Tropical Storm Emily

Get rekt Florida, I hope you sink.

fuck you,faggot.

To be fair, this thing basically formed in the last 24 hours right on the coast. That really doesn't happen, but it's not so bad. A little wet, but no real damage.

it's been raining for like 7 hours or more here, pretty comfy

>Thinking a storm can hurt or even scare Floridians.

Our state will survive to vote for Trump's second term and no amount of hateful wishing will change that. Go suck some more cock, OP.

i miss having a hurricane.

Reminder that Florida voted for Trump.

When I was a kid in Florida we used to sit out on the back porch during hurricanes to watch all the small fishing boats and garden sheds fly by.

Fuck this pussy little storm. If you live in Florida and are not prepared you deserve to lose. Fuck off.

>not knowing tropical storms are a rain even in Florida
KYS
Sage

Real Floridians will laugh in the face of this 'storm'. It's only tourists who've had their vacation plans ruined who will seriously affected.

Ratherher than warn Florida the media thought Trump was more interested. Kek

I didn't even know this pussy storm was coming and I've been working outside all day. Looked like regular overcast Florida weather.

Tbh Hurricane's arn't a big deal till cat 3.
t. Florida fag of 22 years

It was sunny 80 degree day here in North Florida, everything south of Orlando should be returned to swamp anyway.

Bradenton here, I slept through the thing and didn't even realize we had a tropical storm until this thread

>Get rekt Florida, I hope you sink.

We get worst thunder storms in the afternoon's during the summer. This is will only fill my pool.

>tropical storm
you've never lived anywhere warm before have you?

Honestly I didn't even know we were getting hit by one I just assumed it was a rainy week.

>Honestly I didn't even know we were getting hit by one I just assumed it was a rainy week.

Pulled up Twitter earlier saw WFTV named it. Oh ok....

Oviedo is getting a nice drenching.

Storm Emily

As a person who lives there, I've seen afternoon thunderstorms that are more deadly than this pussy "storm"

>Florida got a little surprise rain
>meanwhile california and it's pack of degenerate faggot nu-commies still on the brink of getting nuked off the map by, ironically, one of the only existing communist states on the planet.

I'll take this timeline, pretty happy with how things are going.