Why is everybody south of Croatia such brainlets...

Why is everybody south of Croatia such brainlets? ITT thread we discuss posible reasons for such low IQ compared to the rest of Europe.Also it should be noted that IQ of Bosnia and Albania should be taken with doubt because they didn't have enough data for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-average-iq/
translate.google.fr/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.lepoint.fr/science/l-inversion-de-la-courbe-du-q-i-23-06-2016-2049092_25.php&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=trik3TEqX8E
youtube.com/watch?v=plgyBQ-8_YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And Montenegro also.

Here is another map

Estonia partially overtook us already because they have less immigrants.

They have a shitton of Russians though, and Russians are highly functioning retards.

Friuli-Venezia Giulia has highest average IQ in Italy it would be interested to see regional divide for other European countries.

Croats have nigger culture and nigger genetics all croatian women have huge asses just like niggers

Croats are just chimpanzees in general

Weak bait,leave the thread or try not to say something retarded.

You seriously have to ask?

Had a chuckle

IQ is largely genetic, i don't think being occupied by Ottoman empire can cause such lower IQ.It may cause cultural differences.I think those differences exist because of mixing with native populations when south Slavs came to this areas.

What happens to the natives under an occupying force? It's not rocket science.

I know there's a rapebaby meme,but it's
exagerated.

>they have less immigrants.

What a surprise - regions that spent longest being raped by Arab/Turkish/Berber Mudslimes have retarded IQs.

On other hand fucking Ireland and Lithuania have no excuse.

>82
>lower than literal Niggers
Albanians are the niggers of Europe and deserve to be shot on sight.

Ireland has such IQ because of immigration and famine, i don't know about Lithuania

The ''rapebaby'' -theory is just fucking dumb. Just being within the same country doesn't guarantee genetic mixing. People didn't use to move a lot in the old days and especially not mix.

Mostly due to inbreeding

balkanic peoples who interbred with turks ended up becoming turkified and islamified. they were sent packing to turkey during population exchanges and fled as refugees in the early 20th century

This is bullshit map Croatia is somehow more inbred than Bulgaria for example but has higher IQ.

>whitest countries are inbred

Wtf I love immigrants now. pls come fuck my wife

I'm sorry, but the spatial correlation is just too good. Ottomans spread their inferior genetics in their occupied lands.

On phone so can't overlay the maps

Holy shit, balkanshits are dumb as fuck

The thing is when the occupying force is basically converted natives tho

those tests are fake

btw, croatians are absolute shit-tier subhuman

Gypsy/albanian minority.

Bulgaria,Montenegro, Macedonia and Romania are Norht africa tier

It is plausible theory but you can also sugest then correlation between christian orhodoxy and IQ as a theory.

Are Finns the master race?

Kek, Serbs are the nigger epicenter of Europe

Its 400 years not 30 years occupation. Anyways people In thsoe Areas really look like Turks. Yes it doesnt have to chancge genetics but it can certainly after 400 years. I get what you are saying North afirca was part of Vandal kingdom for 100 and they don't look like Germans but this case is defferent

>Anyways people In thsoe Areas really look like Turks
Please visit. Anyway all your pseudo-science is already debunked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians

That map's off, Google the study and check the appendix. Pic related, the average IQ for adults in Croatia for example is 104. Unless anyone else can explain to me what is meant by 'median IQ', because when you look at these maps no one's thinking of the children's IQ but of the working age people.

> inb4 'adjusted' for PISA

Quoting from a blog here:
>i did a little googling on that and found what i think will probably prove to be a general pattern for balkan populations: a ban on marrying in the patriline, but marrying on the mother’s side is ok and even preferred.

Lol those rednecks from Albania are fucking their own cousin.
It is also hard to get any hard data from the Balkan region

That's where the Muslims are

Countries with high emigration tend to have lower IQs as a result. Hence the phrase "brain drain" as more intelligent and qualified people leave the country in search of better prospects elsewhere. Probably happened in Croatia after the fall of communism,

Where's this pic from?

