Be me

>be me
>go to shopping mall in local town (pop: 5000) in western Norway
>see at least 20 black people inside
>get haircut from arab looking guy (seemed like a nice guy)
>buy burger - only black people and asians working there
>grocery store cashier was Polish (I think)
>drive home
>see a black bus driver (wtf I thought)
>see several immigrants waiting for bus
>realize this is the future

Have you realized that nothing can or will be done about this yet? You are wasting your lives here. The left has won and the war is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGT73I1WisU&t=35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me about it. Media numb's down any idea that could spark any change. Walking around Brussels keep me depressed as fuck.

>be me
>saw a african twice in my whole life

pederu

Norway has amazingiving standards, stop complaining. Without migrants the economy will crash.

>be me
>never see any niggers
>just hordes of white ones

Pa nisam se ja preselio tamo nego ti ;)

immigrants usually try to go to places that are better then where they come from

i saw them when i crossed the border

youtube.com/watch?v=tGT73I1WisU&t=35s
Croatia looks better than your frozen shithole
We dont have any gibs thats the thing.

trust me his country is way better than yours, niggers won't go there because they aren't offered a wife and gibs, you have no idea what his country is because you are american and as all americans you live in a bubble of pop culture and propaganda

It's the same here, small towns in mid and north Sweden all of them at least 50% non-white.

No our country is shit stay out nigger

A black lady works in my local shop now, obviously an immigrant.

She's really nice.

>be me
>go to Russia
God damn if you get more than 30 minutes out of a major city you have a fucking third world country

Americans think that the rest of the world lives in mudhuts (Other than uk , germany and France)
btw italy was nice when i was there

this is what americans have been dealing with for decades. you just finally caught up

They told Hitler, the right won, get over it. Did he just give up or did he kill 6 million jews

zanimljivo je koliko hrvata ima ovdje

imam ja rođaka tamo, krivi roditelje da su mu sjebali zivot jer tamo zivi na socijalnoj pomoci a u Hrvatskoj bi bio uspješan čovjek kek.

Don't stereotype bro that's like saying all niggars are stupid when we know it's 75%

>says the kid that knows nothing but maymays

Croatia is objectively one of the poorest countries in Europe.

You're merely glancing at it. I was born in it, molded by it

nije mi jasno kak opstaju. svi ljeni. hrpa na benifitima. ekonomija im je do jaja.

OP People like you will always give up but giving up doesn't exist in Sup Forumss dictionary

We can only wish your Dad gave up when he was about to impregnate your mother

If our ancestors gave up Europe would be islamized now but it still isnt and it wion be because of people from Sup Forums before we were crusades now they call us xenophobic bigots the nomenclature changes but our mission remains the same save the West, save your kin

Fittekjerring

fuck that stupid cunt woman

>be me
>from southern lake county Indiana (very top north west corner by Chicago)
>growing up I never saw a nigger unless we went up north for an away game
>when dad was growing up fucking Gary was a well to do area
>growing up myself Merrilville and Hobart were the new Gary
>Now Crown Point/Saint John are the hot spots
>niggers have infested everything else and destroyed everything north of 30
>the steady march south just keeps going

Nothing will stop it, we even have blacks as far south as Shelby now. The only way to avoid it is to move, but no one can afford to because they just announced that they are going to run a fucking railroad right through our town (literally through my back yard) and the price of houses crashed. Now we have welfare homes in town, niggers at the grocery store, and it's about to get 1000x worse because Illinois went to shit and all the Chicago retards will be hopping across the state line.

I give us 50 years before we are in the same state as Gary

Identitarian movement in Norway NOW pls

and i would rather live there than in your drugged economy with a fake pumped up PIL and ticking subhuman demographic bomb

>be me
>live in city
>need to go to town to buy some things
>haven't been there in ages
>see niggers everywhere
>see filthy muslim women with louds of children
>see gypsies begging
>and the worst, interracial couples everywhere with mulatto offspring

never going outside again

It's not just in Norway, here in my rural area called Blantyre somewhere in the middle of fucking nowhere in Scotland I see coons everyday, what a mess.

