MANLETS

>there are manlets browsing this board right now
if you are under 6' this board is not for you, back to /r/thedonald baby

reminder that if you are over 6'2" you have at least 5% nigger in you. white people dont get that tall.

Fuck off lanklet

t. 6'1 let

Guess what the country with the tallest people on the planet is. Then ask yourself if that country is nigger-dominated.

t. manlet
why are nordicks so tall then?

Lmao Dinaric people average at 6'1

>european
>using imperial

Dear fucking god, imagine being this much of a cuck...

heres the real chart

>what are nordics?

>snowniggers are white
Sup Forums officially subverted.

>WE WUZ TALL AN SHIT

hey fuck you pal

Manlets are ba-

>6'1 pajeet
>taller than 99.96% of my manlet country
I'm somewhat fat with a beer gut but still people approach me at social events asking me if I'll marry their daughters.

>Netherlands
>Montenegro
>Serbia
>Germany
>Croatia
>Czech Republic
>Slovenia
>Luxembourg
>>>>"Snow niggers"

>Dutch
>Snowniggers

I'm 6'5 and I can confirm girls will just strike up conversation with me I don't even have to try.

>why are nordicks so tall then?
>nordicks
wew, why so mean, lietuvabro?

Where in the fuck is 6'5 average, im 6'1 and i usually look down to most people

They are
Dutch people are Germanic

I put this in your other thread to ya cunt. HITLER WAS A MANLET.

Fuck manl-

>Dinaric
were not white

>imperial
fuck off

you of all people , presumably a Nordic Germanic , should know we are not white

6'7" here. Honestly I'm more happy about having a 9.5 inch dick than my height, but whatever. I get 10/10 girls regularly.

LANKLET PURGE WHEN!!!

>snowniggers
>white
Oh I am laffin

t. insecure person who has not other retributive qualities apart from height.

how does it feel to be short in Bosnia? You must feel like a beta cuck every where you go

I was 6'2" before I lost my legs.

t. beta cuck

>posts a bunch of snownigger and slavnigger nations
christ, do you even have a prefrontal cortex?

I would imagine it's the same as in my country. Nobody gives a shit. Hell half of our politicaians are sub 180cm

>>there are manlets browsing this board right now

There's at ;east one in the White House.

5'11 king of manlets here, life's not too bad desu

Why is the U.S care so much about height?
It actually concerns me a bit how much you fags take this shit to the grave.
Is there anither country that cares as much?

average us white boi is a manlet

>Guess what the country with the tallest people on the planet is. Then ask yourself if that country is nigger-dominated.
Netherlands and yes, it definitely is nigger-dominated.

Mfw im under 6' but i can still beat you within an inch of your life

I wonder if that manlet committed a suicide. Reading those comments would have destroyed his self-esteem, that's for sure. It's actually quite admirable that he had the guts to even try picking up girls way taller than him.

>all of these buttblasted manlets itt
it's ok anons, i'll help you reach the top shelf in the isle

>tfw 5'11"
Should I just kill myself?

I'm 5'6.
Are you gonna purge me just because I'm short?
Are you just kill short people just because they are short and aren't tall like you?

I'd rather be an attractive strong manlet than a house-faced pussy skeleton any day.

>when you're 5'7
Do I just hang myself?

>it's ok anons, i'll help you reach the top shelf in the isle
Great. That's your job, after all. With your deductive skills that's the best you're ever going to get, too.

Why would we want to kill you? You will do it yourself.

>5'6¾" tall
>have gf that's 6'2" and likes to wear high heels
>mfw were out in public

No! Just be yourself.

That's the worst advice you could possibly have given.

Of course not, but stop hating on short people just because they are short.

I browse /d/ in the giantess thread. 6 ft + niggas wish they were manlets for this fetish to be realized lmao.

>"manlet"
daily reminder lankies are the first dead/wounded on the battlefield

>manlet talking about jobs
cleaning toilets and streets is as far as you're gonna get little guy, there's a reason why all CEO's are taller than 6'0", no one wants to hear from an adult baby

No where. 5'10'' is the average in most places. The Manlet meme is a lie.