>1981
The reason behind it was that Yugoslavia wasn't behind the Iron Curtain and with a bit less oppressive regime. Also Serbs seem to be less intelligent because of the Serbian migrations during the Ottoman conquests, looks like the best of the Serbian people refused to live under the T*rkish heel.

It most certainly did. The average Croatian is by no means stupid, but does lack the will and ambition to rise above his momentary state. Our politicians must be morons though, with the only things keeping their reins stable being unchecked nepotism and corruption (backed by Bruxelles due to the mutual interest).

They did replace/assimilate the people in some areas, and there were large turkish populations especially in the larger administrative cities. There were not enough to breed the rural population though, and most of them were driven out during the balkan wars.

Google 'Lynn Vanhanen 2012', should be the first PDF. It's the source of the map you posted. Scroll down to National IQs. Either I'm a fucking idiot or Sup Forums is getting duped hard falling for fucking 11 year olds IQ KEK

>1981
Yes I know but it's the only source of this study on national IQs

Portugal, 101
Germany, 101-107?
Italy, 102
Netherlands, 107

Check it for yourself

Some proof about this in pic.

I like it too when the source is my ass.
>Iceland is less inbred.
Quality source.

> Belarus
> An estimate based on demographics
> Implying that you can determine the IQ of a nation based on its racial makeup

Really makes you think

Exactly how do balto-finnics DOMINATE these charts? We can assume the eternal rice niggers are cheating like always. Why would they make exceptions for PISA for their habit.

Are we even human?

Someone tell me I'm wrong, because as far as I'm concerned at the moment every national IQ map I've seen so far is an ass pull.

I'm actually thinking of making a Europe (ADULT) IQ map along with the date of the study. Most of these are from 1981.

Spain, 94?-98
Sweden, 104
Switzerland, 101
United Kingdom, 100
Russia, 96?
Poland, 106
Norway, 100
Ireland, 95?-97
Hungary, 98
Greece, 95
France, 94-101?
Finland, 96
Denmark, 99
Czech Republic, 98
Bulgaria, 94
Belgium, 99
Austria, 101

>mfw we're 99.1, despite having millions and millions of shitskins dragging down our average
If were 100% white like one of those Eastern European shitholes, we'd probably be the highest in Europe. Anglos truly are the master race.

Finns are there along with rest of the asians

>Are we even human?
We are, everyone else are apes.

>behind germany and uk
why are poles such brainlets?

нaй-yмнитe cмe ниe, бoклyци.
тaкивa cмe бългapитe caмo нaпpeд и нaгope
кyp зa вac

Sorry. I can't read Turkish.

aбe мъpшo, eлa дo пepник и шe тe cмaчкaм пaкиcтaнeц гpoзeн

it is because smart people from poor countries tend to get the fuck out of there.

>Sweden, 104
>Finland, 96
Lynn & Vanhanen at least took IQ from PISA tests.

Really makes you wonder why no-one has funded real study.

Not white, not asian. Something better.

I knew it all along desu.

Бyгapcки гeн (Cpби, Шиптapи, Bлacи)

No actually it has a lot to do with the tests being focused on native population. Mass amounts of black people in france did not put france much under germany, yet germany had noticably less blacks(not anymore heh). It is decent in that sense that you can still see the average of the native people. But since 2012 a lot of things changed and i dont know if we are ever getting another true update the way it should be.

Bonus: Portubro mentioned reading up on the actual source which i did and some countries even got higher than others but ended up having smaller average due to other factors which are not iq tests. Overall its quite similar in europe and not something to get to obsessed or concerned about.

How come all these other IQ rankings show different results ? what gives ?
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-average-iq/

>Tatu Vanhanen (17 April 1929 – 22 August 2015) was a professor of political science at the University of Tampere in Tampere, Finland.

>Finland has the highest average IQ

Really activates my almonds

t. typical Bulgar

It literally says on the pic you linked, the pictures OP posted are 2012 update, yours is 2002-2006.

