Poo exchange student living in Israel

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The India - Israel """"alliance"""" is truly laughable.
Now I see a shit (and I say a shit) ton of Indians being "pro Israel" on twitter.
Indians are truly shitty bluepilled normies I swear.

Do you plan on living in Israel? You should.

good for indians, I wish Egypt do agreements like this

Why are Indians such dumb stinky cuck shitskins who enjoy being shabbos goyim for the kikes. I read somewhere that Indians might be a lost tribe of Israel, is that true? In that case I'm going to have to order a shit ton more Zyklon B.

*laughs* Bro literally kill yourself Coptic filth

at least Israel knows how to handle terrorists not like EU cucks

Indians are the best goyim. Literally all bluepilled normies

Go back you filthy poo. Indians and Pakis infest every corner of the world. No place is safe from these subhuman South Asian vermin.

There's literally nothing wrong with being pro-Israel if it's *your country* first and Israel second and not the otherway around.

my visa is until december
then we'll see

put more money in R&R then

no
indus valley civilization predate the hewbrew kingdoms by 2000 years
and at least our women don't fuck africans

No he should actually stay in Israel and make a whole family there.
That's why Israel is 20% arab. Just kys

Did Gandhi hate the juice?

Have you got any girls into bed man?

you will become 60% muslims dont worry, surprisingly europeans adopting arabs mindset quickly , just blame ur problems in Israel

>Indians are the best goyim. Literally all bluepilled normies

>at least our women don't fuck africans
They're worst, they fuck streetshitting pajeets.

>Muslims represent 6% of the European Population
>"Y-You truly are going t-to become majority m-mozlem

Get bombed, useless copt.

>t. 90 mudslime
Enjoy your daily terror attacks

yeah but she's not a jew
she's also a student from greece

Indian women don't even like Indian men. They flock to white dick instead.

we are already majority muslims, but we know how to deal with terrorists we just kick them out and you happily give them refuge state enjoy!

I willl never agan say that indians are smelly if you poo on street and post pic with timestamp

That will be better than adopting your peoples mindset after all, as yours go as the worst most disgusting one.

Have you shat in any holy places? Can you do it on the ladder?

no. indian women have highest rates of endogamy. whitebois, on the ther hand, get cucked daily and some even hourly.

Europe's disdain for Israel is the reason why you are being flooded with mooslims

Cut the nose to spite the face, something Europeans live by

Do it with a jew and you will be a legend of Sup Forums

Sure, Israel would truly help us against the immigration, truly!

Do they mind you pooing in the street?

What happens when you shit in the street there?

Oh snap.

Farkin noice one cunt!

Orthodox Jew here.

How expensive is living in Israel? I'd move to Jerusalem or Safed if I could afford it.

>Orthodox Jew
>Planning on giving shekels to Israel
Aren't you guys pro Palestine?

Yeah mate, noice, real noice.

Getting in an oven should be cheap.

Because not even Africans are desperate enough to fuck an Indian woman.

Poo in Israel..? Damn..
And to think we used to be a white country once

Personally I think Indian women are far more attractive than the asians Sup Forumstards seem to fantasise about.

i don't see anything wrong in supporting israel....islamic terrorism must be wiped off from this planet

>i don't see anything wrong in supporting israel
Thank you, you're exactly the reason why I said "Indians are bluepilled normies"
Keep believing ISIS has no ties with Israel

Enough bullshit Moishe. Israel is responsible for destroying the surrounding countries and causing the Muslims to flee to Europe.

Most Sup Forumstards seem to hate Palestinians for not being white and their Jew hate has little to do with Jewish treatment of Palestinians.

They need to realise that the Jews will eventually treat every non-jew as they now treat the Palestinians.

Israel are behind the so called "Islamic terrorism".

don't you have streets to be shitting in?

I'm ok with this. I really hope you're enjoying isreal for what it is. It is truly a land if history and deep culture. You should invite your whole family to share the experience with you.

