So what happens here? i literally don't know anything about portugal other than their language is hilarious sounding...

so what happens here? i literally don't know anything about portugal other than their language is hilarious sounding, its like 2% white, and they btfo'd indians at one point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oksdM00OSFo
youtube.com/watch?v=1THY5lWiGLk
publico.pt/2017/04/20/politica/noticia/netos-de-cidadaos-nascidos-em-portugal-podem-ter-nacionalidade-portuguesa-1769421
youtube.com/watch?v=UeNseZzYeOs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0
youtube.com/watch?v=f3WGttZdksg
youtu.be/1DX9JDckUTs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Portugal#Regulation
youtube.com/watch?v=fIhCOdqcrY0
youtube.com/watch?v=VBrOYvVvVmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but surely someone must have sent landers or drones there at one point to see whats in portugal.

Our language is cool...

The most tragic decline in all of Western history. They went from ocean conquering pioneers of empire, to the poorest, most irrelevant country in Western Europe.

They play soccer and evade taxes.

>its like 2% white
>flag
>le 56%
>Telling what countries are white

It's a place

its not bad its just funny.

>muditerraniggering proto-brazilians
should tell you errything

our 56% lives in 99% white areas though. at least we aren't the UN's poster child for the beige race.

every time this is posted i can never tell if this is shopped.

Portugal is the western european country with less muslims and niggers,ignorant amerifat it has far less niggers than your country.

>portuguese are White
no such thing ever happened

>less muslims

but can you remove kebab from your genes.

kek 2% at least flag checks out

Can you remove yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=oksdM00OSFo
youtube.com/watch?v=1THY5lWiGLk

There are quite a few angolans and brownzilians though.

>implying there are any

Sure, because you of course fuck your invaders and allow rape-children to spread their genes.
Fact is that the portuguese have pretty much the same genotype since the fucking neolithic, so fuck off.

>1 town in our fuck huge country with 310 million guns

yea ok, got me there. when they come spilling out of deerborn how ever will we defend ourselves.

Believe it or not in the 18th century it was the most powerful nation

>18th century
What? I hope you ain't diaspora

It's a warzone, yesterday I nearly got blown up twice trying to get to the supermarket. Then when I returned home I had to dodge a truck. Spooky stuff.

You guys should stop giving visas and citizenship to brazilians, unless they are children or grandchildren of portuguese from both sides of their families. Not to mention angolans.
Of course it is not as bad as the UK, Germany and France with sandniggers, but brownzilians and angolans aren't good people at all either. You guys should try to stop it now, as it still isn't that bad. When favelas start popping left and right because of brownzilians and PCC/CV start to "act" in Portugal as well, things are not going to be good.

They were OK with their colonies, but now they are in a corner of Europe. Kind of Brittany in France, far away from when action happens.

North is textile industry, overall agriculture and south tourism.

Too small to be relevant or to get anything internationally.

The longest unbroken military alliance in the is between Britain and Portugal. It's actually older than Britain itself, now that I think about it....

>TFW you see your own post in an infographic/meme

How's Fall River?

Comfiest country in europe. Noone cares about us , calm evryday lifr

they made brazil

And then brownzilians made it the shithole that it is.
Brazil was actually pretty decent during the colony and empire days, thanks to the portuguese.

>heh, even though the entire white population of your country is almost equal to the entire white population of Eastern Europe, """technically""" your country by percentage is only 60% white, checkmate 2 scoopers.

>hold on, I have to calm my daughter down, she just got raped 5 times today by """"asians""""

They only give citzenship if you're children of portugueses. Both my grandparents are portugueses and only my father got citzenship, me and my brother were excluded from the application.

Check again the new nationality law.

publico.pt/2017/04/20/politica/noticia/netos-de-cidadaos-nascidos-em-portugal-podem-ter-nacionalidade-portuguesa-1769421

>Netos de cidadãos nascidos em Portugal podem ter nacionalidade portuguesa
Governo aprova lei da nacionalidade, que concede aos netos de portugueses que emigraram o direito de ter nacionalidade portuguesa. Indivíduos envolvidos em actividades relacionadas com a prática do terrorismo não terão essa possibilidade.

Acho que foi promulgada pelo Presidente da República dia 10 de Junho desta ano - 2017.

I played as them once in EU4 but that's about it. Are they accepting rapefugees?

Obrigado.

Literally nothing. Every day is exactly the same, I'm not even joking.

Kek, that Brazilian faggot getting choked.

The problem is usually not as much with citizenships as it is with the visas,. Way too many brownzilians who have no business being in Portugal get permanent visas for nothing.
Of course i'm not saying that Portugal should give citizenship to 1/4 portuguese 3/4 brown brownzilians, that would be straight up suicidal.

Here's the basic gestalt
>first Europeans to colonize
>first to circumnavigate the globe
>first to start global maritime empire
>last to end global maritime empire
>uncucked
>Never militarily conquered by anyone
>Finish their Reconquista from the Muslims before Spain
>Has world's oldest still active alliance with Britain

Another infograph made by me in paint (with the exception of last row made by another user)
Unfortunately, yes.

Our politicians are treasons.... our nationality has been given to the entire third world (afrca, brazil, india). In the past 15 years we have 500.000 new "portuguese"

Burger. Portugal is a white european nation since the first day... but like all the west, we are being invaded. I would say we are now, 85% - 89% native white

shhttt shut up, do you want even more aliens/non-europeans here?

