Euro nationalities you envy

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you envy us out of everyone else?

t. croatioan subhuman in monkeydonia

croatia is better than most western european countries

hot girls and great people, beautiful landmarks, great beaches, and cool mix of slavic and dinaric culture

There is no dinaric culture really, coast is roman, and was always quoted as that since roman emperor was born here, aswell as two popes and so on. Central/north/east is very slavic even if unique on its own, each region has its own thing but i guess it would fall into more slavic category. You can definitely notice a lot of austro-hungarian influence in central/north, many like to put it as if slovenia and croatia are germany wnb but thats for another discussion.

Just wanted to clear it up and maybe add some insight if intrested.

What a cool fucking flag. Goddamn I wish I had a flag like this

If you had any idea the kinds of horrors that are coming to the swiss in WWIII you wouldn't envy them.

AH were cancer and you know that

I dont have a real opinion on it as i have never lived through the period but the impact on the culture around Zagreb stays no matter if its good or bad. So it doesnt really matter as far as im concerned. If you are still around you can maybe add a bit why you think it was bad and so on.

Your mom was cancer. AH was most glorious empire to grace this earth. Your whole country and cities were built by Austria

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

This. Also 99.9% white. Slovenia is just as great but too small

I don't know how you could argue that being enslaved till 1840 and used as cannon fodder until 1919 was good

Well atleast you kept your identity for 1000 of years

AH didn't make you change identity or try to Erase you like many Empires do. Same with Croatia

k

Doslovno this. Hrvoje doesn't even have his own country that HE made

Or Germany.

They were in personal union so they have their country. Unlike Turk montegrins

You posted a Bosnian battle you stupid German

Uu bas si opasan sto napadas civile

>there are no austrian posters because they LARP as DEUS VULT

kys, stable boy

I just fucking wish AH empire was still around. It was the most benovolent enlightened empire ever to have existed

Ako Americki placenik Zloba kaze njima da se povuku to nije nikakav postignut cilji

*Civile*

Njegove riječi na slici, cijeli transkript:
http s://www.sense-agency.c om/upload/documents/stenografic_records/BHS/41._Sednica_VSO_14.8.1995.pdf

>he thinks he would've been a nobel man ayyyy lmao
>After the Dózsa Rebellion, the brutal suppression of the peasants greatly aided the 1526 Turkish invasion as the Hungarians were no longer a politically united people. The resulting degradation of order paved the way for Ottoman pre-eminence. In 1521, the strongest Hungarian fortress in the South (Belgrade) fell to the Turks. The strongest nobles were so busy oppressing the peasants and quarrelling with the gentry class in the parliament that they failed to heed the agonized calls of King Louis II against the Turks.

Sve je to gluma da nas sramoti

kys abdul
macedonia is the best country in europe