Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 DEGREES
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RED ALERT

>falling for the climate Jew
We're fineeee

Global warming is a Chinese hoax, don't you fucking listen to Trump?

summer will still be two weeks long.

2 DEGREES
2 SCOOPS
2 TERMS
]

Is there any proof that the climate even exists?

Get rekt Lowland shitskins.

thank god we dont use the metric system

Holy shit, how do I make climate change real? I'm running two fucking heaters right now and I love long hot summers.
Bring it on faggots, I want to ride my jetski down to Antartica in my speedo and shut fucking penguins and baby seals for fun.

Climate is just a social construct.

>2 degrees by 2100

I thought we were going to hit 2 degrees by 2020?

Oh no. The temperature in the UK might now go above 25. And i'll be dead at least

It does exist; I saw a cloud today. But the real question is this: is it even possible for it to change?

Genuinely don't understand /pol...

>CNN is fake news
>Here's a CNN source backing up my opinion

They realized they have to set their forecasts after their death or someone might be able to call them out on it when it doesn't happen.

>Donald raising world temperature by 2 degrees so he can watch everyone suffer with one ice cream scoop while he has TWO SCOOPS
This is the last straw GRANBLULS GLUMPF!

Are clouds proof of a climate? Explain

Gee... just coming out of an ice age... who would have guessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs

watch it. WATCH IT NOW.

>You expect me to believe one of your alt-right Nazi blogs as a source - Liberals
>lol you're using one of our jew-owned propaganda sites as a source and expect us to believe anything we say? - Liberals

I want to go back and get my rotorcraft certification just so I can personally fly one the helicopters we throw you out of.

Oh no! We'll be able to grow crops further north! The horror!

>2 degrees

The thing they neglected to mention is that the amount of energy that would be needed to raise the average global temperature by 2 degrees that can realistically be caused my humans would be a total nuclear war within 4 years of their prediction date.

Climate """scientists""" are no relying on total atomic annihilation to push their bullshit.

No wonder (((they))) are pushing for war with Russia so much

I might be wrong but one study regarding energy efficiency/pollution actually took into account something like global thermonuclear war every few years and put that into the "co2 produced by nuclear energy" graph to make crap like biofuels and muh solar look cleaner.
Wish I saved the damn thing and the tldr.

>The thing they neglected to mention is that the amount of energy that would be needed to raise the average global temperature by 2 degrees that can realistically be caused my humans would be a total nuclear war within 4 years of their prediction date.

This is a good idea, measure how much energy the sun brings in and see how much it can warm the earth with that energy, have any source on this?

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 degrees and 2 terms

Reeeeeeeeeeee

If Northern Euros don't militarize and keep outsiders out by force, we are going to be 100% black/Arab for sure.

>Euros militarizing
Let's be honest, it won't happen.

How come no one is talking about how awesome Russian sanctions are for the climate by drasticly raising energy costs on Europe?

I'm not just talking about Euros in general. Northern Europe is practically empty population density-wise and if we get any warmer this place is going to be a heaven for refugees.

>Didn't get the correct results the first time
>Zero predictions have come true
>Two new studies
>We're right this time, believe us!
>Please?

GRANGLE DINGLESWARF!

IM GONNA SCOOP UP MY BOYS AND THE POLICE WILL HAVE TO SCOOP YOU OFF THE STREEEEEEEET!

Wow. This is disgusting. I can not believe all the non believers here. You are the reason the human race will end. I have almost zero carbon footprint and actually care about the environment. It's sad to know people will refuse to believe science and drag everyone down with them.

I love how people said this meme was going to die and here we are 3 months latter and I even see Sup Forums using it.

>Drumpf is a fear monger
>27 million people will die if ACA is repealed
>the planet is going to be uninhabitable in 50 years

These kikes are asking for it

If only Drumpf signed the Paris accord so niggers in Africa can have solar panels and China can just have more money for no reason.

>not buying up dirt-cheap land in Antarctica in preparation for when global warming makes it habitable.

Humans have little to no control over climate change. It will happen regardless of our actions. Imbecile.

It always existed. But it isn't human made.

Can I get sauce for the last time they made this bullshit claim only to have it actually change less than .2 degrees

The great Coal reef is dead

Land in Antarctica is extremely expensive

>is likely
>based on our models which consistently fail to predict anything because temperature data is upwardly revised to fit the narrative

What's funny is I might have actually bought into global warming until the left basically placed everybody who questioned it on the same level as holocaust deniers

That isn't because of global warming and you fucking know it.

But the climate accord

And because of thing a century away that might not happen 5.5 billion of you serfs are gonna get euthanized now...

t. ((Reptilians))

>paying for something not owned by anyone.

end the simulation please.

i have seen enough

so in 80 the temperature MAY OR MAY NOT rise by 2 degrees?

bullshit

What the fuck. Everyone else is seeing this too right? This exact thread was here months ago. Same OP, all same replies. I'm not going crazy, right?

both things are made up, holocaust because jews, GW because they blame it on stupid shit and think they can 'stop' the world from warming

>The fine print said the DVD series MIGHT help you lose UP TO 60 pounds.

