FAKE FLAGS

Let it be known: If you hide you country of origin behind one of the fake flags, you are scum, you are less than scum. You are a coward hiding behind a fake flag and you care nothing for your country. I can't believe hiroshimoot allowed such an act of cowardice.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IfG8uq6TwXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless self-bump

Hippie?
Pirate?
Jihadi?

What a coincidence I barely see Argentina flags anymore.

Way to destroy Sup Forums you insufferable faggots.

>implying everyone should take pride in their country of origin regardless of what it is actually like and what it represents just because that is where they were born
bet if sucking nigger cock was deemed patriotic youd have the projects covered cuck

Fuck off wh*Te boi

shut the fuck up ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ boi go back to your home and wait for us to black your country

I like having a nazi flag though :(

subhuman wh*te boi

The Nazi flag is cute, I'll admit. The black pride flag... ehhhh... pretty tryhard really.

Honestly if I can't convince hiroshimoot on IRC to remove this bullshit I'm out.

Fuck y'all.

This is how it was before the /r/the_donald invasion (in fact we didn't even have geographic flags before you guys came) so I just gotta say: you have to go back

You're wrong.

You're probably also gay.

Shut the fuck up ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ bois keep crying about a 1mm icon on your screen that's triggering you weaker than SJWs at least they get shit done.

Man you are seriously going all out against white boys. Who hurt you? Was it a white boi? Did he rape you? Fuck your mom and not call back? What happened?

Are you retarded? We didn't have geographic flags on Sup Forums until a few months before moot left and this board kept spamming shit to him about how he was a cuck and whatnot so he forced geographic flags and IDs

I don't know why you would speak so strongly about something you clearly know nothing about

You probably don't even remember pic related. Literally go back to whatever shithole site you're from

wait, I know - he enslaved your entire population and forced them to work in the field because they're weak as fuck and dumb as rocks.

Go fuck yourself!

People shouldn't even reply to those hidden behind those flags.

> ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ
This is the turk starting all the white subhuman threads.

look at me faggot Sup Forums is ours now

Dey wuz rayciss n sheit. Denied that the kangz ever built the rocket pyramids.

The mods are fucking retards for not banning this level of cancer

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB's. They use fake flags

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

oh, i'm sorry. did I ruin /pol for you?
why do you keep hitting yourself in the face then?

Im the only true white in this thread.

my flag was first flown in our country, fellow burger
i am not hiding anything
also taxation is theft

You want this place to express opinions freely? Then all opinions will be expressed you guys seem more and more like the SJWs you mock so much. Triggered that your "safe space" is being violated. The only difference is you won't do shit about it at least the antifcunts stand up for what they believe in.

noone will believe u, subhuman :^)

95% of people who use the black pride flag and the term white boi are actually white themselves. It's probably one of the easiest ways to get (you)'s

Faget

Yeah. It is one thing to troll, but it is getting to a level of insecurity. I think leftypol is helping out with the white subhuman threads by posting.

Reminder that this man is an actual pedo child trafficker who got arrested on prostitution charges.

I've noticed that not *that* many people use the meme flags anyway. They were really popular for the first 4 days and then died down. Now it's just turks, israelis, indians, etc. that use them.

All in all a retarded feature.

Stfu ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ boi 95% of the US will be blacked by 2050.

>Let it be known: If you hide you country of origin behind one of the fake flags, you are scum, you are less than scum. You are a coward hiding behind a fake flag and you care nothing for your country. I can't believe hiroshimoot allowed such an act of cowardice.

my country is a non country anyways i would rather have the flag of my idioligy than my country.

also why dont like the nazbol and natsocs flags?

This is a Turkish poster who pretends to be a black man. Very pathetic.

Small dicked roach wishes he was black

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets see some timestamped skin then "nigger"

no more argentina flags
no more brazil flags
no more indian flags
and
no more belgium flags

we're such bullies

cry me a river Paco

Nazi flaggers are generally 18-20 year olds who may or may not also be gay
Skidmark fascist tend to be angry shitters
Templars are assassins creed memers who have no real historical knowledge
>gay flags
Leafs in disguise
>snek
Somehow the more realistic ideology for gays
>ancap
Pedos
>ancom/communist
Memers

>not flyin' the Jolly Roger
Oh, I see, ya be retARRGHded

If you don't like black men fucking white girls, then ur gay, white boi

>no more argentina flags
>no more brazil flags
>no more indian flags
>and
>no more belgium flags
>we're such bullies

only if you live in these shitholes will you understand the shame that comes with it.

are you that fucking turkroach that keeps spamming blacked treads?

Yup he is.

He is trying to evade filters and bans to.

> ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ

spotted the roach

say what Serbcuck

The state of turkey: m.youtube.com/watch?v=IfG8uq6TwXw

>Skidmark fascist tend to be angry shitters
The dumbass leaf can't tell I'm trolling. I thought you guys were suppose to be smart, but then again look at your prime minister.

pic related. Is that the famous manlet roach.

I don't know mate, I was saying the exact same things when I had my country flag and my opinions would go rather ignored or people would stright insult me, now it's completely different.
At least now I don't go unnoticed or largely ignored, complete opposite really.

>when you prove my point

>no more belgium flags

That's just because of summer holidays, ya dingus.

I completely agree with you. Using fake flags on Sup Forums is Reddit-tier bullshit.

The dumbass leaf still can't tell I'm trolling. Can you guess what country I'm from?

I agree with OP.
Only cowards hide their flag.

Keep getting triggered ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ boi.
I'm not turkish ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ boi.

Wanna fuck?

Only people to hide their flag are leafs and poos so I don't see anything wrong with
>A FUCKING POO
anytime there's a fake flag. They don't deserve a real reply..

>He is trying to evade filters and bans to.

hwasnt the turk shitposter banned?

Post with your real flag then and prove it

The fag from down under holds the moral code of Sup Forums. Please enlighten us more with your great wisdom.

>use country of origin
instant derail from Serbhaters
>use fake flag
instant derail from autists

life is hard

How come you haven't posted your skin yet you larp?

You'll never find me, faggot

Well they mighy have something worthwhile to say

go suck a burger dick you slide posting cuck faggot

Who even hates you? You seem like a pretty cool country, especially after killing that nigger.

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2050

INDIA IS WHITE ARYAN COUNTRY

KILL PAKISTAN

KILL CHINA

INDIA WILL UNITE WITH WEST

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2050

I feel you mate, I really do.

>Wanna fuck?
The question the Canada men ask one another, before conducting business.