Is Ben Shapiro "Our guy" ?

So is this guy "our jew" ?
Before you answer this question.I'd like you to take into consideration the following...

@54:25 in this video (i.e. his debate against Cenk Uygur).
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bn6zux1zQ
Shapiro says (about identity politics):

"If you're going to do identity politics, you will see some white identity politics from the right which i think is really negative".

Now, keep in mind this is an Ashkenazi Jew who's saying that while wearing his Kippah. (i.e. Do as i say, not as i do).

Shapiro is a very smart guy. And i honestly believe that if more jews were let's say, as ideologically reasonable as he is.Most "goyim" would be less pissed at them. (Another one that comes to mind is the economist Milton Friedman)
youtube.com/watch?v=zg_LeXtDkFU

With all that said, (and i'm only talking to Europeans and their descendents who are living in America, Australia etc..)

"White" identity politics is not just preferable. It is an imperative for a group's surival. And though (at first glance) it may seem absurd or ridiculous, you have to constantly remind yourself that EVERYBODY else (that is not "white") is doing it.
In 2012, 93% African Americans voted for Obama. 73% Asians & 71% Hispanics did the same. And though many are probably ideologically diverse. They also have their priorities in check. (i.e. Race).
And yes, even the higher-than-average income group such as Asians. (Their support for Obama at that time was more complex than the other 2 racial groups for several reasons which i'm not going to explain here).

You may think you're "above it". That identity politics is for idiots who can't see past someone's race or religion/gender...And you're RIGHT ! And this is precisely why we can't afford ourselves to be neutral or indifferent about it. We must see ourselves as a group rather than just mere "individuals". Even a seemingly reasonable Shapiro never undermines or forgets what's best for his people first rather than ours.

He is cool. But;
>never trumper
>Jew
>our guy
BTFO

>>never trumper
Trump's grandkids are all jews btw. And he's surrounded by Neocons. He's certaintly not on our side either.

Okay?
i like Jews but a Jew can never be Sup Forumss guy.
>>>/r_TD/

He did fuck the beloved water buffalo's day up. He started deleting comments from his recent videos.

And yet he never responded to the 2 Iraq war accusations made be the 4'10" manlet. Good luck following his libertarian, small govt ideology while he is still lobbying to waste trillions of dollars and sending American kids to die in a god-forsaken desert to defend #1 (((ally))).

I don't think he meant doing white identity politics is negative I think he meant it will be perceived as negative. I was watching live and he was talking super fast. It was more like " if you want to do identity politics on the left then expect identity politics on the right and you better not bitch about it". That's how I took it anyway.

There will always be war. We are tribalist by nature. Whether it's for oil or just because we're bored you can always count on war. Capitalists are competitive by design.

who would want to be /ourguy/ anywas

I don't think I'd want to be a leader of autists, shitskins, inbreds and NEETs in their 30s

Shapiro is extremely useful in many aspects of Sup Forums goal. However he has to be culled just like all Jews.

>Good luck following his libertarian, small govt ideology while he is still lobbying to waste trillions of dollars and sending American kids to die in a god-forsaken desert to defend #1 (((ally))).
That too. But again...The point remains. As smart as this guy is, he's still full of contradictions. Why? Because like i said above, No matter how sound most of what he's saying seems to be. He never loses track of the "identity" element. (the one that's "really negative" for us all , but essential for his people).
That's how you can defeat a smart guy like this in a debate. But Cenk is too self-centered and probably not smart enough (not to mention even more hypocritical than Shapiro) to handle a guy like this in any type of debate...

oh yeah. He is /ourguy/ pic related.

I tend to agree with Ben on pretty much everything except important shit like foreign policy and race.

both shapiro and friedman are neocons, just as (((jewish))) just with different motivations

Sam Harris is another one. Very eloquent. But def a neocon.

nope. he says how bad it would be for whites to engage in identity politics. doesn't explain why that would be bad its just really BAD goyim trust me. also cucks on the southern strategy as if it was the first blow in the racial problems when we all know that it was a reaction to the (((civil rights))) movement. but of course he would support take that postion because he supports (((civil rights))) nah he ain't ourguy

Wrong you filthy JEW!

Kek

Young Ben Shapiro:

>In a column written for Townhall.com in 2003, during the Second Intifada, Shapiro proposed expelling the Palestinian population from the West Bank. In the article, Shapiro states that "The Jews don't realize that expelling a hostile population is a commonly used and generally effective way of preventing violent entanglements. There are no gas chambers here. It's not genocide; it's transfer. It's not Hitler; it's Churchill. After World War II, Poland was recreated by the Allied Powers. In doing so, the Allies sliced off a chunk of Germany and extended Poland west to the Oder-Neisse line. Anywhere from 3.5 million to 9 million Germans were forcibly expelled from the new Polish territory and relocated in Germany... The Germans accepted the new border, and decades of conflict between Poles and Germans ended...if Germans, who had a centuries-old connection to the newly created Polish territory, could be expelled, then surely Palestinians, whose claim to Judea, Samaria and Gaza is dubious at best, can be expelled."

But yeah stay away from identity politics whitey.

Multiculturalism for thee, but not for me.

>Trusting Jews
>Ever

Lol no

Maybe he would have a point if niggers didn't act like nigger's,and gypsies didn't act like gypsies and if white thrash didn't act like white trash and so on...
If everyone acted civilized regardless of the colour of their skin i really think that there wouldn't be problems like that,but alas you can't fight genetics, mother nature and nurture (and all of them at the same time,sometimes).

He makes the point in an argument about racism because there are more blacks in prison
>Ben: Why are there more men in prison than women
>Woman: Because MEN COMMIT MORE CRIMES THEN WOMAN
>*Awkward silence*

He doesn't want other groups like minorities getting benefits or being compensated for things like this. Like how schools have to have certain number of races accepted instead of being non discriminate and using test scores.

>DR3's during the debate
god he's a fucking idiot

>Multiculturalism for thee, but not for me.
Ben's very much for multicultural for Israel. He's openly stated that Israel must take in (as it does) Jews of all different races/ethnicities. Black Jews, white Jews, Asian Jews and Arab Jews. I think we, the US and the rest of Europe should do the same, but with Christians. Black Christians, white Christians, Asian Christians and Arab Christians. Sort of like Israel's immigration policies, but switching the Judaism part with Christianity.

His Joo powers are to strong.

He's helpful for now but in the end he has to go.

Why? We don't need anymore people as long as they are safe there is no reason for them to move here.

fuck off kike

>Israel firster kike
>/ourguy/

nu-pol is fucking cancer

Tired of Jews already

this

/thread

Shill thread
Fuck off JIDF