What do you guys think of him?

what do you guys think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bSlX36QP_po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eyy this fuckin guy here what a guy, let me tell ya old Scaramooch is real good guy, came to my nephew's christening. What a fuckin guy, let me tell ya.

He looks like someone ran Milo's face through a digital aging program.

He is a trustworthy chap

His only regret is that he haa boneitis

fuggedaboutit

Can't gabagooch the Mooch

AYYY OOOOOHHH YES YOU IN DA BACK WIT DA GABAGOOL

I like him, he's a much better orator than that faggot Paul Allen.

manlet cuck

My fuckin grandmother, God rest her soul made summada best gabbagool in da whole woild, I swear on my mudda's grave. She was a goddamn Saint that woman. My grandmudda, that is. My mudda was a real piece of woik that one.

GOD BLESS YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND HER GABAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He's good. Much better than Spicer. He is obviously more used to being pressed on live tv by faggot leftists, and like Trump, doesn't seem to give much of a fuck.

woke up and read this, jesus lmao

Based as f. He is /our/ guy.

Spicer couldn't take the heat.

he's got a condescending chad vibe to him

How's old Joey Garlic doin these days? That sunnuvabitch neva returns my calls deese days.

GINOOOOO DIFABBIOOOOOO

looks like milo without makeup

youtu.be/bSlX36QP_po
Rare footage of old Mooch and his buddies from the neighborhood confronting Antifa.

Post his twitter feed. He's basically a con artist jew

He's like a mashup of Leonardo in Wolf of Wall Street and Paulie from The Sopranos

He's a massive douchebag

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH

love him

Don't like him , good on the offense can take a punch media wise, Spice was too nice and journalists really treated him like shit.

I want all federal spokesholes replaced with the New York Italians who just look like they smell like garlic.

He's not a politician though. So his personal views shouldn't matter. He's there to put out the president's message and accomplishments. If he doesn't do that he's fired.

Kinda shocked he didn't take more heat for the sucking cock comment.

Honestly the best appointment since Mattis. Need to replace everyone who's not a Marine Corps General with these wops from Long Island. The left doesn't know how to deal with these fuckers and it's beautiful.

I knew he looked familiar, just couldn't place it..

what the fuck, is that nick di paolo playing the cop

fantastico for sure. fuggitabout it.

>The left doesn't know how to deal with these fuckers and it's beautiful.

laughed pretty hard at that one

It's true though, most conservatives in the limelight are reserved wasps and these italians come in and just start shooting their mouths off. left has no idea how to deal with it

Can't scooch...