I just came back from my trip to Turkey

I just came back from my trip to Turkey
I've been to Istanbul and Izmir, I've talked to many Turks and I could say that owerhelming majority of them have an European mentality

Since today we have to start to treat them at least like Balkan people

Do you all agree?

Yeah no shit
Pol/s roach meme doesnt apply to the Turkish West Coast m8 because these guys are cool and european both heritage and culture wise, i 've been to Izmir 2 times myself.

So , yes i do agree with you pal.

For me the west coast is in fact european, central turkey roachland, south east kurdroach land and the north and north east caucasian/european.
Turkey is pretty mixed, take a look at this map.

kurds I've met were kinda darker, than I expected

Considering Sup Forums's opinion on us the Balkan niggers, yeah roll with it.

I'm from Western Turkey and i say fuck you wh*Teoid subhumans

We know who you are, I won't be surprised you are the reason why the roach meme began.
(Muh Romans afraid of sand and turks are superior threads in particular)

the roach began when a 15 yo Cypriot rapebaby in Netherlands spammed it in 2013 or 2014 on int

i'm from Western Turkey and i'm not wh*Te

Im fucking a turkish girl currently,she has dark green eyes and white pale skin. Are non white turks just larping arabs?

if I was straight I'd import a pale Turkish girl, theyre very beautiful

>I'm fucking a Turkish girl
>160 cm
>120 kg
>i'm fucking a girl
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SHOO balkanrapebaby
faggot

>Izmir
>European mentality
It's a shithole, they're all lazy ass roaches.

OP is probably an underage secularist from İzmir so no need to pay attention
t. from Aydın

wait according to the archive he's Belgian
he could be a fucking ALMANCI

Another dixie flag talking like Martin Luther King Junior. When will the jews start shilling.

its true,she resides here during the summer. father is a real estate investor guy. why don't you believe me mehmet?

We will find you

All I know is I went on a tour of roachland once, and went to Izmir. It was such a shit city, and the inhabitants were cunts.

SHOO balkanrapebaby
he's an Almancı/Belgian.

Good because we don't treat amerimutts nicely here.

lmao, you bend over backwards for money like any other fucks. You're just a bunch of cunts.

and you're an amerimutt

OK so you're here to remind us all why Turks are in fact roaches who should never be considered European. Thank you for the sobering reality check.

Damn right. Better than being a roach

Indeed we are. Turks are the bane of your civilization since 1000s. It's pretty funny when some of you associate us with your inferior kind

It's just an act so that they can join EU