Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofpbDgCj9rw
youtube.com/watch?v=ofpbDgCj9rw
youtube.com/watch?v=wVFhTd7Wlrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't get sex

The shekel fountain ran dry

this

She's salty she got banned from patreon and the CEO actually has reasonable arguments for doing that, fuck this dyke jewess.

youtu.be/ofpbDgCj9rw

>I deserve the service of your private company because reasons
Wasn't she pretty vocal in the christian couple/gay baker debate? The irony israel.

being so assblasted about losing the shekels HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice proxys.

Whenever you want to know what a shill post is always look at the top few comments

what is the reasoning behind it?

These shills are boring as fuck and don't realise how much they fuck themselves up.

Lauren would only get a single thread every time she uploaded a video if it weren't for shills making hit threads about her.

Really makes you think.

>What's happening with her? She's a whiny bitch
Most women are when they aren't getting their way.

Is Lauren Southern the female Boogie now?

>PAY FOR MY PATREON GOYIM, I DESERVE IT

someone rattled her golfballs

She's mad that she can't scam her beta orbiters anymore

Why don't she just name the Jew?

Hi /leftypol/
still terrified of a eceleb youtuber I see
sad

Kanker op tyfuszwijn die je bent.
Calling us out on shilldom isn't an argument.
What IS an argument is that she's been like that since her financial support platform got nuked, and the fiscal calamities she now faces were not anticipated.

How the fuck is e-celeb shit relateed to this board?

Dave Rubin is livestreaming an interview with the CEO of Patreon, so I guess she didn't like some of the answers

youtube.com/watch?v=ofpbDgCj9rw

sorry, forgot the pic

no, at least lauren doesn't go on rants about how privileged she is to suck up to anita only to get fucking destroyed by her in front of a crowd.

boogie is the lowest of the low. i wouldn't even compare niggers to him.m

>I deserve to have my Patreon
Has there ever been more pathetic words said?

The worst part is she can just create an account on Hatreon or some other site and probably get comparable amounts of shekels. But no she wants her Patrion and she wants it NOW.

she is crying because she doesn't have any employable skill sets. she makes videos and begs for cash that's it nothing more than a panhandler online.

I like Lauren Southern but do we have to talk about her all the time? Which loser is making a thread for every single thing she does? Get a fucking life

find us that actual tweet and link it you fucking idiot.

At this point Lauren is just going to become right wing Anita Sarkeesian, same shit but at the other side of the spectrum.

Use another website you dumb cunt. Open your PayPal to donations. Holy fuck I'm glad this roastie got btfo

The fact that you shills are legitimately siding with a leftist company run by a leftist that literally is chill with funding antifa tier shit just proves you guys are actual shills and that I will sage.

You shills are retarded because you mass spam negative shit on the fist posts but this is sn't reddit. Half of Sup Forums is arguing with itself so there is bound to be 50+ % defending her because we are contrarian as fuck.

I'll defend Lauren just to piss you shills off because she must have become a big enough threat for them to organize a campaign against her.

sounds good to me

jewish genes user, her loss of shekels makes her go full shiksa mode, she will soon go back to rebel

Why use it then if you hate it so much?

yeah most of /r9k/ is happy when women fail because you're jealous incels.

she's having trouble getting those beta bux. And you know what good for Patreon faggy man as I'm sick of youtubers and e celebs getting shilled here and their insufferable orbiters defending them in threads while parroting what they say and shilling their videos
>real deep pundithot Canadian whore Lauren is she faces consequences for her actions and instead of accepting them she whines and bitches like a child just like women in general

She's a woman. Such things are expected.

Feminism was a mistake.

She is a women who lost 5000 dollars a month because she thought being pretty was enough to doing anything you want in life . Women never let anything go was remember that men of Sup Forums.

Why doesn't she just use Bitcoin? these bitches are so stupid

A business has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason you cuck. To compromise those beliefs for trim is pathetic

Now this is a fucking shill post for sure. Compare our ecelebs to their e-celebs to change opinion.

