Business listed at Imran Awan' s address

In this thread I'm going to post a series of photos. First I'll show a listed address for one of Imran awan's properties at 1920 Association Drive. That address is also listed for a company called global infotek inc. A thorough search of this company finds a closed-loop of fake articles
The CEO is not in any major news stories. The company itself can only be found in one news story written by the "connection newspaper." That newspaper also looks like a fake website. When you visit the website its own links do not work and you cant find original news story written by that company. Only links to other sites and sponsored.
In fact many of these websites have the same exact paragraphs on them when describing Global infotek.

I'll also post a pic that shows other addresses for Global infotek.
One of these addresses is 111 East Chestnut Avenue Rome New York. When you do a Google search you find that this address is a Planned Parenthood. I have pictures for all of this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vykOG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
networksolutions.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
archive.is/1wz9D
usaspending.gov/Pages/AdvancedSearch.aspx?sub=y&ST=C,G,L,O&FY=2017,2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011,2010,2009,2008&SS=USA&k=Global Infotek&SB=AD&SD=DESC
books.google.ca/books?id=koniAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA298&lpg=PA298&dq=alok c nigam&source=bl&ots=86xRSSQEQk&sig=SwDZurg9fG0_CzRIocNJB28QT2k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGl-mzlbTVAhXMFj4KHevRA1sQ6AEIITAC#v=onepage&q=alok c nigam&f=false
instantcheckmate.com/amp/people/alok-nigam/?state=Virginia
bizstanding.com/p/global infotek inc.-171007603
pagesix.com/2017/07/31/michael-moore-makes-broadway-debut-to-sold-out-crowd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salter_Street_Films
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Atlantis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaw_Media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corus_Entertainment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_Shaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suncor_Energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Michigan–Flint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a screenshot of their listed addresses

1/2

2/2

The global infotek website looks fake. A Google search shows only one news article on the company.

A search of the CEO only finds this closed-loop of information. There's no outside articles to verify he's real or has experience

What looks to be two news articles are basically the exact same article. And they come from the connection newspaper

When you visit the website of this newspaper it looks really shady. No original articles just links and paid ads

Here's the site.

The websites own links are bad 1/2

2/2

THIS GETS WORSE!

When you search the addresses of Global Infotek one of them is 111 East Chestnut Street Rome New York. When you do a Google map search you find it is a Planned Parenthood. No joke. The next four photos would try to document that 1/4

Happening!

2/4

3/4

Go on, leaf.

4/4

Are the awan brothers thought to be CIA? I don't really understand how that would work, but that car dealership called CIA and all their access doesn't make sense either. There is no doubt something fucky about planned parenthood. It really makes one wonder why liberals scream and fuss so much about funding when they really serve no purpose.

Don't let this slide

>global infotek inc
They gave the lobbying firm Alcald & Fay a combined 80,000 as payment for undisclosed lobbying services back in 2003 and 2005
archive.is/vykOG

interesting...

FBI you reading this? (you might have to stop posting CP fer a moment and pay attention mmk ?)

We're ALL analysts now....

Bump. Very interesting.

Information along these lines also ties into what /HTG/ has been looking into:

[/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

Awan are Pakistan IC.

They got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

The DNC can add "Potentially starting WW3" to there long list of Crimes(Working with Islamic Groups connected to Terrorists & Pedophilia is just a few of them).

(KB Archives:threads:archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

DWS has been scrambling to shred documents relating to the Awan Brothers.

It's a front to make certain practices seem more legitimate. Good Work OP. This is a money laundering/spy ring front.

Thanks anon5.

What's with the bots proclaiming friendship with you? I've seen multiple bots mention you in fond light out of nowhere.