I'm not hating on anyone. I don't mind short people at all. If I were to kill anyone, it'd be people who take too much space and people who walk too slowly. That's basically all fatties and old people, but only if they're too inconsiderate to not stay in their homes.

>"manlet"
Daily reminder that the manlet's glory lies on the battlefield

You're so mad. Short guy bang your sister?

Maybe lift or play basketball.
I walk very fast.

>"manlet"
Daily reminder lankies need more food, water, clothing, medicine, and space. They cannot hide, crawl, climb, or do anything tactfully useful.

The worst advice. Never be yourself. Yourself is an idiot. Be someone better. Always be better.

>the timid manlet starts projecting
dont have to look up when you're talking on the internet

Cock size is far better metric to measure a man by.
5'11" man here
7" cock, very thick

>"manlet"
daily reminder lankies and thots are useless cattle that will be purged in the days to come
the day of the chainsaw is at hand

>tfw when 5'5"

Im 5ft 10 and therefore I should be entirely f*cked in my country.

But I am doing fine, I get laid once a month. Its not an "all is lost scenario" at all

6' is literally the perfect hight

>Normal
>Health benefits of both worlds

>Cock size is far better metric to measure a man by.
Found the nigger.
>7" cock, very thick
It's actually centimeters. You would know the difference if you could read.

>manlet
Daily reminder it is always the manlet who works, who strives and conquers. It is the lankie who sits back indulgently like a woman plundering the fruits of the work he has never done--- of suffering he can never comprehend.

/fit/ memes

lmaoing @ this manlet

>manlet
Daily reminder that we short men are the most persecuted and reviled group on earth. We have been cut from the cloth of our taller brothers through mockery, through shame not of our own doing.
In the society that is to come, in the world that we will build, there will be no place for our tormentors--those who have layed snares at our feet and hurled insults in our faces will be shut out from the gates that we will build. There will be no corner of the earth for them to dwell.

Like useless beasts, they will clamor at our walls tearing one another to shreds for the vain triumph of the title "best."

So what are u now, two foot less?

You're the one who seems to be hung up on the height of other man like you have dating preferences.

May you taste our pain forever, lankie. May all your ilk meet the same cruel fate.

>Caesar
>Hitler
>Napoleon
>All 5'7'' or 5'8''

Alpha is entirely a frame of mind. An alpha is someone who leads, who captivates people and who people can believe in because of their charm and charisma.
I see people claiming to be alpha because they're lanklets and fell for the gym meme, but not a single one of them is truly an alpha. They fell for the words speak louder than actions meme that leftists use.
Sad.

Almost made the best height 6'8" tallest you can be while still being able to join the military.

5'5.5" here and let me tell you something you fucking piece of shit

I' handsome as fuck and i have a baby face that allows me to pull easy teen pussy. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. Not a single girl I hae ever banged has failed to text/call me for a booty call late at night.I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's fucking pathetic. My low center of gravity, fast reflexes and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1)quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fact face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height has made you more tired. I make six figures as an engineering manager. I fuck shit up in every single sport (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Lionel Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every tallfag in front of me. I scored 102 goals through my high school varsity soccer career...more than a goal per game.I made the varsity football team freshman year as a starting running back, but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
Baseball
Distance Running
Tennis
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for a while about that. Struggling ot find a way to validate your existence so you took to reminding everyone that you are "more than six feet tall!," as if a that was some sort of cut off for being a man. In reality, you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

Tallfaggotry produces a fundamentally weaker organism. Enjoy the inevitable degeneration of your knees and joints, faggot.

Every time I see a dude that's like 6'6, he's got some EXTREMELY small, extremely cute little girl on his arm. I have no idea how they actually fuck. Anyways, it's every damn time. Every. Time.
So I think your chart is dead wrong there.
But I've only ever seen really tall guys with almost midget girls. And I've never seen a tall guy without one. And that's all I've seen and a whole bunch of times.

Who /manletpride/ here?

Keep laughing. It's nothing new to us. We are made stronger every day through our suffering. You lankies are like fat, entitled women--you bicker among yourselves to be named the prettiest. The world has been handed to you, and you know no other way of being. You are the weak ones.

We manlets fear nothing--we welcome death. We know none of life's pleasures. We will gladly give our lives for something greater than ourselves.