>A 1.5 to 2 degrees increase was the objective of the Paris Agreement.
>Researchers from respected institutions believed the Agreement would have yielded 2.5 to 3.5 degree increase if plan implemented.
>Researchers believed if we did nothing, the temperature would go up anywhere from 2 to 6 degrees.
>This recent headline says temperature is going to go up by 2 degrees.

Climate change is a fucking joke.

They've done it before.

>Burn coal
>Coal reef dies
You can't have your coal and burn it too.

Your downplaying it now but the USA is very sensitive to climate change. Many southern states rely on underground aquifers that are draining fast and aren't filling. This 2 degree change would transform the southern and central states into an arid wastelsnd. Dust bowl 2 Electric bugaloo.

oh noooo

we will all die

oh wait, I will be dead by then

fuck you all.

>but the USA
and nothing of value was lost.
desu

also: will be nuked soon by Russia anyway. So who gives a shit.

Why should I care about the impact of climate change on other countries when the leaders of my own country don't care about us?

The damage that will be done by climate change is nothing compared to the damage by globalists who will use it as a political tool.

agw. stop mixing your terms, you fucking uneducated sub-human.

Amusing that seemingly only white people are supposed to care about climate change, especially when the people pushing it want us all dead.

Why should I care about the planet when it will be inherited by unimaginable degeneracy?

>shooting baby seals

Seals are for clubbing you ignorant aussie

Its dying because mining companies dump run off into the fucking ocean, not because of Global Warming

will Climate Freaks EVER be satiated?

how many deleted white babies is enough for them??

It's fucking batshit crazy that people actually believe we can warm up the planet like this even if we worked together to do it

was the education system nuked just to make people not see through this when it comes?

>The Antarctic Treaty, signed by 50 countries, guarantees anyone access to any part of the continent of Antarctica, as long as it's for research and/or peaceful purposes.

Saying that - we'll likely see a huge war to fight for any habitable land, if the world's current habitable land starts to shrink

>by 2100
By this year places along the coast were supposed to go the way of Atlantis, and before that frozen.

Literally the continent where most wars were fought

shut up faggot climate change is beyond human ability to control you stupid faggot

2 degrees is fuck all.

he said land, not ice

Daily reminder that this was the hottest month of the ENTIRE YEAR and Trumghpfkins STILL deny global warming

the climate certainly exists, but the abstract idea of "change" is an impossibility. there is only one fixed unchanging thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
Do leftists think the planet's temperature has remained static since it's existed?

I don't believe the Great Coral Reef ever existed.

White babies will be smarter so they will make more money, and produce more carbon, you cant argue with the logic. Racist liberals know what they are talking about.

look up Milankovitch cycles. It is possible to change but it is a thousand year long process that humans hardly affect. The amount of "greenhouse gases" emitted by humans are negligable any time a volcano erupts and releases a ton of methane or something of that nature. At the same time there is literally no evidence of the Earth unnaturally heating up. Notice it wen't from global cooling to holes in the ozone to global warming and now just "climate change"

It's July you dipshit it's ALWAYS the hottest month of the year

The nuclear winter from nuking the USA into oblivion would counter that

Increased CO2 levels increase the temperature
Humanity will soon have doubled the concentration compared to preindustrial levels
Its not that hard you know

No, some clouds are just born big, dark, and violent.
#NotAllClouds

Inshallah my brother, we must behead the non believers

Pretty sure that's the joke. Like the first snowfall of the year is "Look at all this global warming outside my window".

Why are americans so shit at bants and sarcasm? Is it the food?

FUUUUCK!!! 2 ENTIRE DEGREEEES?

HOLY SHIT, GET IN YOU'RE FRIDGE BROOOS

>The thing they neglected to mention is that the amount of energy that would be needed to raise the average global temperature by 2 degrees that can realistically be caused my humans would be a total nuclear war within 4 years of their prediction date.
Source: my ass

The false claim that the climate is static is one of the most unscientific beliefs of the leftist cult.

>leftist
Are you having a stroke there m8?

>July is the hottest month of the year

I legitimately thought that was August.

man CNN is a bunch of nigger faggot fucks.

CNN - Cucked, Nasty Niggers. the memes are real folks

You should pay closer attention.
Anthropogenic global warming is a central tenet of the Progressive religion.

I thought is was Fukishima radiation in the water? Thanks for the info.

Not every leftist is a far left retard
Not every conservatie is a far right retard
Knowing the difference could stop you from making dumb remarks
The world is not black and white

I've been walking every day in the 100 degree swamp ass to get used to the heat.
You will never kill me

it's almost like we're just coming out of an ice age or something

>being this autistic
Listen mate, you aren't smart for pointing that obvious shit out. Literally everyone realizes that dumb fucking shit you just posted. Now how about next time you want to argue some point, you bring up an actual argument instead of incredibly obvious shit that even people with down syndrome and niggers can wrap their heads around.

You sound triggered

that's all you got? mate, even your bants are cancerous. just go back to facebook or something ok sweetie

i wish anthropogenic climate change was real so i could personally contribute to melting the ice caps