Bump

WHOIS For GlobalInfotek.com:
Domain Name: GLOBALINFOTEK.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2463108_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-05T14:52:09Z
Creation Date: 1996-03-21T05:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-03-22T04:00:00Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Global InfoTek, Inc.
Registrant Organization: Global InfoTek, Inc.
Registrant Street: 1920 ASSOCIATION DR STE 200
Registrant City: RESTON
Registrant State/Province: VA
Registrant Postal Code: 20191-1543
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7036521600
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.7038320529
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Nigam, Alok C
Admin Organization: Global InfoTek, Inc.
Admin Street: 1920 ASSOCIATION DR STE 100
Admin City: Reston
Admin State/Province: VA
Admin Postal Code: 20191-1545
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7036521600
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.7036521697
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Nigam, Alok C
Tech Organization: Global InfoTek, Inc.
Tech Street: 1920 ASSOCIATION DR STE 100
Tech City: Reston
Tech State/Province: VA
Tech Postal Code: 20191-1545
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.7036521600
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.7036521697
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]

>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-07-31T17:49:03Z

Turns out that he's Anon6 and he's been "shilling" himself with a bunch of Proxies to make his stuff seem more legit.
Take that as you will.

uh guys, it looks like Global Infotek has been awarded over $23 million dollars in government contracts since 2008 pretty much all of them with the Department of Defense.
>pic very related

archive.is/1wz9D archive of the govspending page.

Maybe that address information is out of date. Google search for the address shows a different company listing that suite as their address (pic related). I work 15 minutes down the street from there.

Something like this. He's a really enthusiastic conspiracy theorist named Frank. He knows his stuff but he's not some insider.

Dummy corps often share "offices" with many other dummy corps and shell corps. Nothing surprising there.

Be aware of the Shill Operation(Pic Related)

They are even showing up in this thread because I commented on it.

well they were just awarded a $5 million contract on March 22, 2017 using the same address.

While I'm not saying you are wrong, Reston is a huge hub of IT, recruiting/staffing and similar companies in northern Virginia and are often related to government contracting because it's such a huge part of our economy. Businesses are in and out of suites like all the time so by itself it's not implicitly suspicious. But the fact that this awan guy is linked to it makes things concerning don't get me wrong.

usaspending.gov/Pages/AdvancedSearch.aspx?sub=y&ST=C,G,L,O&FY=2017,2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011,2010,2009,2008&SS=USA&k=Global Infotek&SB=AD&SD=DESC

you can go through every award they have recieved since 2008 here.
One interesting thing I noticed is that the question "Is the company woman owned?" is checked yes for all of the contracts.

I work in accounting for IT companies and you wouldn't believe how important "woman owned/ minority owned/ small business/ economically disadvantaged" is, for better or for worse.

Global Infotek is suite 100, these guys are suite 200.
There's no Ste. info on Inram's address provided. It's a big building too with five floors. Need to keep digging to see if any of these companies are related to him somehow.

I'm just saying this company apparently has 60 employees and is woman owned and stated they have over $10 million in annual revenue.

but there are no pictures or names of their staff or officers anywhere.

>they serve no purpose

Ding ding ding... correct!

>be woman, call them and tell them you need something women's health related and tell them you have no money, what time can you make an appointment for free care

FRANK GTFO. YOUR LARPING IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

Maybe awan owns/owned the property and leases it to that company? I'm not sure if those sort of business suites are owned by individuals or property management companies

AWAN GENERAL >>AWAN GENERAL
>
>

Checked

WTF

His name popped up in a directory for journals relating to software engineering. Apparently he was a moderator for one of them that dealt with software legal issues .

books.google.ca/books?id=koniAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA298&lpg=PA298&dq=alok c nigam&source=bl&ots=86xRSSQEQk&sig=SwDZurg9fG0_CzRIocNJB28QT2k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGl-mzlbTVAhXMFj4KHevRA1sQ6AEIITAC#v=onepage&q=alok c nigam&f=false

Here's a VA Alok C Nigam tht matches description:

instantcheckmate.com/amp/people/alok-nigam/?state=Virginia

>Are the awan brothers thought to be CIA?
Some kind of assets used by our Muslim Brotherhood President we just flushed down the toilet of history.