I only see negros and arabs at the train station. Guess you won't expect them to settle in a 16k town on the sea, but still. This area's immigrants are for the greatest part Ukranians and Romanians. Relatively good ones tho.

>Bus home from work
>Notice something different
>Buss is all ethnic Norwegians, with cute nord children
>Almost cry
First time it has happened in a long while.
But it's just motivating me even more to REMOVE SHIT SKINS.

>buy global
>hire global
It's already too late for you.

Anons have no idea how terrifying Gary is. It's what they think Detroit looks like. Gary is New Vegas in present day. Godspeed Lake Michigan user.

Who the fuck needs Norway for anything?

The 'war' is not over until the Anglosphere sinks beneath this brown tide of its own making.

You're not the main characters. We are.

Just coz its all our fault doesn't make Skyrim relevant you fucking fish farmer.

Admittedly, its gonna be over soon:

>USA
56%

>UK
Reverse Imperialism

>Canada
Trudeau's faggot dystopia

>New Zealand
Literally STARTED OUT half brown.

>South Africa
Genuinely upsetting humanitarian crisis for whites living there.

>Straya
Fuck yes cunt. But still a bit 'How Ya Goin'.

>Norway
Isn't that where Santa Claus lives? Who fucking cares.

wtf I didnt know Norway was kiked also..

welp, thats another country scratched off my list.

Anyone know how Iceland/Greenland are?

Norwegians are arrogant, sheltered and spoiled people. No single norwegian would have as a job flipping burgers or cleaning the floor. You'd rather collect welfare than work those "insulting" jobs for immigrants. But then y'all complain.

>be in bodo
>take helicopter out to rost, pop. about 12
>land on airstrip
>outside building on airstrip is a turkroach with his 3 series bmw listening to turkroach shit music
wtf norge

nice projecting

>was in Italy
>only saw 2 niggers his life
That's how we know you're lying

>not having children and resignating to perform low paying but essential jobs is being "kiked"

B-but the joos!
Kek. You stormfaggots are clowns.

They make the same arguments in the UK, and it's just as bullshit here too. Those are jobs that can and should be filled by teenagers and people in their early 20s who want to earn some pocket money, rather than by immigrants who are trying to feed their 6 kids. I was a barman for 3 years, and it taught me about financial independence and the value of hard work.

>get haircut from arab looking guy
>buy burger - only black people and asians working there
>see a black bus driver (questionable)
That's about 35 € spent on funding immigration today Anders.

Yeah you keep thinking that the browning of white nations is a natural thing there, faggot.

The haircut alone is more than that in Norway, Aleksi.

My town isn't exactly small, and there have been a few minority families that you'd see around (perfect English amongst the kids, parents have at worst a slight accent, high-paying respectable jobs, well-to-do families, well-integrated, none of them muslim, etc.) but I've noticed over the past few years an influx of minorities with much more broken English, and people openly speaking foreign, and a surge in hijabs. Someone is bussing in Romanians to beg for money as """homeless"" people as well, before they all march into the back of the van which brought them from who-knows-where at the end of the day.

There's been an upsurge in crime also, but desu that's probably the pikeys that have been hanging around a lot more as well.

Illinois needs to be glassed.

>immigrants usually try to go to places that are better then where they come from
Croatia is arguably better than my own country at this point in time.

>Who the fuck needs Norway for anything?

Who the fuck needs your desert rock on the wrong side of the planet for anything? Stay in your new world bunghole britbong vassal state and pipe the fuck down. Europeans are speaking here.

Standard issue, non-hipster/nu-male haircut is like €50 in Norway for a man. I'm guessing it's even more for a woman or a hipster.

I work in Harvey il, another beautiful and diverse town. Gary sucks cock too

You need to go more to Zagreb.

>Europeans are speaking here
Speaking arabic maybe