It's my turn to handle the delegates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls be fake news

wtf?

It's real. Apparently kelly threw him out

General Kelly isn't a cuck like Rinse Penis

after the call with the reporter and posting nudes of his wife after the divorce, this was expected. +1 for ted as a replacement

His wife prolly gave him an ultimatum

WTF IS GOING ON DONALD?

>it's real

So much for 7D intergalactical mahjong

>Sup Forumstards still think Trump is great

His entire presidency hasn't done anything that he promised and he keeps replacing people showing that he has no idea what he's doing. He's a shady motherfucker that just love giving jobs to his family.

How can you support someone like that?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cenovich is a subversive kike, don't give him attention

General Kelly is a general.

He's a stickler for hierarchy and rules and order, and since Scaramucci answered directly to Trump rather than to Kelly as hierarchy dictates, kelly laid down the law.

Bannon is probably next :/

What mental gymnastics will /r/The_Donald come up with this time to justify this chaos?

That's all babe! Ahonhonhonhon

No president ever knew what they were doing. The mainstream media fucking ruined America so fuck them.

DAHNALD I DESERVE THIS

You guys literally can't stop winning

greatest hit and run action since the scythians

>Dahnald... you put up a good fight, i'm proud of you... Take care of our lands now, trust me, I have to do this. Goodbye... friend.

>t. brainlet who can't come up with a rebuttal immediately resorts to "ebin maymays"

gb2reddit

HAHAHAHAHA

what did the GOP tell him that made him understand he a bitch?

Step aside Ted. It's time for the majority leader to take his rightful place in the White House. While you were out obtaining your skeleton delegates, I was out winning Senate elections all around the nation. I now have 67 senate delegates, senagates if you will, Ted. With this super majority I will now have you impeached and I will take my rightful place in the White House.

Thanks obama

Not so fast, McCahnnall. You forget that I was able to save the election with my quick thinking and experience with communications sattellites. If it were not for me, the leaks would never have made it to the web.

With Dahnald in place, and me at his side, there will be nothing to stop us from obtaining the fabled Galactigates.

youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ&t=1s

Drumpfies on suicide watch