The fact that you are even mentioning her proves you are a butthurt gamergate tumblr cunt because she hasn't been relevant for ages. Also I'm still saging every reply which is what you all should be doing on eceleb bullshit but since you are all shills you dont

She would never get the same amount of shekels through bitcoins or even paypal.

And what was the reasoning?
>I DONT LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder: Trannies get their dick-inversion surgery financed through Patreon. Jewish (((journalists))) get their anti-white agitprop financed through Patreon. Ultimately this is about ideology, not business.

I'm siding with the private corporation denying service to someone yes. The fact that that corporation is leftist doesn't matter. If you decide weather an action is ok or not based on the political affiliation of the one doing it you are retarded. If you don't like this you can stop being a Patreon costumer.

She basically lost her primary source of revenue, which is good

She just came out as a dyke

Doubt it.

>our ecelebs

angry incels need to get over there hate for women. it's not their fault you're too ugly to duck. why do you homos never complain about men?

bet you'd have a different tone of she were a tranny.

Women in general are whiny bitches.

She'll become a prostitute for those mudslides soon enough.

Unless you're a Christian cake bakery, amirite?

Businesses are compelled to do business all the time. Patreon is just being a cunt because it's run by a cunt.

This

>Reminder sage every reply in this thread

Nice shilling schlomo afraid the dumb wiminiz aint buying your feminismt(TM) and becoming fat landwhales that vote democrat>?

i am not sure what's the point of this kind of threads? people who get info from 20 year old grills on youtube won't stop doing it because of a post targeted to people who enjoy woman-"realist" posts, it's two different groups that don't intersect

Or she can, you know, build a table? Do something useful? She's turning into another Milo.

>you're just misogynists
Feminists are not welcome here.

No, I think Christians have a right to deny services as well... I can't tell if Lauren southern herself is in this thread or if she really has these rabid beta fans, or if this is just elaborate trolling.

Bullshit. You would laugh if the courts made a muslim baker make a fag cake

Thats what happens when you depend on the jew for money. WE gotta diversy our portfolios SON! Never rely on one platform guys! ROBUST REVENUE STREAMS we all kan learn a god damn lesson! NEVER TRUST ONE MAN ONLY BITCOIN IN FUTURE

SHE WILL BE FINE ANYWAY BECUASE WHITE KNIGHT VIRGINS WILL LEARN 2 CRYPTO NAO AnD BITCOIN PRICE GO UP

She's alt-lite because she refuses to name the Jew, and like all alt-lite personalities, interest in them wanes because of it.

I dont hate women im stating a fact. a man would have said fuck it and move on.

Chick is stupid (just like all women).

>I'm totally unprincipled so everyone on here is too

No one is saying that they shouldn't have a right to remove her, at least I hope not. We're saying that their reasoning is horseshit considering the types of people they let stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVFhTd7Wlrg

she's lost her fucking mind

JUST

nigger you are absolutely retarded. you see most of us here are sick of e celebs and youtubers being mentioned and shilled endlessly with their videos featuring content and memes they literally just steal from other places i.e here and monetize it. But the dumb fucks like you and your t_d /nupol brethren are too fucking stupid to see when you're getting pandered too, it's literally shameful and you should kys and become the an hero you were meant to be

also sage every post because this shit is retarded

I don't give a flying shitfuck about Lauren. She's never going to do anything important and anything she says has been already covered in Sup Forums threads a thousand times over.

I care about hypocrisy, and I want to Patreon to bend the knee and the CEO to suffer.

Jesus Christ what is this retardation?

>Pretending to be principled
>is on Sup Forums
>punches right

gtfo

She's so salty lmao

Please give me my Patreon back I am BEGGING YOU

Antifa is now making shill threads against StormAfterRage now, you're straggling bro.

These raid threads are just raising her profile. They're actually working for her.