Building information courtesy of Fairfax County's property search.

Yeah, I didn't come up with much of interest when I searched this guy. He does show up in the Fed. organization details as Vice President of GI though.

bumping for interest and truth

well fuck

More on global infotek

And the original poster of this thread. Searching for names and contact information I called the number in New York and spoke with someone who gave me her name. She was evasive and won't even tell me the name of the CEO. It was really weird. here's some of the info I found on her

More

Tiffany emami's listed address.... is a train station??

Hmmm.

Guys I have a feeling about something need someone with more skills than me to help out.

Remember that guy from Texas who's truck ended up in Syria? Some Muslim auto dealer in Texas sold it to ISIS.

The dealers name is Mohamed Alkhawam from Maz Autos. We need to find out what connections he has and who he's associating with. Chances are good these associates overlap with CIA. I would have thought nothing of it until we discovered that the Awans have a car business.

we are not getting traction with this thread sadly, someone send the pics n info to infowars they might find some stuff?

Alok C Nigam (Vice President, Chief Oper, Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice-President, Chairman, Chief Operating Offi), 1448 Carrington Ridge Lane, Vienna, VA 22182

bizstanding.com/p/global infotek inc.-171007603

Bump

what's the tl;dr?

Bizarre

I actuall found from the Virginia State Corporation commission a Karen Emami listed as an officer

What are the chances that an address in Virginia and an address in California would be exactly the same? That's kind of weird. This is also on the global infotek website

the one in california doesn't exist

X-Feds, inc

This website looks slightly more legit.

But it just seems strange that companies would get these huge contracts and the only place it's announced is on their own website. All these links lead right back to their own website. It's a closed loop. It's weird

Just go to LinkedIn and type in global infotek you can see posts and a list of like 30+ employees including leadership

yea, i couldn't see any photos of the employees though.
I'm leaning toward Awan being the landlord of the address and nothing more.

It's not really that weird. Sometimes on federal news or contracting sites you will see win announcements but it's not usually all that public. Companies usually break the news internally to notify their staff and congratulate people. At least that's how it works with the big IT players,. I assume it would be similar for smaller ones.

Im logged into linkedin and I can see photos for some, not all. I would assume that at least some of these people have Facebook too....

pagesix.com/2017/07/31/michael-moore-makes-broadway-debut-to-sold-out-crowd/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salter_Street_Films

>Michael Donovan (producer bowling for columbine) original film company
>Made very interesting ww3 and post apocalyptic themed movies related to missle crisis scenarios

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Atlantis

>major media company bought out by goldmans sachs
>purchased michael donovan's salter street films
>purchased by Shaw Media in april 1, 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaw_Media

>In 1974, a group led by Israel Asper bought the assets of Pembina, North Dakota television station KCND-TV from broadcaster Gordon McLendon, moving the station to Winnipeg as independent station CKND-TV. Asper, through his company, Canwest, eventually bought out his partners in the Winnipeg station. A few months later, the Asper group joined a consortium that bought CKGN-TV, a network of six simulcasting transmitters across Ontario that carried many of CKND's programs and was known on-air as the Global Television Network

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corus_Entertainment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_Shaw

>Attended michigan state university; holds a BA in business admin
>Owns suncor energy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suncor_Energy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Michigan–Flint

>The school owns WFUM (91.1 FM), a public radio station affiliated with the Michigan Radio network.
>Don Riegle (1960) – United States Senator from Michigan[37]
>John Sinclair (1964) – Poet, political activist[38]
>John D. Cherry – 62nd Lieutenant Governor of Michigan
>Christopher Paul Curtis (2000) – Writer and Speaker, Newbery Medal winner
>Michael Moore – Documentary film director, author[39]
>Marietta S. Robinson – member of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission[40]

More on x-feds, inc

Based on Google Maps their address is 2820 Camino Del Rio South San Diego. But when you go to street view you really cannot find that address.

Street view. O where art thou 2820?

Bump

bumpity bump