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land

does anybody have the image of where some indian motherfucker stalked a white girl for years and her boyfriend had to tell him to fuck off?

thank you

I've grown in a muslim dominated area here and these muslims can never be trusted, they run their parallel govt, rape , involve in anti national things and yet you blame jews for all this. Infact during mumbai attacks entire jewish family was killed by pakistani attacker just because they were jew.

>It is truly a land of history and deep culture.
Almost none of which is Jewish history or culture.

>entire jewish family was killed by pakistani attacker just because they were jew.
Based

Islamists are just the spawns
Israel is the master of the chess. Why don't Israel have any terror attacks despite Hamas, Hezbollah and 20% Arab minority? Why is Israel healing Al-Nusra soldiers at their Syrian borders?
Wake up dindu. Listen to us.

We do though, you should do some real research sometimes

>omagad we had 1 rocket from ISIS launched from the sinai :'((((((((((

lol

Israel did Mumbai attack you idiot.

Given the evil Jews do it is no wonder that people attack them.

Jews who don't support the criminality of Judaism need to speak out and distance themselves clearly from the bad ones or risk becoming targets in the oncoming global pogrom.

Do hotels there have protocols in place of bibles?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index

Maybe if you didn't get your entire information from ms.paint pictures, you'll have somewhat of a clue on the situation

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index
It's because of your ass settling in Palestine. Most of the terrorism you got is from Hamas or Hezbollah, NOT ISIS.

in the last few months i notice alot of indians walking by the area i live, its a major city here, i can notice them by the wierd accent, the smell, and ofcourse the skin color, because they are black, but not nigger
what the fuck? why so many indians come here???

Lol Hindjew pussy, you guys are almost as good as the kikes with your deception and subversion.

Most rapes are by skinny beta Hindjews and Hindjews going around killing people for eating beef because they think the cow is god.

> Infact during mumbai attacks entire jewish family was killed by pakistani attacker just because they were jew.

Based paki

>believing the global judaism index
Shlomo...

Because they are busty in Syria and Iraq?
We got hit by them a 2-3 times, but Israel currently tries to stay away from the shit-show in there as much as possible, and to let our enemies kill each-other

You are right, we should instead get all of our information from ms.paint pictures and WWII propaganda.

>WWII propaganda.
You mean like we wuz ashes n shieet

Not the holocaust specifically, but on the absurd statement that almost if not all bad things that happened in the past present and future are to be blamed on Jews or any other ethnicity as a whole. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than such proclaims

>Because they are busty in Syria and Iraq?

Hmm but they are also in the Sinai. They conveniently skipped over Israel, cohencidence? Seems weird that that ISIS is trying to occupying most of future greater Israel's borders, including the Sinai, and doesn't even bother with the only kike state in the region.

>Israel currently tries to stay away from the shit-show in there as much as possible

Except to supply weapons and medical support and then steal all the useful organs from any body they can find.

honestly if this meme was true, they would make the desert in iraq and syria really nice, green, and buildings

kek. Pajeets have always been alright with me and don't follow a cancerous religion like islam.

>Hmm but they are also in the Sinai. They conveniently skipped over Israel, coincidence?

They attacked Israel multiple times already, the most likely reason that they didn't go to an all-out war against Israel is because they are already worn from the battle with Syria/Iraq/Kurdistan.

And if they only occupy Greater Israeli territories, what is they doing in Europe?

Our army is the most developed in the region, and is fresh and ready for a war, something ISIS wouldn't like to start while fighting another war
We have multiple hospitals in our border with Syria to aid civilians. Other than that I have no idea what your'e talking about

The Jewish lady I fugged here was short but had nice tits.

How's jewish ladies there. Are they degenerate like the west?

i wonder how it will be like

both nations are curropt both have infiltrated every continent both have special groups set up in every country

it's like watching who will out jew each one

i wonder how it will even

Why do you think anyone cares about what you have to say?