The Way of the Future

Gender is harmful.

We are never going to progress as a species until we acknowledge that teaching children to gender themselves is a form of child abuse.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

When is American going to join the rest of the free world and acknowledge that gender is a harmful social construct?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJd60gV8Jp
youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking VICE youtube
Use hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

I just posted this link in 3 additional threads, solely because of this reply

Your post resulted in that video getting far more views than it would have if you had not posted it.

>gender is a harmful social construct?

The day that's true is the day everyone's test tube babies and sex is obsolete.

Nobody cares you sperg. Fuck off.

Floods Sup Forums with low tier bait threads normalizing degeneracy.

>mods just allow it.

Mods allow the archive bot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJd60gV8Jp

Recap of the shittiest and cringiest parts so you don't have to watch the 30min shitfest and give views to Vice.

You do realize that there are liberals on Sup Forums too, right? This isn't a white nationalist board. It's a political board that a just few white nationalists lurk.

>if I say it enough times it will become true

You idiots are always asserting that anyone who has a contrarian view to the alt right is a shill, which happens in every thread all day long, but when I point out that contrarian views are posted on Sup Forums suddenly the people you call shills don't exist.

Nice try /leftypol/. But even being liberal-minded doesn't mean you have to suck Jewish cock, applaud child abuse and degeneracy. I'm a liberal, but as far as Sup Forumss diversity of opinion goes there is still a collective mindset for core issues, none of them include an acceptance of the LGBT movements attempts to normalize child abuse like in this video.

Women who follow traditional gender roles are happier than the ones who don't.

sweden is forward-thinking...ahead of sweden is the abyss

You're not a liberal.

Can someone go stab this bag of shit 119 times please?

>You do realize that there are liberals on Sup Forums too, right?
they should be as it is them who are incorrect.

>Typical Antifa faggot that can't comprehend that almost no one except far left radicals agree with him
>"Hurr I decide what your political leaning is, anonymous stranger. If you don't agree with me you're a nazi boogeyman xd"

K mate

>Gender is harmful
[citation needed]

The citation is literally in the Op.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

I'm not AntiFa. I'm not a progressive.

I'm a typical liberal democrat and I voted for Hillary.

Sup Forums is liberals

Any sources that aren't self serving propaganda videos?

No youre not. You're a trotskyist buttplug-economist because I say so. See how that works, you faggot?

Obsessing over treating kids 'gender neutral' pushes the male suicide rate like weve never seen before and causes boys to drop out of education. What they do in the video is just as bad as sharia enforcement of gender roles, just in the other extreme.

It isn't a propaganda video. It's journalism, which is a legitimate source.

You could put that video on the work cited page of any collage paper and every professor in the nation would consider it a legitimate source.

Every single leftist deserves extermination.

That vid shows it is harmfull, kids getting bullied and have gender issues because the rolmodel dad is fucking his own kids up for life by projection his own "sexual expression"on his kids.

They will not have a good idea how to function in real life.

Call a spade a spade. 99% of people who call themselves liberals or progressives are actually commies.

Calling a commie a liberal is the same as calling an AnCap a nazi. Not the same at all.

Most normie retards think politics is a 1 dimensional, left right spectrum.
Not the 2 dimensions of the political compass most enlightened Sup Forumssters are aware of.

The MSM never explains the political compass. EVER.

Fuck you you new cunt

>It's journalism, which is a legitimate source
> every professor in the nation would consider it a legitimate source

i fucking hate this place. fuckers on other boards keep saying that i should go to Sup Forums.
Every one here is a blue pilled faggot not achieving a thing in life, being childless whilst circle jerking about events in life
Events that they dont like yet do fuck all to fix, will we see raids on sites that women frequent? no
Do you see Sup Forumstards redpilling ppl on racemixing, no. etc etc etc.

This place is sad.

love your posts scandi bot

>not being aware of the 3rd dimension of the political compass

Actually, they will function just fine, because the majority of kids in Sweden are being raised just like them. When they all grow up, their world view will be the new normal, and that will be real life.

Your archaic world view is dying. Your children will be the ones who can't function in a world were they are surrounded by adults who were raised like the children in the documentary. Your children will not be able to get along with their colleges at work and will have a very difficult time keeping a job because they will offend too many people.

OP, is a fag that hangs out on Sup Forums, if you frequent there often you would have know about this fag who is no longer user..

He acts like a idiot, when you reply he thinks he is trolling you, as you replied.
He will act as dumb as possible in order to be btfu, then he thinks he won because you replied.

How could you know I lurk Sup Forums if you don't lurk Sup Forums too?

>Actually, they will function just fine, because the majority of kids in Sweden are being raised just like them. When they all grow up, their world view will be the new normal,
Im sure they will be functioning fine after the muslims will take complete control of the nation and start raping all the fags with cunts whilst trowing the rest of the fags with feminine peens of a high building.

Vice is a tabloid at best and if youre being realistic its just a blog in the theme of social/current talking points.

It's clear by the childs reaction he is confused and being forced. Its gonna leave its marks even if he manages to grow out of it.

Redpill me.

Ok burger. Unfortunately my Swedish friend told me yesterday this is only applied in a few schools. Not lile the video claims all schools. Not to mention the ultra conservative migrant area schools.

>your archaic views are dying.
Generation Z is conservatism with a vengeance.

i do lurk Sup Forums
This is how i know about some idiot fag being dumb in order to provoke a response in which he gets beat the fuck up.

I would say that this is a prime example of the idiot comments that you make.

Why are all of you Nazis cowards?
>were about to be surrounded and outnumbers by men who are physically stronger than us
>the sky is falling

I bet you're afraid of your own shadow.

