GENERATION ZYKLON BTFOS NIGGERS

HAHAHA GENERATION ZYKLON IS REAL.
Tells niggers that they're niggers straight to their faces. Here's a video to start your day off with some laughs. youtu.be/Gkpr1btb1Ak

It's not racist if Tyrone says it.

Rude.

Holy shit. I've never been more proud.

Nigger

Why did he repeat the words like a hundred times if its so offensive

>CALL SECURITY PLEASE
>I FEEL THREATENED

Who the fuck gets so assblasted over what children say to you?

In Europe he'd get 5 years in prison for that.

I, Alberto Barbosa, suffered a lot with racism when conquering the eastern lands.This humble pyramid builder just wanted to work, calling the security was the right decision.

>I feel threatened!! I feel threatened!
it was an 11 year old lmao

Niggers

That's kind of autistic to randomly call people niggers. If he was acting like one before he started recording, fine. But this is autistic.

Also,
>wanting them to call security on a couple of 11 year olds

Jesus black "men" are the biggest manchildren pussies out there.

I fear the Pendulum will swing too far right, in the near future.

>Dey call me a mean name!!! Lemme go yell at the top of my lungs at an innocent bystander then post the video on the internet like I'm proud of this.

When will we get over the "mean names are violence" thing?

>Yep. That's what we do.
CALL SECURITY!!!

>too far right
I'm not sure I understand.

That's true.

>Gen Z more conservative generation since WW2
That's even coming from Goldman Sachs think tanks among many other sources

40% of your armed forces are non-white. You will die if you redpill too hard in public.

>mutes rational responses

Why? So they will cry about those kids threatening based black man? That sounds more annoying than entertaining.

degenerate kids

God damn, wish that was my little brother.

yep

Maybe, but 100% of our bubba's are rednecks

Its not even illegal to call someone a nigger. If i were the manager I would have told him to suck it up because security wont do shit.

Found the nigger.

>too far right

what did he mean by this? pls explain

I agree, KeK

You're welcome for our based attitudes. Hope it can be an entertaining ride.

I'd just ask him why he's letting some 11 year old get him this riled up because he said a word.

Pendulum can never get too right. I for one have had enough long time ago. I won't rest until every single liberal, nigger, mudslime and kike is DEAD and ERASED FROM HISTORY. I've had enough.

No enemies to the right, no friends to the left. Keep that in mind.

Combat arms is mostly white senpai. Niggers just cook and clean.

>is that what you do?
>yep thats what we do.

nice, kids have more balls that most millennials.

>kids called me nigger, I feel threatened

fuking niggers.

>fear
sorry, what ?

Real Racism, where you are actually denied and treated like Garbage simply for being the Skin Color you are. It wouldn't not be deserved, due to actions, but it would affect the few decent Blacks and other Races in America. There's a difference between being critical of other Races, and simply treating them as sub human. If I had to fight you lot over what you believe is right; So be it. At least there will be Honor in it.

any info on the kids?

im so pissed now,their families are going to hear about this shit

Stfu, nigger lover.

Listen to to the Redpilldropper.

If a petroleum swings to far one way it does a full circle

see white man, all you need to do is stand up to the niggers.

look at how this nigger adult is scared of some kids.

>but muh based blacks!!!
I'm willing to sacrifice based blacks if it means we can reinstate segregation.

Speaking of autistic

>Nazi flag

EDGY

>333
this nigga jesus

>know your kids just called me some niggers

.....what?

>simply for being the Skin Color you are

You don't know what race is.

>Call the security, they called me a nigger

LMAO

I would beat the shit out of that little fucker, 11 - 13 1year olds are the most cancerous beings that set foot on this earth, his behaviour is literally subhuman tier

I'd tend to agree, but if the pendulum can swing violently right, so it can to the left. We have to tread carefully.

Gives me hope...

why does he was someone else to do someone for him... that's the part i don't get
someone called me something
.... quick i must ask someone else to do something about it

lmfao niggers suck

I understand your Hatred, but don't become what you hated in the first place. Because such a thing does happen, and people such as yourself end up being this way. I don't blame you, considering all of the pain, all of the hypocrisy and blatant fakeness. But that doesn't make it right.

It's not only skin color. It's facial features, physical features, and degeneracy generally found in shitskins.

>call security i feel threatened
What the fuck are three little shits going to do anyways? Call him a nigger again and go on with their days?
Since when did words have so much "power" anyways?

I wonder what the nigger did to those poor white kids to get the reaction he got?

>Waaaaah he called me a name.
>Call Security
>I feel threatened (by a 10 year old)
This is exactly the problem with nigger outrage. There was no reason for him to enter the store. They could have called him a thousand names under the sun and he wouldn't have reacted in that way. Blacks get special privilege to overreact because they have a line no one can cross yet no other race gets to have that privilege.

if it swings right enough, there won't be a left for it to swing back to

God Bless America

This. You can be fair/strong/just.

