TURKROACH HATE THREAD

Look at these subhumans struggle with a little girl. Roaches BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whbHsbKaySw
liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1498854082
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

hahaha wtf, she fucked him hard, how pussy you have to be both mentally and physically to end up like this??

>be roach
>have kids
get BTFO by subhuman genes

Get a job, stop posting here 24/7

what has made the roaches snap?

>be turk
immediately BTFO by life

he's skin is the same colour as shit so he would be a turk subhuman

shit skin Turks are not even human

why are turks such faggots?

Hot.

I want to be beat up by a girl with martial arts training.

OK! A man beats up a school kid, what's your point?

Lmao wtf

Kid must have been made of literal twigs under his clothes

all you do is post the same shit everyday you're a typical turk subhuman faggot that needs to be gased

Is turkey even a real country? I thought it was part of India, it's a meme country, right?

It's like Brazil but with more LARPing.

I really want to fuck ana kasparian, welp

all Turks need to die horrible, they are not even human

damn... poor woman

I have nothing to contribute but lease keep posting

burn the coal pay the toll

Lol turkposter got banned

Few things in this world are more satisfying than some subhuman scum getting floored by a woman.

>Oh look, a weak target
>WTF I hate myself now

youtube.com/watch?v=whbHsbKaySw

did he really? About fucking time

Holy shit lol how does that happen, how does a person lose a fight to a girl, fucking kek.

No, fuck her, she got exactly what she deserved. She wanted to throw away her genes, the entire history of her ancestors by fucking a nigger?

Burn the coal...

...pay the toll.

Just because we enslaved whites for centuries don't mean you're permitted to hate us.

You also ruin my EU games by being a giant bullshit blob, so there's that too.

It seems like teaching women some tricks on self defence pays off, at least, when they need to handle some over cu.cked roaches, senpai

And now all your former """"slaves"""" are richer than you. Bring back the janissary bulls to fuck your women

Why you hate me bro?

yeah congrats that is your only accomplishment,
now go back to shitting on yourself and fucking your sister

I'll hate any non-human I please.

i can't blame blacks tho, white girls can be the most spoiled self-centered cunts sometimes

I mean , this thread is literally how the international community sees us.
I reckon it was somewhat better in some day in the past but just like ottoman empire it only got worse over time. Honestly this why Turks have so much empires or ever changing factions amongst themselves. Maybe this is why we are bad. Its our nature to dissolve to every now and then only to reemerge somehow by damaging its nearby neighbours. Or I might be full of shit.

You ain't lying, fucking self centered cunts.

Women are the giant fucking wall that keeps up from the future.

fuck off

This is now a white boi hate thread

We "enslaved" you you subhuman. Your racial superiority fantasies are shattered when history is examined.

How much you wana bet she will end up getting in some sort of trouble with the Police. She attacked that poor immigrant for no reason. He was confused he didn't know what he was doing. She is a racist!

your history of constantly destroying any successful civilization?
if history proves your success then where is the ottoman empire, why couldn't the turks ever invent anything or uphold any kind of decent civilization?

>Turkey GDP Per Capita (2016): 10,787
>Greece GDP Per Capita (2016): 18,103

AHAHAHAAHA
*gasps*
HAHAHAHA

POORER THAN GREECE

HAHAHAHAHA

Kill that femboi looking sjw

>Slave finds wealth
>Master loses wealth

A slave will always be a slave. Whites are our slaves just like blacks are your slaves.

We need to nuke Turkey ASAP

kys iq = 50 sandnigger

hahaha

yeah i know, bitches wanted rights but can't handle responsibilities that come with them and end up bitching about inequality
Also, they don't have any notion of situational awareness. We could be in the streets with a bunch of niggers stalking us, bitch would still say "it's all right" , "you are being paranoid"

Stand back boys, we're just as good!

>Omg boys, pls help.

Your women were raped for centuries. You did nothing. Good slave.

This image triggers the turkscum, watch it.

Ottoman Slavery backfired hard on them.

Fucking rekt

Yes after helping the turkroaches numerous times they decided it wasn't worth it.
The eternal anglo proved once more he is the cancer of the world.
If it wasn't for the anglos, Constantinople wouldn't be in roach legs now.

GOT DAYUM

>that one at 0:30 who just goes around the obstacle
Gets me every time.

Dude post more

She was grabbing his hands so he couldn't hit her and focused all her effort on making him fall. There are actually a surprisingly large amount of guys who don't know how to deal with that, but its still fun to see a girl pull it off.

greasy gayreek faggot

>we can do it!

>Gurl power!

ironic, thats exactly what all those "aryan" basement dwelling shitposters do here.

Oh shit, that girl has got nice moves. Would marry and make white children with/10.

As for the shitskin, well he is a shitskin, what's more worrying is all the retards looking on but not doing shit, just strolling while looking at their fucking phones as if nothing was happening.

>Refugees welcome

Did you help turkey 2.0 Azerbaijan with tanks, grey wolfs, and all other kinds of aid only to get completely btfo?

Yeah.

poland kicked the shit our of the turks once before, don't act like it wont happen again

liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1498854082

(yes I know these are russians)

>Being this assblasted

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, SMOOTH SKIN

Wait so people who make "wh*Te" hate threads are assblasted too?
Because by your point they are
Inb4
>It applies to everyone else except us

>Comparing threads for fun to threads created out of butthurt

fuck, wymen just wanna do shit because we did it first
i've never heard of them being drafted though

I was only pretending to be a faggot

Greek is right though nigger

Needs the blacked.com logo

NAY we took it by conquest as humiliation for the christians and kept it by FORCE despite attempts by the gr**ks