Trump builds wall around Mexican science

>Trump’s harsh stance toward Mexico has made scientists here nervous about the fate of U.S. funding for cross-border collaborations. “The worry is that [Trump] will limit, or perhaps end, some of the academic exchange we have,” either through new regulations or by cutting off money for collaborations, says Jaime Urrutia-Fucugauchi, a geophysicist at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) here and president of the Mexican Academy of Sciences. The U.S. National Science Foundation currently supports about 200 projects with Mexican collaborators. Mexico’s National Council for Science Technology (Conacyt) said in a statement that “it is an opportune moment” to expand collaborations with other countries including the European Union and China.

archive.is/sCmwq

An article about feelings, literally nothing.

America first. Mexico second.
We don't need them, they need us.

>Mexican scientists

>i've never held a job: the posts

Someday you might get big boy jobs that aren't confined to your shitty landlocked village in that degenerate red state of yours.

>Mexican scientists

>Mexican scientists

>mexican intellectuals

>Mexican scientists

>Mexican scientists

>Mexican intellectuals

Fuck you're fucking STUPID

You're actually too dumb to be a shill even you're just one of those morons who goes on Pol to be an idiot for free aren't you

t. Globalist
You don't have to sell out your own country to have a prosperous future.
Mexicans get a battery deal than the US in this case.

>mexican education

>Mexican scientists

We is American smart

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican scientists

>I get my info about red states from television entertainment and readdit: the post

kys immediately

Gomez Adams?

Lol nobody gives a fuck about Mexico that's why all their people keep coming here

The jewnited states has been stealing mexican talent for decades, mexican intellectuals are why the country has prospered so much.

>leaf