Left wing shills knows she reads Sup Forums, They're attempting to demoralize her by spamming threads and acting like /r9k/ spergs about "women in our movement". She's really triggered them. Meanwhile Sup Forums doesn't really give a fuck about her.

Fucking whores.
CEO's can ban whoever they want. It's called the free market. Don't bitch about it like a commie and milk your beta bux somewhere else.

He doesn't want Lauren *drown the brown* Southern to kill anymore babies.

Well apparently I'm more principled than you - not that that's an achievement. I punch retards (most of whom are on the left but there are some on the right).

Lauren Southern has some hardcore whiteknights on here

FUND MY LIFE

You're right, this is why she isn't taking them to court you fucking retard. She can speak about her displeasure with the company. It's reasonable to think that the CEO is biased and much more likely to shut down right wing groups. They shut down IGD to save face.

AHHA exdD so edgy gr98 b90 m8 haha xD so lonley no affection haha edgy cum roastie MGTOW im so rihineland pride for fatherl,and im so smart look at me i hate nigers haha so smart and edgy look at me guis ayyyyy i can be edgy TO haha"!

It's a culture war, and they know very well that they stand no chance.
Look at the massive asshurt a fucking youtuber causes in them.

these threads are literally being created by shills as viral marketing for certain youtubers or e celebs and the other ones are being created by idiot /leftypol faggots trying to do who knows what. Then there's the third reason which is the idiots mostly underage retards who actually follow and watch this trash as they lack the ability to think for themselves and would have nothing to parrot without their idols spoon feeding them ideas. Sadly the third group is the worst and have destroyed discourse around here

>in b4 'muh muh muh shill'

sage every reply

Panhandle my dick, bitch

What's funny is that if it wasn't for leftypol we would have about 95% less youtuber threads.

man i got the weirdest boner now jesus fuggin christ stop looking at traps they said but shiiiiiet

>she doesn't have any employable skill sets
She would perfectly fit in as a slut. She wouldn't even need to have sex with her beta orbiters and they would give her hundreds of dollars for a date.

How is it good? She was convincing people to believe in nationalism and that white people need to fight back. How is that a bad thing?

it's because she's lost her easy mode life cheat code and can't jet set around the world living that hedonistic life she lives while pretending to be trad con to butter up her orbiters for more free shekels

>Nice proxys
What, I don't even know what that bitch is, but most bitches are whiny because noone gave them a fuck in the college

shes got a point though desu im gonna donate some bitcoin you guys should to because if she goes down we all go down

>these same threads daily shilling about lauren and none of us really care
Same faggots in each one. Every goddamn time.
If I cared more id filter "lauren southern" out

sage

>Twitter

sage

this guy gets it, literally the only thing Lauren and all these other youtubers care about. hit them in the pocket and look how they cry out i.e. see Laurens

Only thing leftists can do is target personalities of the right, not knowing that what's making the right rise again is their own insufferable behaviour.

but can't she get money in other ways?

she could sell books ... or articles ...

You have been conditioned you dumb fucking faggot to be against ecelebs. Every movement has their ecelebs you stupid niggerfaggot.

Remember how much butthurt milo caused because he was such a faggot and the left literally burned down a school. What happened after that? Oh yea a massive divide and conquer campaign.

Who fucking cares about shekel grabbers as long as they say what we want them to say you fucking retarded asshole. Lauren actually isn't even one of them. Why would she be constantly risking arrest if she was.

The absolute state of fucking Sup Forums that they don't realize shill campaigns. Also nigger Ive been here since 2008 I'm not a redditor.

Lefty pol obviously needs to fuck off

>reminder that alt-right 'e-celebs' are just opportunity cash grabbers trying to make a quick buck from Youtube videos
>reminder that in 3 years time, most of these people will have moved on and will probably just have normal jobs

>you see most of us here are sick of e celebs
Why, exactly?

so true

She wrote a "book" already.

Fucking idiots.
People can whine about whatever they want. It's called free speech. Don't bitch about it like an antifa.