Who else is exicted for Alex Jones response to the Jon Oliver piece?

Who else is exicted for Alex Jones response to the Jon Oliver piece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
youtube.com/watch?v=_p_EdB2C210
youtu.be/WyGq6cjcc3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_subscribed_users_on_YouTube
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant wait to buy some more stuff from his store to celebrate Oliver's downfall.

what is there to even say? who even watches that british faggot. Why would I evenb type out his name to give him any attention at all

Only got halfway through Current year mans shtick before I had to go back to work. Did he ever go beyond just attacking:
>Waaaa he runs a business and has to sell things for profit!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

He should only show a picture of the le current year man. And move on.

If it's anything like his response to Colbert's Tuck Buckford pieces, it'll be wet steaming shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p_EdB2C210

youtu.be/WyGq6cjcc3Q

Alex Jones is gonna kill himself after being exposed.

>slurping up informercial-level bullshit like this
Are you being retarded on purpose?

what are you on about m8?

He runs a yuppie supplement shop, not a business. He gets people riled up and terrified and then sells them snake oil.

You are missing my point, Oliver doesn't like him so instead of attacking personally all I saw was him attacking his products, because fuck someone trying to make a buck right?

I'm not missing your point. You are missing mine. Oliver attacked his products for being fake supplement bullshit that Jones himself shies away from making health claims about.

If you're fine with someone making a buck by scamming the ignorant and spreading hatred and fear, then maybe you should fuck right off.

>because fuck someone trying to make a buck right?
now you sound like a nigga justifying his hustle

The John Oliver piece was absolutely savage.
Jones got destroyed and chances are he won't even reply or might talk about it for 30 seconds.

>buying fake supplements

Welcome to capitalism bub, get used to it

>Did he ever go beyond just attacking
At the end, he said it was fine to be paid and that obviously he gets paid too.
What he doesn't do is create feelings in you that make you want to buy his shit. He also doesn't lie about the effectiveness of products for sales and mislead consumers.

Jones is a 21st century snake oil salesman and should kill himself.

>falling for the memes

>Be mainstream (((news)))
>constantly air commercials for addictive and deadly pharmaceutical drugs
>No one bats an eye

>Be (((Alex Jones)))
>Sell the same harmless supplements you can buy at any Vitamin World
>HURR DURR DAE LE SNEK OIL SALESMAN

because the left never does that right? Jfc when will you people learn you no longer hold the moral high ground.

>tu quoque

AND that crazy nigger said there was water on the moon....an you know what....turns out there's probably a lot of water on the moon. He may come across as a crazy fuck, but I'll be goddamned if he isn't right a lot of the time.

This is only going to help alex get more views. He's already the largest news channel on youtube. Only behind (((the young turks))) He even has more subscribers then CNN

If AJ was actually not a stupid fat piece of screaming lard, he wouldn't answer at all

>When Alex Jones is wrong:
"Well, the globalists obviously found out he'd told people so they paused their plans"
>When Alex Jones is right:
"Based prophet! Modern Day Seer!"

Fail rate on Jone's prediction is hilariously high. Anyone can predict the future; the trick is being correct.

Capitalism sucks so we should support conmen? You really are retarded.

>WELL I MEAN YOU DO IT TOO SO NOW WE'RE EVEN
Gradeschooler.

AJ's about to get another 100,000+ subs thanks to JO. When will they learn?

False

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_subscribed_users_on_YouTube

>be bad british comedian
>so bad that the only way to get some laughs out of the audience is to make fun of trump
>"expose" Alex Jones
>get raped by gay frogs

oh boy. You must be the star of your high school debate club.

Tfw John Oliver convinces more alex jones viewers to buy more of his stuff and give him more money

"if you dont have any (telomeres) you die" - Fearmongering jew

Hahahaha the fuck this cant be real

I can't wait for him to start yelling like idiot and talk some irelevant shit for 20 minutes and proof Jons point