Most powerful country in the world

Don't worry bro, i have no plans to leave Brasil and go to Portugal. I already live like a king here, i just want to visit someday.

Sorry for being off-topic, but recently i started researching on portuguese history, mostly through José Hermano Saraiva's documentaries, such as this youtube.com/watch?v=UeNseZzYeOs (which 's post reminded me of) and they seem pretty decent, but are they accurate? I take everything with a grain of salt, since it seems to have been aired on TV (and that's usually not a good sign).
I'm asking you guys because you're portuguese and are on Sup Forums, so i assume you guys have a good understanding on your country's history.

Portugal is a spanish region like Catalunya or Basqueland but they speak retarded galician

lmao. Bro your ass was kicked so many times, that we even occupied Madrid just for the lulz.

Yes, you can.

Dude was a legend and a professor of history. He did enjoy going into legends and whatnot but he does warn its a legend before going into it.

Three laws are stupid because they can't be explicitly red pilled. A lot of foreigners come to this shithole and mix with Brown's. Because of that they can get double citizenship, while white Brazilians with pure, but not recent immigrants have no right at all to receive such benefit. Fucked up

These*

Do drugs/go bankrupt?

We just never got around to it. It's probably nothing.

portugal is poor in natural ressources

full of shitskins from Angola and Brazil..

portugal has a lot of cork

Some, specially in Lisbon metropolitan area... they came to Portugal since the 80's

>Btfo kebabs hard
>BTFO Spanish
>First global superpower
>Discover half the world
>Laid the foundations for todays maritime global economy
>Oldest Bros with the Brits
>BTFO french
>King is a pussy and runs away
>Loose Brazil
>Get replaced by the dutch and become irrelevant like Spain
>Have a civil war
>Kill faggots monarchs um 1910
>Go randomly in to ww1
>Go facist
>40 years of that shit
>Colonial war because of amerifags and commies have interests um África
>Basicly portuguese vietnam
>Loose all that shit
>Become democratic cucks
>Completly irrelevant with now more niggers
>Half of us live in france
>Now suck the EUs dick for a living
>But yay drugs are basicly legal

They didn't conquered shit,Vijayanagar Empire literally made way for them,they helped them with transportation and everything,we allotted them some land.

me too. this images confuses me af

Lose, not loose.

Are you that jelly?

>Hue

>>Half of us live in france

This is pathetic. Do you have any ideia of what you are talking about?
Portugal has 10.5 pop. portuguese people in France are what? 1 million? how many italians live in france? how many french went to germany? how many germans and their descendants live in the Usa? 70 million? how many irish leaved Ireland, how many polish, how many english? how many swedes went to america? hundreds of thousands.

All this to explain you that our diaspora is nothing compared to the majority of european countries.

are you jelly?

>They didn't conquered shit

Lmao

Not at all

The redpill is that Portugal is poor because of revenge by (((Chosen People))). Look a the news article from 2000 still burthurt until this day - because Germany traded wolfram for gold - like we knew that gold had (((a previous owner))).

Read up on Saudade. The Portuguese are like the Spanish, but suicidal and depressed.

Why Indian are so Indian-centric? Even the British guy didn't talked about India.

Literalmente a única coisa que fizemos de relevante este milénio

Win a eurocup with 1/4 of the players that are not even native portuguese-europid. Not our win for sure.

We are usually more quiet than our hermanos, saudade is something like nostalgy... it has to do with our past, always missing something, and probably atlantic stuff.

This song describe it

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0

use the translator for the lyrics

What's it say? My great grandies are Portuguese and I want in, looks cozy and I drool over the Azores. White American here. Half Portuguese, half German/Scottish.

at one point they received shiploads full of gold from huehue

If you are 100% euro and portuguese, welcome home.

Thanks bro, here's my favorite Portuguese song.

Credo, é mais youtube.com/watch?v=f3WGttZdksg

They completely decriminalized all narcotics.

ALL of them. You can't walk up to a cop, put cocaine on the back of your hand and snort it right in front of him and he won't do shit.

You forgot the link like a true tuga

>Americans acutaly Belive
Im smoking hash right now and if a cop Walked up to my and i have more then 4 grams i would go get arrested if go Over 4 grams you get arrested as you were a dealer and nota a user
that and they always bother you with public intoxication

Haha sheeeiit

youtu.be/1DX9JDckUTs

>ALL of them. You can't walk up to a cop, put cocaine on the back of your hand and snort it right in front of him and he won't do shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Portugal#Regulation

I just checked it is in fact a real place. Strange though I've never met anyone that's been there or from there.

So I need to get my grandmother to get citizenship from her mom's birth certificate, then my mom from that, and then I can. Damn

I go to Portugal once a year.

It's the best European country you can visit and the only one I ever will.

?
Brazil had a bunch of waves of immigration from europe and japan.

Retired people

literally the weakest humans

Northern Portugal is beautiful, I love going on holiday there. The South is like Southern Spain so a lot of shitskins but not a lot of niggers or gypsies surprisingly

Totally unrelated but England-Portugal partnership is the official oldest unbroken alliance in the world starting from 1080AD

>starting from 1080AD

Sauce?

I just know they made a huge fucking mistake

Unfortunately, we are getting now more the "New British" - including dindu nuffins - in Algarve.
youtube.com/watch?v=fIhCOdqcrY0
youtube.com/watch?v=VBrOYvVvVmo