So Scarmucci is out

What the fuck is even going on anymore?
I'm so confused.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

wat

knew it

Trump is just the best manager. Simply the best.

he called Trump a hack

Trump hired him in order to fire him

wow meme so epik :-DD

Kelly is just making sure he has an iron grip on everyone who works for the president, Scaramucci was a loose cannon.

It's too bad though, I really liked him. This is a good move though.

There is nothing confusing about this.
Trump hired a guy, it didn't work so he fired him. If Obama had hired Scaramucci and it didn't work he would wait months if not years to fire him because he wouldn't want to look like he has bad judgement or some shit.
Trump is a businessman and this is something a businessman would do. This is like something straight from The Apprentice.

The week of the long knives.
There's blood all over the west wing.

EYYYY I'M JUST TRYIN TO DO MY JOB HERE, C'MONNN

>The person known for firing losers fires somebody

I'm shocked

Firing losers is a good thing, hiring them not so much.

Actually this

why did trump get hired then?

So he lost his wife, because of his new job?
and now he has lost his job..

Fucked if I know, ask his voters. Perhaps the fact that the alternative was that Hillary cunt might have something to do with it?

There is a ton of money to be made selling postcards in front of the Whitehouse.

Didn't want to leave all that money on the table.

There's no way a boss can be sure that someone is capable of doing their job without actually letting the said person do it. That's why probation periods are a thing.

Whatever is going on, it's complicated.
Like most things involving criminal investigations into the affairs of Democrats, for some reason.

Wouldn't an interview role out a bad apple?

This is like 9 now.

i can't stop laughing lmao

Easily my favorite character in this storyline so far

Bit fucking shambolic desu, he was only 10 days into the job. I remember seeing him on BBC and he seemed alright.

This. He's this season's Omarosa.

It could be complicated and we may be witnessing a Trumpian master strategy unfold in real time, or Trump might just be in over his head and his administration is filled to the brim with bumbling fools.
Take your pick.

you're watching the desperate spasms of a white house run by a man who's never done any of this shit before and has no idea how to handle it

All weekend long I was like "this guy's an asshole he needs to go" and Sup Forums was like "AAAHHH ITS SHARE BLUE YOURE A SHILL!!1"

fuckin told you guys. Oh. And he's still getting divorced haaaa hahaha

Trump is a very cryptic man

F

This shit is getting bananas. It must be legitimately frightening living in the states these days

>July 2017
>Be the Mooch
>Leave your job and sell your company to join the administration
>wife divorces you getting half of all your money because she hates the president
>Miss the birth of your son because you were with the president
>federal disclosure forms showing each and every financial detail your wife and her lawyers will use against you
>child support payments starting soon for 18 years
>get fired
>Still July 2017

IMO I kinda like seeing the constant hiring and firing. If they can't do their job then fire them.

Should have been like this for every past administration.

Don't you just love it though? Truly these are the best of days.

Surely Trump hiring in the first place shows a terrible lack of judgement?

>Hold on tight

Hey Donald, just checking in. How's the job going?

Who wrote this

why can't I hold all this winning

When is the JUST edit coming out?

Scaramucci lost his wife and his job in the same week.

Best served cold by Trump for sure.

What the fuck, Drumpf?

Accountability is a good thing user, but the three ring circus that the White House now resembles is not.

"Last time I trust the press," said THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR

"I didn't realize that conversation was on the record," said THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR

What a giant dipshit

he'll be back depending on how the reaction goes.

Steve Sailer might be right with his Steinbrenner comparasion

#CucksForTrump

damn hes truly one of us now. When do you think hell start posting on /r9k/

>divorce husband and rob him because you don't like his boss
She deserves death

Not everyone wants to be involved in politics.

>implying Obama would ever do something so stupid

Full disclosure i hate Obama

But he was a competent villain. This new administration... You voted in a retard! Everyone will realize this in twenty years time! History books will be written about how stupid Trump voters were. Be proud nazifriend, you made history!

She wouldn't have been, nobody gives a shit about he press secs spouse, stupid cunt

yea we really need 20 threads on this shit you fucking slider niggershit

Okay.

>Til death do us part