Joseph Kony

Did he actually do anything wrong? Is wanting to kick Muslims out of your country actually considered a war crime now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Child soldiers are frowned upon

>is wanting to kick people out of your country wrong
No, but forcing children to kill their parents is pretty bad dude.

Let them sort themselves out. Child soldiers or not. They need population control and they need less Muhammadans. And I don't see why I even know his name so he was most likely redpilled and (((they))) drew attention to him to sowe sympathy for the waves of invaders to come

he's known for using children as soldiers
though i don't know his intentions

He went totally mau-mau...

We didnt want him to kick out Muslims because then they would run to western nations?

That weird pagan witchcraft using cultist, that recruits children, forces them to get stoned and high on drugs, and believes some pretty kooky stuff?
Pretty sure God doesn't like him desu.

Based nigger killing other niggers

>that was 5 years ago

Holy fuck

Is that the bad guy from the Star Wars?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

Kony 2012 was a psyop. There were already over 100 spec ops soldiers in Uganda when it kicked off.

Did they even get him? I still don't really understand how a big marketing campaign is supposed to catch some african warlord.

>mudslims killing Christians
>nobody cares
>A Christian warlord decides to fight back
>OOO NOOOO NAZI,KILL HIM NAOW!!!!

typical amerifats

See
Invisible Children, the NGO behind the campaign, was a USAID/State Dept. propped up organization that was promoted to get the public demanding military intervention. We send spec ops guys (who were already there) and they have cover for doing it. It's also a beta test of forcing propaganda campaigns. Shortly after we get the CIA revolutions across ME known as the Arab Spring.

It was a scam Kony was caught before the marketing campaign and the dude was collecting the donations from dumbass liberals.

Pure bluepill.

Source?
It's been a while since I looked into it, but I was under the assumption he jumped a border was believed to be still around somewhere, but relatively didn't matter and probably just had like a platoon amount of followers remaining.
Do I really care to look though? Eh, nah not really. One random dindu warlord among a thousand in Africa. Don't feel need to humor me.

>Did he actually do anything wrong?
If you actually have to ask this question you know nothing about this story.

Please KYS immediately.

Just because I truly believe OP should KYS

Kony:
>Forced children under the age of 10 to kill their own parents

>Went into a school and killed the teachers, then forced the kids to eat their flesh

>Forced children to murder babies by smashing their heads against rocks

I could go on all fucking day with this shit. This guy was a demon incarnate.

>putting the infant in infantry

he gave many jobs to young africans gave those kids a purpose.

>this 17 year old is qualified to kill but this 13 year old is not
>yeah sure my ancestors used child soldiers but that guy can't it's current year

>muslim nigger militias overthrew the government,
>christian nigger militias killed muslims
this is fine