Lol

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.tehelka.com/story_main54.asp?filename=Ne271012Rape.asp
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Toilet_Etiquette
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mudniggers

No surprise, muslim men are coward cucks.

syrian men are fags afraid of happenings, apparently. i would be having a blast fighting isis.

doesn't look like those women are fighting in your pic, OP. just sitting around gossiping like all women

>burger flag
Yeah no you'd have a blast handing out supplies to isis

Sandnigger men BTFO!

>Syrian arab
>Kurdish
Not the same ethnicity, so the comparison is kinda false.

Syrian men aren't fleeing ISIS, they're moving to the West for the free gibs and slutty white women.

And losing and getting raped on a daily basis.
Then go fight them fag, nothing is stopping you. They aren't fleeing from anything they are just going to get free money and some easy pussy in Europe.

muslim man are cowards. we've known this for millenia, anything new?

>from a poo

What are you doing about the rapists in your society and your defecation on the street?

>archive.tehelka.com/story_main54.asp?filename=Ne271012Rape.asp

>On 8 December 2010, in the little known village of Pillu Kheda in Jind district, a 13-year-old girl was abducted by four boys, raped and left by the roadside. The girl somehow managed to crawl to a brick kiln for help, only to be raped again by two workers there. When she was finally let go in the evening, an autorickshaw driver offered to give her a lift, only to rape her again and dump her on the same road. Left for dead and crying for help, the young teen was picked up by a truck driver and his aide, who — not surprisingly by now — raped her repeatedly for nine days. The police eventually found the girl at a woman’s house in Panipat after her father had filed a missing complaint.

Such brave poos, raping 13 year old girls. A society of cow-worshipping street-shitting rapists.

>nationalist, protecting their phantom-nation they will never have
vs
>non-nationalists
tebeigh, it will probably be the same on any european nation attacked, why protect a country not worth protecting?

Atrocities committed my you muslims against humanity since the Inception of Islam are far too many to be posted here.
Atrocities committed by mudslimes could fill thousands of books.
Stay mad.

No Muslim society has the same magnitude of a problem with rape or street defecation as India does.

You poo cucks are still fighting with Communist revolutionaries in your country, decades after they've been defeated in every other country.

Leaving out that more Kurdish men than women are fighting ISIS I see.

do you guys thinks we could get western feminists to defend that ?

Just Because MSM, SJWs, twitter, Internet weren't present at the time when you muslims committed such atrocities doesn't means it didn't happen.

Just Because MSM, SJWs, twitter, Internet weren't present at the time when you muslims committed such atrocities doesn't means it didn't happen.

pakistan and indo have huge street shitting proble,s u dumb nigger. muhammad was the first street shitter. he taught muslims how to street shit.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Toilet_Etiquette

That was past history. You are like the liberals and SJWs in America crying over colonization and slavery.

Hello Pajeet, why are you in Canada if India is so great?

because im a neuroscientist pakfag

Isis was created and funded by Obama....

Yeah, but they only fight 83% compared to a male...

I'll believe it when I see it Pajeet. Either way, shouldn't you be helping mother India get strong, rather than leeching off Europeans?

>Syrian

The actual syrian refugees are in Turkey and Lebanon. They fled years ago. Europe is getting bengalis, Pakis and Africans.

Muslims have always been cowards, it's well documented in the Battle of Arsuf and Jaffa that they fled the battlefield.

The only way Muhammed could conquer Mecca was with a peace treaty because he was a failure and a fat piece of slime that got raped by pigs and donkeys.

U mad muzzies? U should be mad, your prophet was nothing more than a coward, like his followers.

Muslim chastising a poo in the loo for rape?
Your prophet educated an 8 year old on what penis tastes like, you have no moral high ground here.

Lol u silly lol nigga

Hahaha faggot you know that syrian men are fucking isis up about 1 kk syrians are refugees in europe most of them really old men or ex-terrorists that the west funded now going back to the west you know nothing about syrian war obviously syrian people dosnt care about europe its full of degenerates :)
talk to me once you figured out what your gender is you might be trans-nazi-unicorn fuck crying on Sup Forums