See

I want to find him? chain him up and beat/cut him for days

>Vice is a tabloid at best and if youre being realistic its just a blog in the theme of social/current talking points.

You're just saying that because they advocate for a progressive political position that you disagree with. Meanwhile, you probably think that infowars is a legitimate source

They showed him walking in the streets and supermarket.
You are a fucking new fag for not already having his full address.

I agree, gender should not exist. We should only recognize permanent biological sex from birth.

This bait 8/8

Or you're actually fucking retarded

Ah so they are a reputable trustworthy NEWS source, yet they also "advocate" for political goals.

No contradiction there.

What the actual fuck is that?
Take your mental illness, and please just die.

Daily reminder that this is the product of liberal humanism and the idea of equality.

Holy shit, these people look totally insane. It's like an ICP concert. And what the fuck this faggot's an American, not a swede. "Im going to Sweden where there's an American faggot who's abusing it's children."

See

sex =/= gender.

Sex is genitalia. Gender is the learned behavior associated with genitalia. Traditionally, gender was enforced with violence. If a boy acted like a girl he got beat up.

If you take away the threat of violence, gender becomes malleable and there is no longer a standard that insist penis = x behavior and vagina = y behavior and people can just behave any way they want.

Not teaching children gender is a true expression of liberty and it is the removal of a violent corrosion of behavioral standards.

The archive bot contributes more than your shitty bait threads you shill cunt

>implying
This board is shilled so fucking hard every day. Remember to sage bait threads.

>Gender is the learned behavior associated with genitalia. Traditionally, gender was enforced with violence. If a boy acted like a girl he got beat up.

Thanks Dr. Money
I'm going to cut off my penis now
It's perfectly natural

I not trolling. If my political opinion triggers you, that's your problem.

Stop trying to enforce a conservative circlejerk on Sup Forums. This place thrives on contrary views being expressed so that an interesting discussion can take place. If everyone on Sup Forums were alt right, Sup Forums would be nothing but an echo chamber and it would get very boring.

Cheked

Hey uh leftypol faggot?

Gender=sex of which there are two and people have been male or female since the birth of mankind. It's not a social construct either.

Fuck off back to Twitter or something

the link give me an error, it still up ?

Gender is a classification of words as male, female, or neuter. This definition is old as dirt, and the word its self. PEOPLE don't have gender, and if they do it's just a modern word for sex. The reason why we use gender like this is because of "natural gender." The natural gender of a noun referring to a person is the sex of that person. A word's gender can have very important grammatical reading in some languages. Get schooled and read a fucking dictionary you liberal cunt.

Humanism is a godless cult religion.

His style of moronicy is well know on /b and easily recognizable (if you think the person posting is just too stupid to breath its probably him).
The dumbassery that he pushes is usually some lefty thing.

But it is so retarded that i dont think he is for real, just some moron that thinks he is on a right winged site when every one here is red pilled and has no side.

Then again the average iq in this world is 88,6 so he might just be a real lefty idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJd60gV8Jpg

Shpuld still be up yeah.

gender is a fake word. sex could be used instead.

you have to go back

When did pol get infected by so many shills?

Pretty ballsy post coming from a germ.

thanks waffle, I started the raw thing anyway. 7min in and this is pure insanity.

>I not trolling. If my political opinion triggers you, that's your problem.
Oke so you are an idiot that thinks he is progressing his subject by being moronic.
Good to know

WHY DO YOU START A THREAD OVER A RANDOM NOBODY'S YOUT TUBE?????????

fuck off OP

oh wow VICE is so cool and underground theyre obviously REAL news maybe i should take this into consideration when i raise my children WOW SO INSPIRING

Be sure to stick until the end. In the last minutes "mapa" talks about how their kids have too much privilege anyway and its an antidote for being white males.

>tfw your face sort of looks like that

Piss off cuck

This is all nonsense. It seems we've reaped too much luxuries from others and spoilt ourself. Make no mistake, us lot living today are the most blessed humans, but we're also the worst.

>It's clear by the childs reaction he is confused and being forced. Its gonna leave its marks even if he manages to grow out of it.
That kid from the other familly is deeply ashamed and hiding his face (which is beet red).
I dont think this is going to turn out well for the kid.

>boys wouldn't act like boys and girls wouldn't act like girls if there wasn't anyone to tell them how they should behave

This is what progressives actually believe

Well I'm sorry but I consider what you suggest to be child abuse. It's confusing a child about their biology. It's setting them for a more confusing time in society. It's preparing them for a world of rampant STDs and massive depression.
There is NOTHING to suggest what you recommend is in any way healthy and plenty to show it's not.
And gender is a biological construct. It's determined by chromosomes. XY or XX.
Furthermore, even if a child IS to one day be trans, then is it not healthy to inform the child what gender they actually are, teach them to live as that gender, so they can experience it?
So they can learn to be comfortable and possibly happy in their own natural skin?
So that they are for SURE they want the change later when they are an adult?
So they won't become depressed that they missed something?

As I said, what you recommend seems like child abuse to me. Very much so. And you should be ashamed and shamed for trying to tell the rest of us how we should raise our beloved children.
They don't belong to you. It's none of your fucking business. Die and burn you shit. This kind of behavior on the parts of you and those like you? Is gonna get you lot hung from trees again someday soon and drug behind cars.
We're only going to put up with so much from you. And we've been MIGHTY MIGHTY tolerant.

Just remember this you fucking low iq retards. Every day you stray further from nature with your corrupted philosophy and everyone else that supports it. Your corruption of mind will be stopped, no, it has to be stopped for the sake of mankind

god damn poor kids are going to kill themselves the moment they enter highschool, just look at how the girl confronts that faggot and said "Why do I always have to tell you that" when asked about "what gender are they today"