads and all the old fogeys have reconnected with everyone from their high school and college years already

>normies using twitter
>dindus ONLY using twitter
>roasties on instagram
>youth are on snapchat
>any successful or aspirational adult is using LinkedIn
of course none of this will stop Zuck the Cuck, he's in too deep with the Tribe and they'll do whatever it takes to make him a puppet

Jeff Bezos, on their other hand, needs to be guillotined ASAP as he is the perfect example of a younger globalist NWO financier

I lauhged so much at that book title I just have to pirate it.

fpbp

To add on, the rhetoric that the democrats aim at Whites will eventually start burning other people, for example legal hispanics who have "made it" and are conservative Christians and don't want to hire unqualified kangz and wymyn just for balance. The democrats don't hate whites on a particularly inherent level, it's more like thinly veiled marxism.

However,
>The brown takeover of the Dems means an exodus of the remaining white Democrats.
I certainly hope so, but I gave California as an example because a lot of whites think it's awesome to have a "mexican" or "chinese" politician """representing""" them, although maybe a bigger takeover, edging out Biden et al. would be the last straw.

If they want a win, they'll use Oprah. All she has to do is promise free bullshit every weekend to 30 random people in the US and she'll solidify all female, black, and mexican votes in a single promise.
She'll build a bunch of new schools in shitty neighborhoods with her own money and then tear them all down when the kids who go there don't thank her.

She'll be unable to walk by 2020. Screen shot this.

>Spybook is on the meltdown already
Good, I closed my account years ago, and I've seen how fb upsets decent people by making them think that they have less glamorous lives than others (an effect that has been documented for years) and of course making us live under more surveillance than 1984.

The rank and file maybe, but her main backers won't throw good money after bad. And depending on how long the burnouts remember what she did in the primaries, she may not even have them.

honest to got they're a pair of sociopaths

HILLARY 2020

expect zuckerberg vs cory booker, booker getting the nod. zuckerberg is the new steve forbes

Biden is the Democrat equivalent of Bob Dole
Their other candidates are a fucking joke

Just wait until demographics shift enough to allow minorities to elect their own people without the help of whites. All of the civic nationalist non-white politicians will disappear, or change their message to appeal to racial tribalism. When that happenes, whites will sprint away from the party.

Sadly out of the ones you listed The Rock probably has the best chance. He checks a lot of boxes.

>Celebrity
>Not 1000 years old
>"ethnic"
>absolutely no political record
>nice guy social media persona

Republicans have been pulling off the movie star candidates more successfully than dems for a while now, and it wouldn't be surprising if he was the best attempt by the democrats to get their own Reagan.

It's going to be Cuomo and some mid-western governor. They're going to go establishment, and a male/male ticket in hopes of taking the fight directly to Trump's demographic strength. It won't work, and they'll be fighting SJWs that hate the "patriarcal cis ticket" the whole way, but that's what they're thinking.

>She ran one of the laziest campaigns I think I've ever seen in my entire life. She disappeared for over a month, she barely attended rallies and when she did choose places to make appearances, aside from some appearances in Florida and Ohio, she didn't pay much attention to other obvious swings where Trump was campaigning heavily. She mostly ignored Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA, she was down trying to win votes in the south in places like North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Her rallies were attended by just enough people to fill a camera lens.

she only made 2 public appearances during the general, I'm thinking this book was the entire point for her, because of the praetorian guard surrounding her she had no option but to run

yup, both sides are basically at zero

>Republicans have been pulling off the movie star candidates more successfully than dems for a while now,

last one Dems had was Kennedy?

Remember how scared the Republicans were that Trump wasn't super religious, and then it turned out all the religious republicans held their nose and voted R anyways?

I guarantee the Dem establishment has the same view of SJW's. The cynical craven side of the party, not the true believers. They know good and damn well that these whiny brats are never voting R, and with 4 years of Trump bashing they too will hold their nose and vote D just to replace him with more old crooked white guys.

Can't wait