>Really makes you wonder why no-one has funded real study.
Sepaking of which
translate.google.fr/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.lepoint.fr/science/l-inversion-de-la-courbe-du-q-i-23-06-2016-2049092_25.php&edit-text=&act=url

Oh shit , you're right.

Our average might very well be correct/similar to OP's. Our interior regions are filled with illiterate old people and stuck in the middle ages.

Oy vey SHUT. IT. DOWN.

That's not true though. Croatian women are usually extremely hot, and Croatian culture is very Catholic. (The only bad thing about the Croatians is their Catholicism really. They need more Reformation.)

>compliments of a "based" far right dictatorship btw

>Regional Differences in Intelligence and per capita Incomes in Portugal
>Lynn, Almeida, Lemos - December 2011

t. butthurt serblet

>They need more Reformation.
Fuck off cunt and fuck off the Holy See. What this nation needs is a national militant church.

>Jakub Marian

Seems legit

>t. albonigger
it literally says its from Lynn Vanhanen 2012 you blind turk

Why are england, germany france italy belgium sweden norway all so fucking stupid? How can a European nation have an average iq that's under 100?

>reformation
>good
kys beta cuck

>tfw edge of masterrace territory
>tfw have to defend europe from subhumans

Westerners should pay us for this

because their education is shitty compared to yours
my mate lived in the netherlands, he told me that education there is 10x better in every single way possible
he even told me you didn't have to carry books to school

They're muslims in these 2 fucking countries. They have liquid shit for brains

Nikola Zrinski
>Nikola Jurišić

>Nikola Zrinski*
>Nikola Jurišić

>Lynn Vanhanen
>judging all europe

He must be a big guy.

>why are poles such brainlets?
brain drain and extermination of our elites during ww2 by both invading sides..

whats your point balkannigger?

Those are last names of two people,stop embarrassing yourself.

you are fucking retarded, holy shit...

Well we definitely used to have 100 as an average but that doesn't surprise me with the amount of shitskins we have let in.

I was thinking about the televised IQ test that used to be on when I was a kid, you'd all take part at home and then they'd give you the answers and you could work out a rough estimate of your IQ.

I wondered why they don't do it anymore but obviously there would be a clear disparity and shouts of racism sexism all round.

Portugal is African Spain is white.

>two guys who never left their shitty helsinki judging all europe withot a clear method
>totally legit

croat IQ everybody

because whoever took the test didn't like those people
The "studies" usually work like this:
government give million of $ to Jews
Jews fabricate lies that confirms government needs... and the cycle continues
Never trust a poll or a "study" ever again!

>t. sub 90 iq albo

> Ireland
They have a lower IQ than Russia, which has a giant brain vacuum in the south (Chechnya, Dagestan, etc.) . What the fuck?

I don't know how to brake it to you but we are both dinaric

Sorry but dinaric's aren't shorter than 180 cm, and half of your genes are fucking african

The intelligent Irish left for America after the potato famine. They would be on-par with the rest of Europe. This meme really needs to end. Iceland is comprised of 40% Irish DNA

This is all sourceable

I wouldn't worry much about average of a country, sure it would be cool if it was as intelligent as it can be but as long as you yourself are fairly intelligent that should be enough.

Lynns maps have lots of issues, tiny data samples, comparing results that are some times 50 years apart etc.

The best guess anyone has is that the average "white" (unmixed western eurasian Caucasiod) has an iq around 100. differences across national borders, as opposed to racial borders, are much harder to find. The idea that Albania and Bosnia would have IQs in the 80s is pretty hard to accept for even pro HBD anthropologists. The populations all pretty much cluster together in the region. When you add in negroids and mongoloids European groups cluster even closer together into a blob. The only real outliers are Basques. Sardinians and Finns, and the reasons they are more unique predate any foreign invasion or Islam by thousands of years.

No way do Russians have 96 IQ. Out of 200 of them i met in cs go 197 acted worse then any 3rd worlder
youtube.com/watch?v=trik3TEqX8E
youtube.com/watch?v=plgyBQ-8_YU

>playing a cancerous game online makes me right
ok man