APOLOGIZE POL

um sweetie, the popular vote doesn't lie

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-pakistan.html
archive.is/jKcxU
vanityfair.com/news/2008/07/clinton200807
joeforamerica.com/2017/07/breaking-they-did-it-deleted-benghazi-emails-recovered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither does the Electoral College

Yea those extra dead people who voted helped too, and don't forget the illegals.

Then why isn't she in the White House, nigger? Why isn't she in the White House?

Glumpfy is going to get impeached soon anyway

Good, hope you like President Pence. I know I will

The election was stolen from her by foreign hackers along with uneducated rural retards

Those hackers must've bolstered drumphglumfs numbers too

Take away all the dead voters, illegal votes, ballot stuffers, and cross state voters, popular vote also went to Trump, dumbass.

He's got scandals himself, it's gonna be Nixon/Agnew all over again
When will the GOP learn?

I'll admit there were foreign hackers if you admit all they did was counteract the millions of illegal alien and dead people voters your side tried to get away with.

Nobody likes the nigger ranting about his k/d ratio after his team loses the counter strike match.

Take away all the foreign influence and she would've taken the Electoral Vote from Crybaby Flumpf aswell

You're not a very good troll desu senpai

But I already did, user.

Nigger

But we didn't lose, the corruptlikkklansmen lost

Yeah i doesnt, neither do the electoral votes

So you admin the klansmen in the GOP cheated in the election

>didn't lose.
Then why? Isn't she? In the White House?

How racist of you, you must be a Republikkkan

I am racist, but I'm actually a DemoKKKrat

Only in the sense that it made the election more honest.

If it somehow compromised the election results, I still don't believe that... Not that I'd give a fuck, because it still means our side won, and your side needed to lose for the sake of this country, but I don't want to give you the satisfaction.

You're no democrat of my party

>4 million illegal and falsified votes

Sage, bait, shill.

My voter registration would disagree

I want to punch this disgusting whore in her throat

Maybe you're the shill considering you use all this falsified information as proof of a trump victory

Sure about that?
>Foreign hackers
You mean DWS and her pakistani fuckboi, who was caught fleeing the country, who are being investigated by Capitol Police and FBI?
>uneducated rural retards
Right, because 50 million people+ are just "uneducated rural retards." This is seriously what liberals believe kek

Also, hello. I'm currently the President of The United States of America. How are my citizens today?

Don't worry, there's going to be a noose around it in a couple more months.

The admission of guilt is all we need

The election was stolen by racists

>Republicans will straight up let a foreign country run our election to piss off liberals

Hillary actually killed people. So who cares? If she can get away with it, then so can they.

Go back to your trailer cletus, the McDonald's won't let you use their free internet anymore

>LEL WHY ISN'T HE IMPEACHED YET
Watergate took 2 years. We're not even at the end of the first year.

umm no she didn't sweetie x

Racist

But she didn't.

The will of the people will always be more important than what Old racist white men wrote 250 years ago

2016 was merely a setback.

One vote doesn't dictate who rules this country Cletus

I always knew the right was capable of political violence, just look at the Holocaust

>the popular vote doesn't lie
It also doesn't matter

>sweetie
At least try to hide that you're a roastie.

America has a race problem and the impeachment of a falsely elected president and putting the capable woman in his chair would solve it.

Libs holding out for a fairy tale impeachment while democrat figureheads and henchmen are being investigated and arrested right now for a scandal bigger than Watergate

nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-pakistan.html

There's literally no way to spin this and it's terrifying them kek

All I know is there will be a noose around trump after they bring him down for treason and ceding this country to Russia

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/jKcxU

Republicans would sell this country to the devil if it meant that they can continue to be racists

Stop watching so much Fox News Bobby-Joe

Go get blacked

We have the dirt already, investigation isn't necessary when it's common knowledge

Stop watching CNN Xir

I don't care how chaotic Trump's admin is. The Clintons are a deeply corrupt crime family.

You lost, and I am pleased.

How can I become a shill?

YASS QWEEEN

I mean you actually wanted these people in the white house?

vanityfair.com/news/2008/07/clinton200807

That seems about right for a Republican to disregard the will of the people like their Nazi idols before them

BREAKING: They Did It- Deleted Benghazi Emails RECOVERED!

The Daily Caller’s Luke Rosiak reports this week that; “FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, Pakistani-born Imran Awan, long-time right-hand IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman

joeforamerica.com/2017/07/breaking-they-did-it-deleted-benghazi-emails-recovered/

Lol you little kids haven't been enlightened that older liberal women have much more experience than your silly conservacuck girlfriends

She can still win !!!!!
We can finally have a gun free society where transsexuals can be freeeeeeee

I don't care about your silly false Fox News investigations sweetie

Go away, this thread doesn't apply to you

Racist, I don't see color

even ironically shilling for the worst presidential candidate in us history makes you look like an idiot, please kys

I watch everything and anything that is truthful and unbiased

>cite New York Times
>"I don't care about your silly Fox News"
Are you literally retarded?

You know what, you're right. I never understood why so many shilled for glumpf

I guessed because I don't click links from racist right wingers. The last place I want to end up on is The List

She can always still win, more than half the electorate supports her

Putin didn't think so apparently so he put his own puppet in the Oval

>um sweetie, the popular vote doesn't lie
Hillary was washed up from day one.

Fite me.

lol i can see it now

>INFAMOUS HACKER AND CULTIST Sup Forums ADMITS RUSSIA HACKED ELECTION ON VIETNAMESE WATER POLO IMAGEBOARD

go away CNN, nobody likes you here

We'll see who lost when Trump is behind bars by September 1st honey

>um sweetie, the popular vote doesn't count.

fixed it

saged

Wear a MAGA hat

No one cares about the Daily Caller or the Benghazi right wing myth

Who wouldn't?

Sorry, I don't fight depressed right wing betas

CNN is great but there are other unbiased news sources besides them. Get a life

You can sage and greentext me all you want but the truth won't go away

I'm gonna enjoy gassing your ass on the day of the rope

You sound like a run-of-the-mill Nazi Republican

>replying to your own threads
theres an ID bar dumbass

>I guessed
>NewYorkTimes.COM
>I guessed it was fox news
>because you're racist
Yes, this is really how pathetic the dying left has become.

You both suck.

Now get a decent political affiliation.

Lol someone with common sense in this thread

>Hildogs complaining about Trump winning over Hillary the same way Hillary won over Sanders

Nigger lover

/thread

Lol and what are you? A libertarian?

My queen, my liege.

Your country has a great leader, my only crime was wishing the same for my own.

>Trump: "Checkmate."
>Hillary: "BUT I KILLED MORE OF YOUR PAWNS!"

No, it's really a demonstration of how pathetic the radical right is because I feel like I can guess that it was Fox

Get that racist flag away from your id bar honey

the "popular vote" is just the "brainwashed moron in an metro area" vote.... this is what the electoral college saves us from.... would you want fuckwads in LA and Jewyor choosing every election.... fucking morons... everywhere.... go back to redshit summer fags