Reminder that fasting is unironically good for you. the entire planet lacks willpower, and willpower is like a muscle...

reminder that fasting is unironically good for you. the entire planet lacks willpower, and willpower is like a muscle, you need to practice hard to maintain it.

why don't you fast regularly, especially you, obese fatshit?

also any other willpower practices? "not doing something that you like and do regularly" is a good form of willpower exercise too.

no drugs, no masterbating, read the wisdom of the stoics

No fap

I'm already nofap and If I don't eat I'm not as productive.

>why don't you starve your self to prove to your fellow 14year olds on Sup Forums how high your willpower is
Why don't you just fast your self a noose retard.

willpower is a limited resource due to the chemicals in your brain.
Spend your willpower on things that grant you wealth.

Also, a while ago I untangled a piece of string that was I found outside and was tangled as fuck. Took me about two hours and I was bored out of my mind. I rolled it up and keep it in my desk drawer as a reminder. I also abstain from alcohol and drugs about 3 months a year, usually october-january since I'm more prone to depression in those months.
>limited resource
That's why you train it in your spare time, especially when young. That way you can achieve more in the long run.

once you achieve and maintain a proper willpower, others(including wealth, if you want) will follow it.

that's how gook and jap immigrants are being successful at west. they already had proper willpower education and practice at their young age due their cultures.

Paleo/Ketogenic diet with intermittent fasting. Lift 3 days a week, supplement with yoga and sprints on off days. Reserve one day a week for rest and cheat-day food. get on my level

no gook immigrants are successful because they are:
1) racist and insular and provide a community to oust local white businesses by only transferring wealth among themselves. they also have a strong family unit to force children to develop.
2) the best of a high population country, the above average IQ above average willpower of an otherwise mediocre race.
There is no such thing as spare time, real succesful people do not waste their mental effort with a deprivation mentality for food.

willpower, hardwork and dedication are the holy trinity of success if you are starting from zero. Sup Forums is overvaluing IQ too much. You don't need to be genius to be rich and successful. Even niggers can do it if they manage to fulfill the holy trinity.

>they also have a strong family unit to force children to develop.

"Developing" includes willpower training too.

Well how long am I supposed to fast for?

It's up to you. But I recommend starting from 10 hrs.

IQ is only championed by brainlets and autists. Unless you have a well rounded, disciplined ability to enact your will, you're nothing but a brain-in-a-jar

Convince me to start fasting in 5 points or less as if your mother's life depended on it.

While you're fasting you should be drinking lots of water and nothing else. tea, coffee is acceptable - no sugar

>fasting is unironically good for you
If you think not eating is somehow not bad for you you're retarded.

Wtf thats not a fast. I sleep 10 hours a night already. Boom, theres my fast.

40 days

Dude you got my point already, stop being jackass

first couple fasts sucked big dicks but then I got so hungry my third eye opened up looking for food

Also studying is a fundemental willpower practice too.

oh I get it now, these discussions never go anywhere because you're all fat and have no concept of healthy dieting, exercise and discipline

being rich and successful is a meme

the endgame is figuring out how to live a life filled with meaning

I don't eat during the weekends because I'm usually locked up inside doing intense reading, it's hard but it gives me a great mental edge during the week when I'm well fed and exercising

what if i already do fast every fucking day since i'm a poorfagwageslave?

>the endgame is figuring out how to live a life filled with meaning

>Limited resource
>believing thay

Psychology is the NUMBER ONE tool of (((them)))

Because im bulking you DYEL bitch

I eat 1 and 1/2 meals a day.

Protein powder and vitamins after gym in the morning, dinner around 5.

What if I want to get rich to help others?

>the endgame is figuring out how to live a life filled with meaning

If you are not a monk in Tibet or something, you need a lot of time to figure out how to live a meaningful life. And time is money, so you need money to spend your time on reading/learning or thinking how to shape your life into something that you think "meaningful".

You need to go step by step.

You should take your vitamins while you eat breakfast, I take my pills with the milk.

as a means to a good end money isn't bad, of course

I don't think it's that difficult from the get go desu, rather we're being misguided from an early age and that's what making it difficult

if our generation had had better parenting we wouldn't be so lost in the first place

then if 50% of people didn't get caught in the rat race while the other 50% got caught in the pop culture bread and circus, people would spend a lot more time thinking about the stuff that matters

>Meme flag tells other humans to improve themselves.
You can't even be proud of yourself why would we listen to you?
FAGGOT

>I don't think it's that difficult from the get go desu, rather we're being misguided from an early age and that's what making it difficult

It's just defeatism mate. Most of people can't realize the value of willpower. But you do, and it means you did the hardest part.

Also it's true, our generation is fucked up and hopelessly lost. But still, we can fix ourselves. There is nothing wrong with being moderately individualist or selfish. You can care about them later.

I just picked a random flag, I don't want "international banter" ITT.

There are plenty of studies showing the beneficial effects of intermittent fasting. You body is at its most efficient when it's not digesting food and when you eat every few hours, it never reaches that point.

OP is also correct, and backed by studies on the subject, that willpower is something that gets stronger as you exercise it and will atrophy if you don't.

shut the fuck up fatty

True. however, let me disclose something useful to you:

a fat fuck who attempts to starve himself beautiful is most likely very close to diabetes. this can result in excess liquid in tissue, especially in the feet and legs.

the issue here is that in order to pump fluids effectively, your heart needs blood sugar in order to fire as hard as it needs to.

rather than attempting ketosis, as many do - and fail - when you begin to notice that starving is making you feel worse rather than better, and fluid buildup intensifies... you need sugar.

drink some orange juice or something when you feel weak from fasting. trying to do more than you're capable of is just as, if not more, disastrous than not doing as much as you can.

Adderall and not eating AKA fasting create long term issues such as depression, malnourishment, etc etc. Only people who can afford to eat constantly should be considering "fasting" which is a religious method of keeping down the citizens with your well fed soldiers

fasting just makes you go faster.

also, fasting preserves more lean muscle mass than caloric deprivation.

I'm bulking

I did a 21h fast today.
Also, been nofapping for 22 days.

lets keep it up brothers