I can't wait to fuck up some Gen Z's life.

I'm literally salivating over it. Every single thing they want I will vote against it, regardless of what that may be.

For any reason. Forever. Until I die.

I want them to do even worse than my generation, hopefully by a huge margin. If that means importing the third world, removing them from their families forcibly, and also waging permanent economic war with conservacucks, I'm game.

They will receive exactly zero advice from me that isn't twisted to manipulate them into bad life choices. Everything I say will forever be geared to exploit them economically for my own gain. I will NEVER help build the communities they want.

>I feel threatened!
>literal -/+10 year olds

God bless America.

Megacringe on both sides

The ((merchants)) sugar water, tobacco and alcohol(ie. devil's piss) have killed them all already on the inside

t. Millenial redditor

But why is that enough? I'll admit, my Hatred of Muslims has made me have a natural avoidance to anything Arabic. But I realise that hating Arabs as a whole because of how Muslims are so prominent isn't the right way to go about things. Look at Syria. Do you see the same things that happen over in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya? You don't. Because the Muslims are docile there. They are kept under a heel. They are the problem. Arabs can exist. And if I can realize that despite my immense hatred of Muslims, so can you, and others.

t. Avi Shekelstein

It's not offensive, niggers even call each other a nigger lol. Rappers use it in their songs all the time even. The word nigger is nothing but made up psychological advantage over whites. Don't let it work, call them niggers whenever they deserve so

>when you are a bigger nigger than the nigger in the video

You sound like a good person

lol don't be retarded

Its a jew, what do you expect

I wonder who the manager actually called? This doesn't look like a fucking mall there's no security here. Maybe the police I guess. Wonder if anyone bother to show up.

"CALL SECURITY LITTLE KIDS SWORE AT ME"

Thank fuck all the left's social taboos are dying. I think Nov 11 was a reverse Sept 11 that put us back on a dank timeline.

Yeah the nigger sounded like such an effete little woman over the whole thing. Embarrassing for the nigger, desu t b h.

>did you just called me a nigger?
>yup
>so i'm a nigger ?
>yes sir, yup!
>hey these kids just called me a nigger, call security
>clerk is wondering wtf is going on
>calls the cop saying theres a black guy yelling the word nigger for no reason
>cops arrive and arrest him

>too far right
not possible>40% of your armed forces are non-white
and 80% of our combat forces are white

I'm literally crying from laughter.

They can exist, but in there own land.

Why do they need to come to Europe and America? In the case of the black man in America, I understand, many were forcibly taken here, that is our mistake. We can't simply send them back to Africa and maintain any sort of moral reasoning, however, we can segregate, we can have a white homeland in North America again. Europe is the ancestral homeland of our people, yet people turn a blind eye when Europeans are literally being systematically erased from European soil, yet 400 years later, people are STILL crying about the Native Americans.

They can exist, I'm not advocating genocide, but Minorities do not need to, or deserve to, exist in Europe.

See what you have done Sup Forums good job

>Implying being a nigger isn't nigger enough to be called nigger

Oh, user. You're so silly!

Not far right enough.

>I fear the Pendulum will swing too far right
No such thing.

at least try and hide your kikeness when kikeposting.

You sound butthurt that you turned out to be a failure

>I won't rest until every single liberal, nigger, mudslime and kike is DEAD and ERASED FROM HISTORY. I've had enough.

"I won't rest" really doesn't mean anything anymore does it?

>The kids just called me a nigger! I feel threatened!

>publicly lynched

words have really lost their meaning

He was so outraged he says nigger 500x and cries like a bitch

>CALL SECURITY I FEEL THREATENED
A grown nigger feels threatened by an 11 year old white boy?

7s of Truth

>t. CivNat

You won't be spared on the day of the rope either

>THE KID JUST CALLED ME A NIGGER
>CALL SECURITY
>CALL SECURITY
>BUT THE KID JUST CALLED ME A NIGGER, COULD YOU PLEASE CALL SECURITY
Is this guy for real?

reddit spacing kek get lynched nigger

Fair enough. I don't agree, but I get what you mean. I still believe people of other Races can live in other Countries, as long as they respect the Rules and differences. Races can coexist with each other, without having to drop everything that made a Country what it is in the name of Globalism. Racial Profiling is something that I will never not defend, also. Such a thing inherently doesn't have anything to do with Racism, it's mostly to do with logic and deducting which demographic of People based on Race does the most Crime, to then be able to know what situations are more likely to go down.

1/3rd. The Air Force and army are overwhelmingly white. Is the Navy going to fire tomahawks at rural texas?

Just try to keep doing something everyday, even if it's something small. The world's so far out of whack that setting things right is going to be a massive undertaking.

Holy shit what a whiney faggot.
>wahh those kids called me a nigger, call da poleeze.

The nigger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, criminal, drug addict, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out."