Or is it just an act?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real deal

>the WHOLE enchilada???

It's an act. His lawyer has stated that.

He's a truth seeker LARPing as a salesman LARPing as cointel pro.

They were talking about when he dresses up like the joker and wears lizard masks and stuff. They were trying to take his kids.

An act, but he is pretty damn entertaining.

probably controlled opposition, but speaks more truth then the rest of the media

threadthemes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

stop drinking the flouride, any citing of his "lawyer" stating that is in regards to his law suit and in reference to when he puts on a stitckt like dressing up or putting on accents.

that's not what the factum said

Is this man for real?

Or is it just an act?

you can't be controlled opposition when TPTB consistantly try to squash your reputation and revenue.

He's getting permanent press passes and you shillfags can't stop it.

How is he not only doing this for a job?

yeah and his job for the past 30+ years has been swimming against the stream and challenging gov. rule. So what don't you get.

you can be when it is your job to ridicule yourself by sperging out all the time making it easier for others to discredit the truths you speak.

Hard to believe he actually exists. Reminds me of an anime character.

never go full conspiracy bro. Rule #1

OP remember when you realised that wrestling was just faggots who were pretending they were angry and manufacturing fake drama to suck you into watching and sell shoddy merchandise?
Well get with the program faggot, Stone Cold Alex Jones has the NWO in a figure four leglock and needs you to cover him from all the shills in the locker room. Do you hate freedom cunt?
Buy some Superman Gorilla Blaster pills or President Trump will die of a heart attack you fucking communist.

Stratfor, controlled opposition. Speaks truth so people put trust I'm him but at the same time he controls the narrative. People begin to trust him implicitly. If he was exposing anything he'd be killed, he exposes what he is allowed to. They make it seem as though he is at odds with the media but they are two sides of the same coin. Ever wonder why he has an earpiece?

Bump.

Gets paid millions to do one show a week and spread antiamerican propaganda. Not even a US citizen. One hundred percent paid actor. No soul. No conscience.

>implying i even started to get real
bet you dont even know that alex jones is bill hicks

one show a week ahhahahaha??!??!?!

Dude they do like multiple 3 to 4 hour shows throughout the day. what the heck are you even talking about. Rand and Ron Paul even go on.

oh, i know.

75 act 25 real

Officially he is an performance artist.

Taking about John Oliver.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

>Ever wonder why he has an earpiece?
Is he a MSM journalist because he dresses nice too?

DO his supplements work? thinking of picking some up

Both. A lot of what he covers is good shit, how he covers it turns away most of the people who should be paying attention.
I wish he'd calm the fuck down and cater more to normieville. Preface tinfoil territory with "This is tinfoil territory... but...". Be less of a showman and more of an 'anchor'. It would really go a long way towards redpilling the masses. I can never share infowars material with the normies out there because of his joker ass presentation.

Do you get exiled from Australia if you go more than 24h without shitposting?

i've gotten other products which are not the supplements and they are actually pretty good. wouldnt be suprised if some supplements also good. Thinking about getting the x2 iodine

just a humble water filter salesman

he has narcissistic personality disorder if you're not sure what it is then educate yourself shitlord

The suit has little to do with it. He was meant to be the leader of the new alternative media. By dressing and acting the way he does he pulls in a target audience. The earpiece is so they can feed him, steer him and keep him from going of the rails. He's very good at his job/role.